Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Can thoughts of crossdressing cause male breast growth?

Can thoughts of crossdressing cause male breast growth?

Something weird has been happening in the past year or so, and I feel the need to share it. I'm not sure if this is the correct forum for this, since it isn't directly related to crossdressing, but I wonder if some other dressers here have had similar experiences.

Basically, my breasts have been getting slightly larger. I've noticed it when I am shirtless - my breasts feel a little more "perky" and slightly protrude outward. It's not a huge difference - I don't have cleavage, and you wouldn't see it on me if I were just wearing my everyday clothes which aren't skin-tight, but it's apparent if you were to hug me. For a while I thought it was an illusion and that all of these thoughts about dressing and being transgendered have made me think that my breasts are bigger, but then my mom hugged me the other day and said that she felt that my breasts were slightly bigger. She just laughed it off, but it made me wonder - could this be a result of the crossdressing?

For the record, I've actually done very little dressing (I hardly ever get the privacy or the opportunity), but ever since I joined the forum at the beginning of this year, I've thought about CD and TG issues on a regular basis, and I wonder if it is affecting my health. I know that some men have larger breasts when they gain weight, but I haven't gained or lost any weight within the past year - my body basically looks the same.

Any ideas?
    Back on the forums! But still very much closeted.

With the obsession with breasts here.... if that were the case.. Half the CDer's on this site would probably be sporting DD's
    Last edited by kellycan27; 09-11-2012 at 12:33 AM.
    "one day I'll fly away..... leave all this to yesterday"

http://youtu.be/kR7NlgwVHHg

Ya I have been thinking about this stuff for about 2 years now. I am looking at my chest right now...........
    Last edited by Sandra; 09-11-2012 at 01:20 PM. Reason: and we don't need to know that!

Actually I wouldn't say I'm particularly obsessed with breasts. I appreciate the feminine body as a whole and although I do think about breasts from time to time, it isn't the dominant thought when I think about these topics.

It's a good point Sveta. I've noticed that I have developed a little bit of a breast recently but I think it's down to a slight weight gain. It does mean with my forms on I can create a bit of cleavage now.

Sorry, but no.

BUT it can and does may your more aware of what you have- either natural or enhanced (breast forms, hio forms, etc.). The constant reminder is subtle, but this has a few CD related benefits or desired outcome.

Then again, if you drink a lot of water from re-used plastic bottles, certain molecules are similar to female hormones... It would be slow, but perhaps a small way to "augment" breast growth???
    Last edited by Krististeph; 09-11-2012 at 01:07 AM.

If I could think my way to femmdom I would realy want an up side down hart shaped ass. But that's just me.

Quote Originally Posted by Sveta View Post
    Actually I wouldn't say I'm particularly obsessed with breasts. I appreciate the feminine body as a whole and although I do think about breasts from time to time, it isn't the dominant thought when I think about these topics.
    I wasn't referring to you, and I was making a little joke. There are tons of breast ,forms, and bra threads.
    "one day I'll fly away..... leave all this to yesterday"

http://youtu.be/kR7NlgwVHHg

It could be a happy coincidence. Perhaps you have higher-than-normal estrogen levels.

Quote Originally Posted by kellycan27 View Post
    With the obsession with breasts here.... if that were the case.. Half the CDer's on this site would probably be sporting DD's
    Sign me up Kelly!!

Seriously though some medications will cause it. Hormone levels and *gasp* drinking water that has high level of estrogen in it.

This is a joke.....right?

I suppose sheer concentration and positive energy can have some effect but we cannot maintain it for long. The are so many distractions vying for our attention that it gets pushed into the background.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

I find if you close your eyes, grit your teeth and stop breathing for a second you may find a milimetre of extra breast growth.
    This disappears when you stop gritting your teeth, open your eyes and start breathing again.
    My advice? Get on with it.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

My Ship has sailed? Barbara Ella's Avatar
    May the force be with you. A novel use of it Jedi.

Barbara
    He (she) who would learn to fly one day must first learn to stand and walk and run and climb and dance.
    - Friedrich Nietzche -
    I may never get to fly like the other girls, but I do so want to dance, so I continue to climb.

The drinking water thing is interesting, because I do drink a lot of water, and I've also been drinking more tap water lately instead of just bottled water. Maybe the tap water contains estrogen?

And no, this thread is not a joke. If a person can get drunk without drinking alcohol, I wouldn't be surprised if it is somehow possible for a person to start naturally producing estrogen hormones without taking any sort of medication. It's just all in the mind.

Quote Originally Posted by kellycan27 View Post
    Mine grew a cup size just reading this post!
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Quote Originally Posted by Sveta View Post
    The drinking water thing is interesting, because I do drink a lot of water, and I've also been drinking more tap water lately instead of just bottled water.
    It's not the water it's the bottle that holds it. Many water bottles contain BPA and BPA has raised health concerns because it appears to mimic the effects of estrogen. Maybe.

I believe in mind power. Its no something to laugh about really. Its possible. Everything is possible. But i think ageing contributes to bigger boobies

Quote Originally Posted by Barbara Ella View Post
    May the force be with you. A novel use of it Jedi.

Barbara
    Move along please, these aren't the breasts you're looking for ;-)

Quote Originally Posted by bridgetta View Post
    I believe in mind power. Its no something to laugh about really. Its possible. Everything is possible. But i think ageing contributes to bigger boobies
    I'm only 23 though! Is that really aging? =P

I guess your older than you were last year. But im just speculating. How big are they?

and the other half would be sporting something even bigger

if your breasts have grown and you haven't gained weight or fat in other parts of your body, i would go to a doctor.

I think it's possible. Hormones are secreted by glands and some of those glands are in the brain. Hormone secretion is part of what makes crossdressers feel feminine as well as thoughts about it. I think hormones and brain activity work together. Physiology is very complex. We all have different levels of male and female hormones, so maybe Sveta has something that is rare.

Quote Originally Posted by bridgetta View Post
    I guess your older than you were last year. But im just speculating. How big are they?
    I don't know anything about cup sizes since I've never actually worn a bra when dressing, but I'll just say that they aren't very big. There is a very slight jiggle if I were to jump up and down, but none of this is noticeable if I have a shirt on. It's really only noticeable if someone were to feel my chest. But if this persists, I guess I should probably see a doctor.

Your diet may be a factor.

There are five groups of phytoestrogens that can be found naturally in food that may affect you if your testosterone levels are already low.

Also your BMI will affect the relationship between estrogen and testosterone.

Hormonal imbalances can be dangerous because they expose you to potential health problems so you may want to see your doctor.