Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Make your choice.

Talking Make your choice.

And see how you're rewarded.

If you could choose just ONE thing about being female what would it be? Maybe their feminine emotions, perhaps the chance to just be acknowledged as a woman? Or maybe a female voice? The list goes on but if you could have only one thing, let's hear it girls!

I'll start things off I guess. If I could choose one thing to have I would choose to be female 'down there'. I want to be able to feel like a woman. Nothing in the way. No outdoor plumbing. Sorry if this is a bit rude ladies :S
    Last edited by Kimberlyfaye; 09-11-2012 at 12:50 PM.

If i had the choice i would just like to have the build of a female...like the muscle and bone structure, that way i could have super sexy curves and feel alot more feminine while dressed.

I'd want to be a mom.

Hugs,
    Persephone.
    "If you are living the life you want to live you've successfully transitioned to being the person you want to be." - Eryn.

"If you truly care about me you should damn well want for me what I want for myself" - Michael Westen (Burn Notice)

-.-. --.-/-.-. --.-/-.-. -../ Persephone™ and Persephone™ are trademarks of Persephone herself, accept no substitutes. The terms "en femme" and "en drab" originated with Marcia Sampson/Staylace (OBM).

I would have to pick voice....the one thing that will always give me away...sighhh

Joanna
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Be who you are...not who you think I want you to be

Banned Read only

Make Your Choice

Probably the one thing I would choose first would be to have the bust-waist-hips ratios of a young, physically attractive genetic woman. Feminine figure proportions are, of course, not ALL that I would want, but they would top the list, because when we are “read” by other people (say) 100 meters away, it is our proportions that cue them in, not our makeup — or whether we don’t look quite right between our legs!

Worlds Prettiest Dad!!! Jocelyn Quivers's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Jessicaa View Post
    If i had the choice i would just like to have the build of a female...like the muscle and bone structure, that way i could have super sexy curves and feel alot more feminine while dressed.
    I would have to go with build as well. Excellent choice!!
    [SIZE="3"]MUSCULAR GIRLS ARE PRETTY!!![/SIZE]

Current Inspirational Song-"Running Free"- Kissin Dynamite

M-E-A-T, M-A-C-H-I-N-E, MEAT MACHINE!, MEAT MACHINE!!!
    The Governor for President 2016!!
    All I want for Christmas is an Anita Model Synth

I can live with my shape and my height. I can have things changed surgically if I need that.
    The one thing I would love to have is a beautiful, full head of hair. Long, silky shoulder length hair.

Is that too much to ask for ??
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

Quote Originally Posted by Cheryl T View Post
    The one thing I would love to have is a beautiful, full head of hair. Long, silky shoulder length hair.

Is that too much to ask for ??
    I would settle for any kind or length of hair..... be way better than what I have now....
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

That beautiful, delicate look that some women have, with long slender elegant limbs and amazing posture.
    Pursue happiness, with diligence

My blog: A Circular Square

Being a Mother has always been my first choice. Being a Mom has it's own special rewards for sure.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

To be able to carry and have a baby.
    Always remimber life is what you make it.
    So make it Beautiful.

Love Ashley Dawn
    http://m.facebook.com/?_rdr#!/ashley...00004093583692

I'll cheat and say I want a complete female3 hourglass body, so that includes a working vagina, tits, and femme face. Too bad I don't have one more wish for a voice!

Being about a foot shorter, a foot less wide and about half my weight would be crucial. everything else I can deal with with makeup and/or surgery
    ---
    Danielle Grey
    http://www.facebook.com/graygirl83
    Yahoo: graygirl1983

Miss Kim, one thing i would want is to be born a cute GG,and enjoy being a real girl.!!!1 hugs sis
    [SIZE="3"][/SIZE][SIZE="3"]Stacy Lynn Coral[/SIZE]

I'm afraid I'll fall into category Kimberly has opened up...down there [completely fully functioning system]. Why? Well, it'd take a medical scan to make it happen, but I'd be a female. I'd be an ugly chick though :P but I could wear a lot more things then (such as bikinis, short shorts, etc).
    I'm a guy who likes girls, I just like a little more about them than the average guy.

I'd go with the build. I currently have very broad, masculine shoulders, which is a great thing as a guy! But if I were to wear a dress with spaghetti straps, my broad shoulders would immediately give me away as a "guy in a dress". Another thing I'd like would be to have the added physical flexibility that most women have (think dancers, cheerleaders, gymnasts, that kind of thing), but since it's possible for men to develop similar ranges of flexibility (albeit with more effort) I won't make that my one thing that I desire.

As for the voice, I can just be silent and use body language, so no one even needs to hear my natural voice! I also want to have long, flowing hair, but I could fix that problem with a nice wig when I have the resources for that.
    Back on the forums! But still very much closeted.

Quote Originally Posted by tiffanyjo89 View Post
    I'm afraid I'll fall into category Kimberly has opened up...down there [completely fully functioning system]. Why? Well, it'd take a medical scan to make it happen, but I'd be a female. I'd be an ugly chick though :P but I could wear a lot more things then (such as bikinis, short shorts, etc).
    I will go along with you on that system part so I could become a mother natural way,no adoption etc. And yes love short shorts and string bikinis to get tan lines.

My first choice would be to have been born female. That would mean so many other issues wouldn't exist. My choice if i could change one thing now, would be to have the size and build of a woman, so about 5 inches shorter, wider hips, smaller chest and smaller feet and hands.
    Katie

Just one? That's hard... A feminine face. I can fake the rest of it, but I have a dude face and it's really not cool. But a feminine figure comes in at a close second.
    "Who are they? Are they the half that we've lost - the H2 to our O, that have joined as water to make streams, seas, waterfalls, waves, storms?"
    - From "We" by Yevgeny Zamyatin

Quote Originally Posted by Karren Hutton View Post
    I would settle for any kind or length of hair..... be way better than what I have now....
    I'm with Karren here, 'cept I'd put it as being way better than what I don't have!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Proud member of the Lacey Leigh Fan Club

I would have to say the complete exterior package would suffice. It would be so much easier to "get ready" to go. No haggling with forms, padding, etc.

I would have to say, my chest. I have a deep desire for slimmer dresses and the bone structure will not allow for that.

I'd have to go with changing my shoulders. They're just too wide for when I'm en femme, and having smaller more feminine shoulders in guy mode wouldn't really be a problem
    Bi-Gendered, Goth/Metal Fan, Atheist, Artist and British

I would have to go along with Karren hair would be mine. To have nice full head of thick hair would be a dream come true

i have to go with voice the other things i can deal with Hugs Ronda
    hugs
    Ronda