Thread: if you had a room to transform to a girl/women in ,what would you want in it?

Banned Read only

Post if you had a room to transform to a girl/women in ,what would you want in it?

imagine a private room where no one else could go into without you allowing them.

a bathtub,Jacuzzi,MAKEUP MIRROR,WASHER AND DRYER,A HAIR WASHING STATION,A LARGE CLOTHES CLOSET, large full length mirrors

a nail station,a hair station

[SIZE="6"]

I will tell you what I am getting at later

[/SIZE]
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by luscious; 09-11-2012 at 09:14 PM.

I almost have that right now at my house with 3 bedrooms, 2 1/2 baths, 2 car garage, washer and dryer, kitchen, living and dining area and a little patio for laying in the sun. Trouble is my green thumb has turned brown and I cannot seem to get my tomato plants to produce a lot of good tomatoes. Unfortunately, I do not have multiple makeup stations with a comfy chair. I have to stand up or sit on the counter. In the end it works quite well for me and my humble needs. I wonder where I would park that big trailer??

I would love my own room. Lots of clothes - perhaps a ton or so. Makeup counter with a full time 24/7 MUA on staff so I could look prettier in less time. No washer/dryer because if this is my fantasy I'll do as I want and I don't wanna do laundry. Got enough of that already. Lots of pink and frilly stuff. Spa tub and a wine bar. How's that?
    Many who have spent a lifetime in it can tell us less of love than the child that lost a dog yesterday. -Thornton Wilder, writer (1897-1975)

Victoria Kate. My friends call me Katie.

I think I already have that room! Although I could use more closet space!
    If you don't like the way I'm livin', you just leave this long haired country girl alone:

Banned Read only
    I have one closet almost full of my own clothes right beside my wife's clothes. I now have many, I even think about selling or purging some of my clothes. I can become Tara anytime I want to, and have full reign of the house as I do so, but I keep it to a minimum for my wife's sake though.

One thing I'd add to all the other suggestions: a photo studio with props and lighting.
    Georgia (Gigi) Maine

I'd want it to be beautiful and brightly lit (I hate applying makeup in the dark), furnished luxuriously, with a floor to ceiling mirror panel and a false-wall closet full of my clothes. I'd want there to be a pool-style bath and a high quality stereo system and stocked with lots of makeup.
    "Who are they? Are they the half that we've lost - the H2 to our O, that have joined as water to make streams, seas, waterfalls, waves, storms?"
    - From "We" by Yevgeny Zamyatin

I would like a huge master bedroom, bath with whirlpool tub, separate jacuzzi, large closets, bright makeup stations, nice sofa, tv, and stereo system.

How about a surgeon and a couple nurses

I have an 8' x 6' room that is completely empty, and can do it up in any way I wish, so any suggestions on how I should decorate and what furniture I should put in.

Banned Read only
    i was think of making a custom trailer with many of the suggestions here!

Lots of full-length mirrors and great lighting.