Thread: Teenage dream

Teenage dream

When I was about 14 I had this amazing dream one night. I was a slim v attractive womanl with long blonde hair and slim body. I was wearing a figure hugging pink mini dress and matching heels. The best thing was that I could feel the elastication of the dress tight against my body when I was moving and as I walked on the concrete pavement I felt the vibrations go through the heels. It seemed so real. Its probably where my facinacion with bodycon dresses comes from. Just thought I would share an early memory with you all x

It's a nice dream! Glad it all came together for you. Enjoy your journey!
    Di

I've always loved those kind of dreams! The downer was wakeing up and realizing it was ownly a dream!
    If you don't like the way I'm livin', you just leave this long haired country girl alone: