Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: First Forms!

First Forms!

Just got my first pair of forms (cheapo sleep and travel forms because I want to be a woman, even in my sleep) in a B cup. I just put them on, and I can tell already it's going to be a religious experience!
    "Who are they? Are they the half that we've lost - the H2 to our O, that have joined as water to make streams, seas, waterfalls, waves, storms?"
    - From "We" by Yevgeny Zamyatin

What a pleasent feeling waking up! What an experience having a natural feeling chest
    Enjoy and feel comfortable
    Last edited by Erina; 09-12-2012 at 03:16 PM. Reason: replaced a word

Platinum Member
    Hallelujah, halleluja, sister, I know just what you're talking bout! Enjoy your new forms!

That great! enjoy them it feels awsome!!

I'm jealous, I can't afford any right now! It's amazing how much the right 'kit' can add to your experience and enjoyment.

Have fun!
    Pursue happiness, with diligence

My blog: A Circular Square

Good on you sweety

Congrats, it is the greatest feeling (short of real boobies) to finally look down, and see and touch your own breasts. I sleep with my silicone forms on. In fifteen years I've ruined two. That's longer than they're supposed to last without sleeping with them on.

Nothing better than waking up and feeling breasts inside your arms - what heaven! Nothing like it!

I just recieved mine in the mail today too. couldn't wait to open the box and try them on. Mine are a C cup. I think I will sleep in mine tonight just cause I can!

Good for you girl I hope you enjoy them. Where did you get yours. I got Ds for my first ones and hurt my back when I first wore them. But they are great now.

Well done, I woke this morning with lovely D cups, nothing beats it.

J

Praise the Lord..!!!
    It's so nice waking to the feeling of my breasts...heaven on earth!!
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

My oh my Miss Sophia. Wait 'til you finally upgrade to some nice silicone forms. You think you feel wonderful now.....just you wait, you'll just be oozing with joy! Congrats on taking the first plunge.

Quote Originally Posted by erickka View Post
    My oh my Miss Sophia. Wait 'til you finally upgrade to some nice silicone forms. You think you feel wonderful now.....just you wait, you'll just be oozing with joy! Congrats on taking the first plunge.
    Yes and if you get the self adhering forms they are even better because they don't move around in your bra. I can even do the GG trick of taking my bra off without removing my blouse!
    [SIGPIC]http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=82706&dateline=137762 0356[/SIGPIC]Linda

Quote Originally Posted by Sophia Claire View Post
    Just got my first pair of forms (cheapo sleep and travel forms because I want to be a woman, even in my sleep) in a B cup. I just put them on, and I can tell already it's going to be a religious experience!
    Your on your way to a life changing experience believe me. I was like you two years ago when I got mine, well after a year forms were not enough, I wanted the feeling of real live flesh breasts so went to next level although not from mother nature. I went and got C cup implants and when go braless have the weight jiggle and sensations of the real thing when jogging or walking.

woke up this morning with boobs! Felt amazing, although the fit is a little iffy, I think.
    "Who are they? Are they the half that we've lost - the H2 to our O, that have joined as water to make streams, seas, waterfalls, waves, storms?"

I wish I could have some!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Donna1 View Post
    I wish I could have some!!!
    I'm with you Donna! I want, I want!

The ones I got were $50 at thebreastformstore.com Shipping took forever, though, so beware.

i got some c's size 8 i think do any of you glue them on? i didnt get the triangle ones either i did invest in a pocket bra though and i love em they are my first pair xo

I tape mine on. No bra necessary, which is fantastic.

Quote Originally Posted by wilt575 View Post
    Your on your way to a life changing experience believe me. I was like you two years ago when I got mine, well after a year forms were not enough, I wanted the feeling of real live flesh breasts so went to next level although not from mother nature. I went and got C cup implants and when go braless have the weight jiggle and sensations of the real thing when jogging or walking.
    I think that's the fantasy of 90% of the members here, but it could be a problem for those of us who must present as make from time to time.
    [SIGPIC]http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=82706&dateline=137762 0356[/SIGPIC]Linda

Does anyone here know what old socks, hankies and tissues felt like.
    I feel a song coming on.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Quote Originally Posted by linda allen View Post
    I think that's the fantasy of 90% of the members here, but it could be a problem for those of us who must present as make from time to time.
    When that happens and becomes an issue I just pass it off as gyno. on bad side effect on meds. I'm taking and get by with that.

Crossdresser
    I'm glad I'm not the only one who dreamed of sleeping with breasts on!
    Wait til you try silicone forms. The jiggle and bounce is amazing!

I got size 6 which is a D cup on me. I'm with Amanda on the back ache. I wore mine so much when I first got them, and did a bunch of house work, that I had a back ache at the end of the day.

Sometimes I wish I got a B or C size, but when I stand straight with them D's stretching out the poor little shirt I forget all about it