Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Who ARE you?

A proud member of the LGBT community, old, caring, ( I hope ), a PC klutz, and very tolerant.
    Fulfilling a Lifetime Dream of Living as a Woman in My Adult Years. Ten Years Living 24/7 as a Mature Lady

My Love of Cat's Eye Frames, Bangles, Red Lipstick, Nails, & Cheeks, Comes From My Mother - An Irish Beauty

I'm Always Rainbow Proud

Quote Originally Posted by MsArlene View Post
    A proud member of the LGBT community, old, caring, ( I hope ), a PC klutz, and very tolerant.

And a great friend too! Only as old as you feel..

Quote Originally Posted by Marleena View Post
    And a great friend too! Only as old as you feel..
    Thank you darling, I cherish our friendship.
    Fulfilling a Lifetime Dream of Living as a Woman in My Adult Years. Ten Years Living 24/7 as a Mature Lady

My Love of Cat's Eye Frames, Bangles, Red Lipstick, Nails, & Cheeks, Comes From My Mother - An Irish Beauty

I'm Always Rainbow Proud

Put simply. you know who you are when you begin taking ownership of yourself and responsibility for your own actions.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

Hi Anne,
    Great post and some very excellent answers from the forum, as well! I am still finding the limits within my spirit, and to what limits I can tolerate as 'me'. These limits come down to love, self-respect, integrity, honesty, kindness, tolerance, and compassion for others. I have not defined the extent of all the boundaries for each of these planes, but I have grown and challenged myself within them. It is through honesty, that I opened up to admitting my need to CD to my wife. Now I am seeking the extent that I can comfortably go to with CD'ing. But this is only one part of the complexity of my being. All my life have have had life experiences which have brought me to a very comfortable place spiritually with regard to love, self-respect, integrity, honesty, kindness, tolerance, and compassion for others. I feel I have been very successful in all these planes and the many friends I have represent some evidence of this. This new CD'ing thing, is my present spiritual challenge. I am embracing it, and learning about me and my limitations. What I have found even as of this week, is that I feel like a flower which is just beginning to open up and blossom.
    Thanks again for your thought provoking post, Anne.
    Di

Quote Originally Posted by Rachel80 View Post
    Ha ha, the crossdresser Gotham deserves, but not the one it needs right now!

This pretty much sums me up right now as well. Only time will tell...
    See, I'm a man of simple tastes. I enjoy makeup, and dresses, and... wigs!

Quote Originally Posted by Saffron View Post
    See, I'm a man of simple tastes. I enjoy makeup, and dresses, and... wigs!

I know what they have in common....

Myself, I enjoy high heels most.
    I'm a part-time CD, enjoy both sides of the coin, not sure if I want to make my own luck.

Here how many years? LeeAnnRose's Avatar
    'Temet Noste' my friends. Until we arrive at that realization, this entire forum is nothing.

I just Love being a Gurl! bobbimo's Avatar
    I hate these threads that make me think too much...
    But the answer is I am duality.
    When the sun is up and the garden needs tilling, the truck is broke and needs work, the trees need to be cut for winter heat, Bob does what he was born to do.
    When its a slow and easy day, or evening, then the eyebrows get plucked, the legs get shaved, the soft soaps are used to wash me and Bobbi does what she was born to do.
    I know this to be me, and we both know when the other needs to come to the front.
    I have done numerous gender tests and they all tell me I need both genders in my life to be happy, and with this knowledge I know that I dont have to choose one of me over the other. I dont have to wear panties or a bra every day. and I dont have to wear jeans and flannel either.
    There are times also that I really want to be Bobbi all day, and its disappointing me to have to remove the makeup and put on the acceptable gender clothes, but its OK. I survive because I have something wonderful to look forward too in the near future.
    Don't obsess, live each moment of life, its great out here.
    Bobbi
    Aint nothin gonna happen that aint supposed too!

I am who I have always been. I am a little wiser than yesterday and still hopeful of what I will be tomorrow. I have the body of a man and the heart of a woman and the soul God gave me. Hopefully someday I will stand before Him and know that I kept the faith and finished the race.
    Somtimes the light's all shining on me, Other times I can barely see.
    Lately it's occured to me.....What a long strange trip it has been.
    Truckin by the Grateful Dead

Sometimes I wonder who I am... and I haven't figured it out
    ​Cindy

Alice In Wonderland:

Chapter II: The Pool Of Tears

'Dear, dear! How queer everything is to-day! And yesterday things went on just as usual. I wonder if I've been changed in the night? Let me think: was I the same when I got up this morning? I almost think I can remember feeling a little different. But if I'm not the same, the next question is, Who in the world am I? Ah, THAT'S the great puzzle!' And she began thinking over all the children she knew that were of the same age as herself, to see if she could have been changed for any of them.

`I'm sure I'm not Ada,' she said, `for her hair goes in such long ringlets, and mine doesn't go in ringlets at all; and I'm sure I can't be Mabel, for I know all sorts of things, and she, oh! she knows such a very little! Besides, SHE'S she, and I'm I, and--oh dear, how puzzling it all is!"