Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Favorite Sleepwear

Favorite Sleepwear

I am curious, what is your favorite sleepwear? What makes you feel the most comfy when you sleep? Do you sleep in drab, something silky and sexy, something plain, and conservative? Do you sleep alone or with someone, and is this a factor in what you wear to bed? Perhaps you have children in the home, and cannot wear what you want until you are tucked into bed, and have to change upon waking in the morning? Just a fun curiosity post

I myself prefer the simple, and comfy long t shirt and panties. This is comfy, easy to wear, I have a small child in the house, so I just wear shorts until I go to bed, pull them off, and boom, I'm in my sleepwear LOL If anything, it is the panties I choose for the day that gives me the most problem, meaning silky, cotton or otherwise. I would really much prefer a longer nightgown, but I have yet to purchase one as I am so comfy in my t-shirt and undies. If I wear a bra to bed, it is usually just a sports bra or something similar, not too restricting, and uncomfy, but something where I can feel the support and know its there

ok girls, your turn... let's hear it ^_^

Sarah
    "The thing that is really hard, and really amazing, is giving up on being perfect and beginning the work of becoming yourself" - Anna Quindlen

http://sarahanntg.blogspot.com/

Back n the 60's and 70's I always wore baby dolls , but then they went from basic sleep outfits to sheer and lacy and frankly more of sexwear than sleepwear. Then I went to long nightgowns, ankle length. I still wear those from time to time but for probably the past 10 years or so it has been chemise nighties for this gurl!
    Some ask why? Some ask why not? I ask "Does this pump come in a 9 1/2?"

bra panties long gown my new GG does not like the gown at all she is trying to accept the bra due to my breast size she is large breasted and sleeps braless no problem with the panties although she likes boyshorts on me no lace so i have no problem meeting her half way she is a good woman

I prefer a long gown. They take some getting used to, because they don't roll over with you. Satin seems to work best because it slides around. If you go with cotton, you may have to get up several times to untwist. I can't sleep without forms and panties, just feels all wrong.
    Satin floor length nightgowns are getting hard to find. I asked the sa at victorias secret about that and she said it was just a trend away from them, but they still sell them online in the bridal section.

I have a satin short gown that I wear to bed, now with my forms. The gown has a matching kimono style (long sleeves, short hem) robe and more than once I've fallen asleep with the robe still on. It was actually pretty nice.
    "Who are they? Are they the half that we've lost - the H2 to our O, that have joined as water to make streams, seas, waterfalls, waves, storms?"
    - From "We" by Yevgeny Zamyatin

I wear satin pyjamas so as I can slide around in bed.
    Cotton and flannelette just choke me all over.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Silver Member
    I've tried the satiny gowns and, you're right, they don't allow me to move naturally at night. What you need is something made of a more stretchy material. I have two favorites: Miss Elaine Silk Essence and Shadowline. They are Nylon Tricot and they are super. I have been wearing them for years.

Slightly off topic: I even converted my wife from T-shirts to Miss Elaine. I had been wearing them for quite a long time when I asked her if she would like to try on one of mine. She did and was hooked. We wear matching Miss Elaines to bed nearly every night. I wouldn't trade that for the world.

Depends on the weather.
    Summer time is usually a chemise or sleep top over my Genie bra and forms with a pair of panties.
    Cooler weather I prefer either a long gown or perhaps some modal or satin like pj's. Mostly depends on my mood.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

My wife and I both sleep in the nude. I've slept in a bra and forms a couple times when she was out of town but I sleep better without them.
    [SIGPIC]http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=82706&dateline=137762 0356[/SIGPIC]Linda

I like wearing panties and tights when I sleep alone, when I stay over my SO's though it's regular boxer shorts. I'd like to get a nightie or some kind eventually that sounds like it would be great.
    Bi-Gendered, Goth/Metal Fan, Atheist, Artist and British

Karen you just brought back some terrific memories with you reference to baby doll pj's from the 70's. I use to steal my sisters, white with little purple flowers and a cute eyelet trim around the edges and around the leg openings. The panties were almost like a bloomer but they felt so wonderful. I would give anything to find them again. Today's baby dolls are all sheer skimpy things with thong or g strings. I keep looking but just have not found any.

In answer to the original question, I wear a long T shirt with brief panties.

EllenJo
    Somtimes the light's all shining on me, Other times I can barely see.
    Lately it's occured to me.....What a long strange trip it has been.
    Truckin by the Grateful Dead

A satin chemise for me. My SO loves to run her hands over it

J

summer time panties and bra. winter time add a night shirt
    WHEN IN STRESS WEAR A DRESS
    BE HAPPY WITH YOURSELF IT ALL YOU GOT

my favorite sleepwear are my forms and panties with a comfy tshirt .... wife does not mind at all

I like to wear a gown to bed. I prefer satin mid thigh length.
    Marcia (LOVES) Blue

Pink cotton pyjamas. But I only have one pair, so they have to alternate with pink vests (UK usage, I wouldn't wear a waistcoat to bed.)

Gold Member
    I have been wearing nylon baby dolls, some times with a bra and sometimes with out.
    Rader

Banned Read only
    My current fav sleepwear. so soft.

Knit cotton nightgown, knee length or shorter in hot weather floor length in cold weather

Banned Read only

Wink Favorite Sleepwear

It depends on whether others are going to see me. For a number of years, the Southern Comfort Conference (SCC) had pajama parties as a part of their schedule — I don’t believe they’ve had those for a couple of years. Instead they now have an unnamed event in an upper floor ballroom of the host hotel, with a bar, a band, and dance music. Anyway, when they called it a “pajama party,” most CD’s who attended wore some sort of sleepwear. I purchased two Victoria’s Secret cotton sleep shirts, which are essentially V-neck t-shirts of mid-thigh length, with three-quarter length sleeves. As you would expect from Victoria’s Secret, they are sexy looking. Mid-thigh is comparable to a short miniskirt. For pajama parties or similar events, that is my favorite sleepwear! It is a chance to be an exhibitionist!

At the risk of seeming dull, I have little preference for actually sleeping. I drop off to sleep fairly quickly and sleep until my alarm goes off in the morning. Almost any garment would be equally acceptable, because I’m not awake enough to enjoy the look or feel of whatever I’m wearing. I usually sleep alone, but if some sex-crazed partner wanted to join me … LOL.

When it is warm (most of the year in the Dallas Tx area) I like to wear ankle length silky (actually synthetic) nightgowns. In the wintertime I like to wear a long flannel nightgown.

I don't wear breast forms since I have natural B cup breasts and it feels so good not to have a bra on when I sleep,

John
    Last edited by JohnH; 09-15-2012 at 05:05 PM.
    John (Legal name)

Preferred pronouns: he, his, him

@ famousunknown
    Oh la-la, that looks fabulous and comfy! Where can I find one?
    Last edited by Lady Slipper; 09-15-2012 at 05:10 PM. Reason: clarity

Banned Read only
    My favorite is a floor length vivid red nightgown with an empire waist. I usually wear it with a matching pair of red panties and red bra. Also, depending on the weather, I will don a pair of jet black thigh highs. My daytime 'breast enhancers' would not work well, so I resort to my oldest method of enhancement is a Nerf ball cut in half. When rolling over nothing will 'pop.'

In the summer time i wear only panties, as the weather cools down i go from panties and cami to chemise and on to long gown

I have a variety. I enjoy satin chemises, full length gowns and soft (not cotton) PJ's. I really love falling asleep and waking up in women's sleepwear. It's one of my favorite things about crossdressing.