Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Favorite Sleepwear

i like to wear a slip any length is fine i really enjoy the feel of them

Silver Member
    I usually change into sexy PJs at night but keep my heels and make-up on to watch TV. I remove my wig and wear a night cap to bed.

Quote Originally Posted by suzanne View Post
    I've tried the satiny gowns and, you're right, they don't allow me to move naturally at night. What you need is something made of a more stretchy material. I have two favorites: Miss Elaine Silk Essence and Shadowline. They are Nylon Tricot and they are super. I have been wearing them for years.

Slightly off topic: I even converted my wife from T-shirts to Miss Elaine. I had been wearing them for quite a long time when I asked her if she would like to try on one of mine. She did and was hooked. We wear matching Miss Elaines to bed nearly every night. I wouldn't trade that for the world.
    For that, I'd wear anything!

On my own, I usually wear nothing. Since my GF and i got together, when i sleep at her place, she usally sleeps in panties and T-shirt, and as she often only has a light sheet, i follow suit. So far, the panties have often ended up on the floor. As Winter increases its grip, we may use heavier items. Occasionally before I met her, I'd wear thigh highs and other items when, erm... "entertaining" myself.
    "Normal is what you get when you average out the weirdness that everybody has." Quote from my SO

Normal is a setting on a washing machine, or another word for average.

The fact that I wear a skirt as a male should not be taken as a comment on what you do, or do not wear, or how you wear it.

My feminine sleepwear consists of everything from pajamas, to nightshirts, to really slinky chemises with matching panties. I have a few cotton nighties which are cool for summertime but I would rather feel the silky smoothness of a full length nylon, or satin nightgown when I hit the sack. I live alone, so I sleep alone which allows me to wear any feminine item to bed any time I want. I almost always sleep in my bra and forms too.
    Luv and Jill

Straight, into Fantasy Land

I underdress in panties with drab on top, but I'd love to sleep in the babydoll that I used to borrow from my sister. What a wonderful way to wake up.

A California Girl Rachel Morley's Avatar
    In the spring, summer and fall I like to sleep naked or just a pair of panties. In the winter I like to sleep in a satin or silk chemise.
    The River City Gems - Northern California's largest and most active crossdressing & transgender support group!

I have some VS baby dolls, mostly i have chemises and some vintage chiffon nightgowns

Oh to be an English Rose Jane G's Avatar
    I have a realy nice selection of sleep wear. I normaly wear a bra, with home made forms. My favorite nighty is a long cream silk one, with delicate lace trim. I also love my black lace, knee length nightly. When it's a little cooler I will often just wear a tee shirt and slip. When it's realy warm I will wear nothing.

I prefer my silky nighty. I just love the feel of a long night gown wrapped around me as I sleep. But lately I've been wearing a pair of pjs my wife bought me.

I always sleep in a silky chemise, in the winter or colder months it's nice to have a longer gown though.

Hello. I love to sleep in a thong and cute soft t shirt or sexy soft pjs.

Vanity fair pajamas, vanity fair gowns, sears night gowns...which are almost htesame as vf gowns

I wear a nightgown almost every night. Usually it is a long gown but I sometimes wear short gowns like my favorite Miss Elaine shorty that is so sheer and sexy. I like it when I wake up at night and feel the gown on my body.

Aspiring Member PrettyFlowingGown's Avatar

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

i always wear my pretty long silk or satin nightgowns. my fave is the one above. i'm wearing a long satin pink nightgown at the moment. i have a big range too.
    i wear a long full sweep slip underneath so its more feminine, the more layers of silk, the prettier. beautiful loungewear too.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]I love my gorgous flowing evening and ball gowns. I love swishing in them, and feeling how beautiful and shimmering they are. I love to feel like a princess. I love to be elegant, feminine and ladylike.

Quote Originally Posted by PrettyFlowingGown View Post

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

i always wear my pretty long silk or satin nightgowns. my fave is the one above. i'm wearing a long satin pink nightgown at the moment. i have a big range too.
    i wear a long full sweep slip underneath so its more feminine, the more layers of silk, the prettier. beautiful loungewear too.
    May I be the first to say, wow at that pic!
    Bi-Gendered, Goth/Metal Fan, Atheist, Artist and British

Breathes under water prettytoes's Avatar
    Depends on the temperature...chemise or babydoll in the summer...satin or cotton, as long as the pattern is pretty. Capri pajamas in the fall and spring, and cotton or satin pajamas in the winter...I have 2 sets that are my favorite...pink camo!
    Life's too short to not be enjoyed! Live each day to the fullest!

I always sleep nude.

Short gown and panties. Tried bra & forms a few times, but I always wake up after a few hours and need to take off the bra. Probably need to experiment with a light bra and light weight forms.
    If your not living on the edge, you're taking up too much room.

short lacey white teddy and satin white panties, it feels so good its not constricting and doesnt make it hard to sleep, its just kinda loose and doesnt get too hot and whatnot

Usally just a long t shirt, no undies. Sleep alone but kids in house.

I have never been able to wear anything on top. No shirt or bra at all when I sleep. I toss and turn so much it always gets twisted and uncomfortable. I usually just sleep in panties. Although I like the silky or lace panties during the day, I prefer cotton when sleeping.

I have a Vera Wang nightie that I love.....it's my go to sleepwear the past few months.

bra, short gown with low front

Since I'm in the closet with my family I can only dress for bed when I'm alone. When I do get the chance it's nothing exciting. I put on a spaghetti strap crop top and cotton thong. I'll also lounge around like this too. It's really comfy for me.

A white silk nightgown with a long slit up the front