Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: so you just done your makeup and ..

Just a girl on a trip cyndigurl45's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by April_Ligeia View Post
    I don't answer the door to unsolicited callers, they are usually religious nuts. Therefore, I won't answer the door no matter how I'm dressed.
    Yes what she said :-)

I do option B open the door.

Michelle

I do option B open the door. The only time I do not open my door is when I am in my underware.

Michelle

As it always happens to be:
    A. Someone delivering a package, who has seen it all before and doesn't care,
    or
    B. Someone selling something, be it burglar alarms (generally I show them my 3 100lb.+ ones; few stay for an introduction) or God of whatever flavor,
    I'm in favor of coming to the door dressed (although I do have a peephole, just in case they're not one of the above).
    Last edited by donnalee; 09-19-2012 at 01:50 AM.
    ALWAYS plan for the worst, then you can be pleasantly surprised if something else happens!

"The important thing about the bear is not how well she dances, but that she dances at all." - Old Russian Proverb (with a gender change)

This has accually happend to me and I ran a changed real quick. Put on my robe like I just woke up. But when they left I noticed the sandles I was wearing left marks on my feet. And rememeber they looked at my feet cause after all I was in my robe. They didn't say anything but I believe they noticed.

I choose:
    E) Don't answer the door.
    They did not call ahead and if it is important enough, they can leave a message or call back. I would not want to ruin my day for whomever is calling, unannounced and not invited.
    Di

Just the other night. I just got dressed and started putting my face on. What a funny expression. Anyway my brother in law calls and I have to go get him cause he's drunk. Ruinned my whole night.

I would look out the window to see who it is, and if a friend or neighbor, I would probably hide and pretend no one is home. Recently this happened to me, and it was a salesman, so I opened the door. I'm not sure if he knew I was a man or woman? but I told him I wasn't interested and he left.

Just a girl at heart too Kerigirl2009's Avatar
    I was one of those people that would run and hide. But the last time someone showed up I did go and answer the door. he treated me with respect. So I am doing my best now to just be myself
    I wish I had the courage to just be myself and live my life how I want

Quote Originally Posted by dizzy View Post
    Here is something to add to all this, for awhile there where a bunch of breakins in the town I live. The kids would knock on the door and if nobody answered they would break in.
    And find you standing there pointing a pair of 44s ?

I guess if they started to break in, you could just yell at them, tell them you are coming out with your gun.

That should get rid of them.
    [SIGPIC]http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=82706&dateline=137762 0356[/SIGPIC]Linda