Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Has your "bi-ness" evolved?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Smile Has your "bi-ness" evolved?

This is mainly for our members who were/are dealing with the conditional bi, or "bi when dressed" situation.
    Has that changed over the past months/weeks?

I'm just curious if people have moved on, or are still pondering where they are.
    Personally, I've moved farther away from any notion of "straight".

The biggest clue was having a completely non-sexual fantasy where I had a boyfriend who proposed to me and we ended up getting married.

Now I feel like I'd rather have a boyfriend, and that girls would be better as platonic friends.
    Weird eh?

What conclusions have you come to?

Makeup addict!
    I'm attracted to women and only women, even when dressed

Yes, I used to think I was just another hetero crossdresser until the first time a guy kissed me while I was dressed as a girl, and it was like somebody threw a switch! Changed my life forever...

Silver Member
    No change for me. Only attracted to women.

From a very young age I had dreams of living my adult life as a female and having men attracted to me, now I'm living my dreams and enjoying it.
    Fulfilling a Lifetime Dream of Living as a Woman in My Adult Years. Ten Years Living 24/7 as a Mature Lady

My Love of Cat's Eye Frames, Bangles, Red Lipstick, Nails, & Cheeks, Comes From My Mother - An Irish Beauty

I'm Always Rainbow Proud

Now that I am divorced and single again I do find myself fantasizing about it a bit more while dressed en femme. I am not attracted to men at all. I have and will always love the look, feel, touch and scent of a woman. My fantasy is more or less being with another woman, then having her " force " to be with her man. Oh my, hope this post isn't too steamy

There aren't many women that I don't find attractive and desirable in some way. There are few guys that I seem attracted to. I haven't been with a guy but I would like to try it, preferably dressed as a woman. (i know, it would be a guy who wants a guy dressed as a woman). As far as sexual feelings when dressed, yes a bit of it is fetish, some of it is thinking about being the woman to a guy, and part is about being the woman to another woman. Would that be "bi"?

I simply do not understand why literally half of the posts in this thread are people screaming out how they are "straight" when the original post said:

"This is mainly for our members who were/are dealing with the conditional bi, or "bi when dressed" situation.
    Has that changed over the past months/weeks?"

I know that usually there's a few people, but this many is plain-out annoying. It's like having a conversation about what dresses you like getting random people calling out how they "never wear dresses."

Get of this thread. It's not about you!

Anyway, for me, it seems to be going further and further over the deep end, but I can't tell if it's all fantasy, as I'm entirely in the closet. I feel like it might be creeping into my regular life, so who know's what's next? What's not helpful is coming across people who successfully transition, since it's tempting me more than I want it to...

Aspiring Member PrettyFlowingGown's Avatar
    Yes it has for me. I had my first sexual experience with a man at aged 26, and i was terrified!!! i used to get anxieity for the next few years, cause i felt guilty for what i did, cause i always beleived i was straight.
    then i met another man a bit later on when i was 31, and i only was intimate with him while i was dressed , and everything changed. in the past 2 years though i'm very comfy and confident admiring cute guys, but i'm very particuler who i like. i dont admire guys on a whole, they have to be pretty special and nice.
    i can only be intimate with them as a woman, not a man though. its a great feeling being said i'm beautiful, and being called a pretty lady, and being pampered.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]I love my gorgous flowing evening and ball gowns. I love swishing in them, and feeling how beautiful and shimmering they are. I love to feel like a princess. I love to be elegant, feminine and ladylike.

I have not had those feelings. I'm still straight but I have wondered what it feels like to be a woman making love to a man and all the feelings of love-making above and below the equator, so to speak.��Di

I don't think it has increased. It was always there. It is more that the opportunity is now more common since I don't have a woman n my life so I can act or react.

Also funny how when the question is asked specifically TO the Bi's
    This is mainly for our members who were/are dealing with the conditional bi, or "bi when dressed" situation.
    how many have to make sure they let everyone know they are NOT bi.
    The earth is the mother of all people and all people should have equal rights upon it.
    Chief Joseph
    Nez Perce

“Love isn't a state of perfect caring. It is an active noun like struggle. To love someone is to strive to accept that person exactly the way he or she is, right here and now.” - Fred Rogers,

I was thinking the same thing, Lorileah. Wonder what that means?

Funny this question should come up, though. I just spent a rather wonderful evening with a married couple yesterday, and all of my theories about my bisexuality were emphatically confirmed. In fact, if you saw me in a darkened room right now, you'd probably still see me glowing a little.

Any question of whether my bi-ness was contingent upon my state of dress were erased when I pondered last night's events today. I knew with utmost certainty that I would have been happy to jump right back in and do in male mode, what I did en femme the night before.

Furthermore, I had theorized that my bisexuality was mostly contingent upon the male presented before me: not macho, not overly apish in appearance or mannerism, with a nice helping of feminine quality, and maybe a little geeky to boot. All resoundingly confirmed! A somewhat rare creature it seems, but that's just what makes me feel all lascivious.

No, any remaining thoughts of being 'conditionally bi' based on my state of attire have been throughly extracted and disposed of forthwith. The only condition that matters is a question of whether or not he's my type!
    Last edited by GeminaRenee; 09-17-2012 at 12:38 AM.
    "She ain't waiting 'til she gets older, her feet are makin' tracks in the winter snow.
    She got a rainbow that touches her shoulder, she be headed where the thunder rolls."

-Van Halen, "Secrets"

Quote Originally Posted by Diversity View Post
    I'm still straight but
    There is no straight ...but You're either straight or something other than straight.

Quote Originally Posted by Lorileah View Post
    Also funny how when the question is asked specifically TO the Bi's how many have to make sure they let everyone know they are NOT bi.
    Totally, so funny. Imagine being in a classroom and the teacher says "I'd like to hear from those that are bisexual". A lone hand goes up and the teacher says "yes, what would you like to say" and the student who raised their hand says "I'm not bisexual!".

Quote Originally Posted by KaliBrooke View Post
    The only condition that matters is a question of whether or not he's my type!
    This is beautiful. Self acceptance is a magical thing.
    Quote Originally Posted by STACY B
    At least there is social acceptance in being a drunk in our world. Hell I was good at it too.
    Melissa Hobbes
    www.badtranny.com

I consider myself to be straight, but, I have had a few fantasies. RW, not remotely interested in men, but, I cannot say I'm not curiously attracted to some CD's/TG's. It could be that with one of my "sisters" it wouldn't seem to be quite a homosexual affair. I know; I'm wierd.

Also funny how when the question is asked specifically TO the Bi's how many have to make sure they let everyone know they are NOT bi.
    I was mainly curious how some people in the older threads have gotten on.
    :P

As much as I tried to deny it, the fact is you can't be straight unless you like vaginas.
    Also, the whole thing about straight guys not fantasizing about marrying men.

evolved only in fantasy.

Banned Read only
    I don't think it has increased. It was always there. It is more that the opportunity is now more common since I don't have a woman n my life so I can act or react.

================================================== ============================

Lorileah makes an important point. A substantial proportion of the human race has at least some degree of homosexual tendency. If sexual tendencies are indexed by thoughts and fantasies, not just by overt behavior, then that fraction may be ½ or more. If we are married or in a heterosexual relationship, then we are more apt to fight that tendency; but that doesn’t mean we don’t have it. On the other hand, if we are divorced, separated, or single and unattached, then we can experiment at bit, which is likely to lead to greater intimacy with men as time goes on.

Lorileah also alludes to another important point, namely, that some of those who are married or in heterosexual relationships are a bit too eager to announce to anyone who will listen, “I’m a crossdresser, BUT I’M 100% HETEROSEXUAL !!!” Those who have ever read Shakespeare’s Hamlet for a literature class may recall: “The lady doth protest too much, methinks.” Hamlet’s mother was conjecturing that too much protest may be a sign that the thing being refuted is in fact true. Crossdressers who protest too much may raise suspicions that they are gayer than they claim. It might be better for them to say, “I love you, honey, and I can’t imagine myself with anyone else.” Leave sexual orientation out of it and say what matters to the persons who matter.

Im bisexual, and I guess I always have been. But it has still evolved somewhat, for example, for many years I could not imagine me kissing guys, it just didn't.. compute. Today my day dreams include whole lot of kisses =)

I love femaleness to the extent that I emulate it. I just really have no interest at all in men, although if I were to extend my boundaries, I have seen quite a few crossdressers and transexuals that I thought were beautiful and have fantasized about them on occasion.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the Law.

I was raped when I was 15 (as a boy) and I am fearful of men in general - so no, it is my wife or nothing!

Banned Read only

Exclamation

I do not like men or boys.

its exciting being treated and pursued as a woman or assumed to be a woman but I love women.
    then I must reject the advances because I AM NOT INTERESTED BUT LOVE BEING A DIVA!

sometimes it scary when you or vulnerable ; such as when you have on high heels ,a corset or nails.

I get upset when men look at my privates in the gym or the bathroom or hit on me when I am in MALE MODE/DRAB.
    Last edited by luscious; 09-19-2012 at 03:20 PM.

for me it's a complicated answer, i'm only "attracted" to women (my wife) but love looking at other womens outfits. however when dressed in private i do fantasies about what i would be like to make out and oral with a guy, nothing else tho.

For a while now i have had conflicting thoughts about what i feel but on friday night just gone i went clubbing in full female dress up with my best friend (who indecently is a lesbian girl ) I was very worried at the start very confused with my feelings ( I had been in a hetro relationship for 13 years ) but i met the most most wonderful and understanding guy and to cut a long story short he showed me what i had been missing ! That night. The thing is he treated me like a lady something i have never experienced before and it felt so damn good ! yes i am a guy who likes to dress as a lady but to him i was all woman Enough said
    Last edited by anastasiaprincess; 09-23-2012 at 07:24 PM.

I don't know whether its bi. I'm exclusivley attracted to females when I'm in DRAB, but when dressed I an just another girl giving pleasure to a man. It's like when I put on a dress et al, I switch. Siobhan is a woman, albeit with a little bit extra.

It 'evolved' but not in the direction you'd think. When I was a young teen, I thought that because I liked to dress as a girl, behave as a girl, wanted to have sex as a girl, and wanted to be a girl, then of course it only made sense that I'd want to sexually be with boys. But it didn't fit; whenever I was dressed up and started thinking about sex, it was still always about being with a girl, even when the fantasies were about BEING a girl and having sex as a girl as well. So I guess I'm not cut out to be with boys sexually; even the thought makes me kind of nauseous. Sorry if that doesn't fit with the stereotype.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.