Thread: male, female where am I ???

male, female where am I ???

Hi -- Pursuant to the Wisdom of Kaz, I am taking what was previously set forth here, massaging it to have more of a lasting statement and making it my Introduction. Thanks, robbin
    Last edited by Robbin_Sinclair; 12-14-2012 at 09:02 AM. Reason: Many scattered thoughts. Merged with Robbin_Sinclair Introduction.

Hi Robbin, please post something like this in the Introductions section and then get your 12 posts in and the site will open up for you.
    Kaz xx

__________________________________________________ ____________

This Woman Within is Flying without Wings

Welcome to the forum Robbin,
    As Kaz says post an intro at the top of the page and get your 10 posts up.
    Do not overthink your situation we are all in a similar situation.
    Yes I think we lead a life of deception.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Utah, north of West Jordan, south of North Salt Lake & west of South Salt Lake
    Robbin, it is a long difficult path for some of us to find that balance in our gender that finally (if ever) makes us comfortable. I've found that sometimes having a reminder, like an article of jewelry, with me can reassure my that not only are my feeling real but I'll be okay when I'm stressed about things. I think you will find a lot of information as you dig into the forum that will help you with this. Look around, find conversations that interest you and jump in with your posts, questions and comments and watch as the world gets bigger.
    Sarah
    Being transgender isn't a lifestyle choice. How you deal with it is.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Yes, of course! We all strive to deceive other people, Robbin. In one way or another, no matter how we're dressed!

The danger is not from harmlessly trying to fool others, it's when we harmfully deceive ourselves!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

maybe instead of deception it is Illusion?
    All I ever wanted was to be a girl. Is that really asking too much?

Almost lady, is right. An illusion, or costume, play acting in reality/ Impersonations.

Yes I have to agree with Almost lady and Alice that it is an illusion maybe even theatrical.

Kind of halfway between being an actress and a secret agent LOL!
    All I ever wanted was to be a girl. Is that really asking too much?

"Don't overthink the situation." The one person who really seems to understand me is our director said that before a performance that I thought I had nailed. I alway think...overthink about that statement. And others he made. Funny, when I was recently dressed as a boy but thinking woman, he didn't recognize me. Outwardly, it was only the way I parted my hair. Lights were low and backlighting was there but he saw who I felt like at the time. I never take off my certain piece of jewelry that says who I am. A person who feels. Pushing for the ten posts, youra, robbin.