Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Has your "bi-ness" evolved?

Smile Has your "bi-ness" evolved?

This is mainly for our members who were/are dealing with the conditional bi, or "bi when dressed" situation.
    Has that changed over the past months/weeks?

I'm just curious if people have moved on, or are still pondering where they are.
    Personally, I've moved farther away from any notion of "straight".

The biggest clue was having a completely non-sexual fantasy where I had a boyfriend who proposed to me and we ended up getting married.

Now I feel like I'd rather have a boyfriend, and that girls would be better as platonic friends.
    Weird eh?

What conclusions have you come to?

Makeup addict!
    I'm attracted to women and only women, even when dressed

Yes, I used to think I was just another hetero crossdresser until the first time a guy kissed me while I was dressed as a girl, and it was like somebody threw a switch! Changed my life forever...

Silver Member
    No change for me. Only attracted to women.

From a very young age I had dreams of living my adult life as a female and having men attracted to me, now I'm living my dreams and enjoying it.
    Fulfilling a Lifetime Dream of Living as a Woman in My Adult Years. Ten Years Living 24/7 as a Mature Lady

My Love of Cat's Eye Frames, Bangles, Red Lipstick, Nails, & Cheeks, Comes From My Mother - An Irish Beauty

I'm Always Rainbow Proud

Aspiring Member PrettyFlowingGown's Avatar
    Yes it has for me. I had my first sexual experience with a man at aged 26, and i was terrified!!! i used to get anxieity for the next few years, cause i felt guilty for what i did, cause i always beleived i was straight.
    then i met another man a bit later on when i was 31, and i only was intimate with him while i was dressed , and everything changed. in the past 2 years though i'm very comfy and confident admiring cute guys, but i'm very particuler who i like. i dont admire guys on a whole, they have to be pretty special and nice.
    i can only be intimate with them as a woman, not a man though. its a great feeling being said i'm beautiful, and being called a pretty lady, and being pampered.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]I love my gorgous flowing evening and ball gowns. I love swishing in them, and feeling how beautiful and shimmering they are. I love to feel like a princess. I love to be elegant, feminine and ladylike.

I have not had those feelings. I'm still straight but I have wondered what it feels like to be a woman making love to a man and all the feelings of love-making above and below the equator, so to speak.��Di

I don't think it has increased. It was always there. It is more that the opportunity is now more common since I don't have a woman n my life so I can act or react.

Also funny how when the question is asked specifically TO the Bi's
    This is mainly for our members who were/are dealing with the conditional bi, or "bi when dressed" situation.
    how many have to make sure they let everyone know they are NOT bi.
    The earth is the mother of all people and all people should have equal rights upon it.
    Chief Joseph
    Nez Perce

“Love isn't a state of perfect caring. It is an active noun like struggle. To love someone is to strive to accept that person exactly the way he or she is, right here and now.” - Fred Rogers,

I was thinking the same thing, Lorileah. Wonder what that means?

Funny this question should come up, though. I just spent a rather wonderful evening with a married couple yesterday, and all of my theories about my bisexuality were emphatically confirmed. In fact, if you saw me in a darkened room right now, you'd probably still see me glowing a little.

Any question of whether my bi-ness was contingent upon my state of dress were erased when I pondered last night's events today. I knew with utmost certainty that I would have been happy to jump right back in and do in male mode, what I did en femme the night before.

Furthermore, I had theorized that my bisexuality was mostly contingent upon the male presented before me: not macho, not overly apish in appearance or mannerism, with a nice helping of feminine quality, and maybe a little geeky to boot. All resoundingly confirmed! A somewhat rare creature it seems, but that's just what makes me feel all lascivious.

No, any remaining thoughts of being 'conditionally bi' based on my state of attire have been throughly extracted and disposed of forthwith. The only condition that matters is a question of whether or not he's my type!
    Last edited by GeminaRenee; 09-17-2012 at 12:38 AM.
    "She ain't waiting 'til she gets older, her feet are makin' tracks in the winter snow.
    She got a rainbow that touches her shoulder, she be headed where the thunder rolls."

-Van Halen, "Secrets"

Quote Originally Posted by Diversity View Post
    I'm still straight but
    There is no straight ...but You're either straight or something other than straight.

Quote Originally Posted by Lorileah View Post
    Also funny how when the question is asked specifically TO the Bi's how many have to make sure they let everyone know they are NOT bi.
    Totally, so funny. Imagine being in a classroom and the teacher says "I'd like to hear from those that are bisexual". A lone hand goes up and the teacher says "yes, what would you like to say" and the student who raised their hand says "I'm not bisexual!".

Quote Originally Posted by KaliBrooke View Post
    The only condition that matters is a question of whether or not he's my type!
    This is beautiful. Self acceptance is a magical thing.
    Quote Originally Posted by STACY B
    At least there is social acceptance in being a drunk in our world. Hell I was good at it too.
    Melissa Hobbes
    www.badtranny.com

Banned Read only
    Most adults have very firm views one way or the other of exactly WHAT they are attracted to and how they could not possibly EVER make a mistake or fall for...

Watching 'The Crying Game' is very likely to change the attitude of ANYone with an open mind.

IMO, this movie should be required viewing for all people over 10 years old, especially considering what most 10 year olds are probably watching these days.

And No, as far as your question.

maybe it's because i see myself as a bisexual crossdresser, not a crossdresser that is bisexual. Iv'e been "bisexual" as long as i can remember. i don't do relationships so it's mainly just a sex thing. that's the way i see it. i go with who ever appeals to me at the moment. currently i'm sticking with male partners but that's because i had a bad experience with a female who just reacted badly to my sexuality and dressing. one thing that has changed is the way i see sexuality. in the past there was no sexuality just people enjoying each others company. hopefully that style of thinking will return.

i use bisexual to cover all sexualities that don't cover straight and gay, ie omni, pan, poly, fluid. basicly those who are happy with whatever they find when they reach in their partners pants. which i always am.

I've always been bisexual as well as my SO. Been with both, although I tend to like women a bit more. I haven't been with a man that gives me the same feelings as a women. The cross dressing does somewhat justify my bi-ness for me.

Confirmed lesbian here ... and would be if I transitioned.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

I don't think this area has changed much for me. I have always been attracted to the feminine form and that goes for GG's and Ts or CD's. If female and attractive I like. I have never been attracted at all to any man presenting as a man, whether I am dressed female or not.

Me! I'm definitely straight......Love women.
    When I was a blonde bombshell and 20 I did go out with a group of friends and I made my boyfriend for the evening feel like a man.
    He enjoyed the woman he was with so much he wanted to meet her again.... Sadly for him he never did.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Platinum Member
    I don't entirely qualify to answer since I've never been "bi-when-dressed." My bi-phase was actually limited to young adulthood - you know, everyone experiments in college . Once I get seriously involved with the woman who became my wife, I never really had any desire to go back.

To date.... I've never met a man who I would change teams for.......
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Also funny how when the question is asked specifically TO the Bi's how many have to make sure they let everyone know they are NOT bi.
    I was mainly curious how some people in the older threads have gotten on.
    :P

As much as I tried to deny it, the fact is you can't be straight unless you like vaginas.
    Also, the whole thing about straight guys not fantasizing about marrying men.

evolved only in fantasy.

If anything my bi-ness? has gone the other way.
    As I said I am straighter now.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Senior Member joannemarie barker's Avatar
    Men only for me whether cd or not

Quote Originally Posted by joannemarie barker View Post
    Men only for me whether cd or not

for the moment the same could be said about me

Badtranny is correct. you are either straight or not. I am bi so I guess I am not. No my dressing (transsexual in my case) has not lessened or strengthened any of these desires. I do abstain from my bi side as I am married and will not jeopardize what little marriage I have left ( due to my gender identity issues).
    Sara

Banned Read only
    I don't think it has increased. It was always there. It is more that the opportunity is now more common since I don't have a woman n my life so I can act or react.

================================================== ============================

Lorileah makes an important point. A substantial proportion of the human race has at least some degree of homosexual tendency. If sexual tendencies are indexed by thoughts and fantasies, not just by overt behavior, then that fraction may be ½ or more. If we are married or in a heterosexual relationship, then we are more apt to fight that tendency; but that doesn’t mean we don’t have it. On the other hand, if we are divorced, separated, or single and unattached, then we can experiment at bit, which is likely to lead to greater intimacy with men as time goes on.

Lorileah also alludes to another important point, namely, that some of those who are married or in heterosexual relationships are a bit too eager to announce to anyone who will listen, “I’m a crossdresser, BUT I’M 100% HETEROSEXUAL !!!” Those who have ever read Shakespeare’s Hamlet for a literature class may recall: “The lady doth protest too much, methinks.” Hamlet’s mother was conjecturing that too much protest may be a sign that the thing being refuted is in fact true. Crossdressers who protest too much may raise suspicions that they are gayer than they claim. It might be better for them to say, “I love you, honey, and I can’t imagine myself with anyone else.” Leave sexual orientation out of it and say what matters to the persons who matter.