Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Has your "bi-ness" evolved?

Im bisexual, and I guess I always have been. But it has still evolved somewhat, for example, for many years I could not imagine me kissing guys, it just didn't.. compute. Today my day dreams include whole lot of kisses =)

Quote Originally Posted by Lorileah View Post
    I don't think it has increased. It was always there. It is more that the opportunity is now more common since I don't have a woman n my life so I can act or react.

Also funny how when the question is asked specifically TO the Bi's how many have to make sure they let everyone know they are NOT bi.
    I agree with this entire post, and also the posts of WendyCissy and Jamie Ann and Bad Tranny. Since getting divorced I have felt free to investigate options that are, for many ethical and societal reasons, taboo for a married man. After those investigations I agree with WindyCissy that the first experience can be a game-changer. And, as BadTranny and Jamie Ann pointed out, it is amusing to see how many girls on the forum feel impelled to say "I'm only attracted to women!" whenever this type of thread appears.

Banned Read only
    Crossdressing came after the realization that I was bisexual, so things have not changed. I was, and am, pretty close to 50/50...

The biggest caveat I see with this is that the boy friend has to like the fact that the woman he likes is really a man. If he is okay with that, I see no problem.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

Now that I am divorced and single again I do find myself fantasizing about it a bit more while dressed en femme. I am not attracted to men at all. I have and will always love the look, feel, touch and scent of a woman. My fantasy is more or less being with another woman, then having her " force " to be with her man. Oh my, hope this post isn't too steamy

I was raped when I was 15 (as a boy) and I am fearful of men in general - so no, it is my wife or nothing!

Banned Read only

Exclamation

I do not like men or boys.

its exciting being treated and pursued as a woman or assumed to be a woman but I love women.
    then I must reject the advances because I AM NOT INTERESTED BUT LOVE BEING A DIVA!

sometimes it scary when you or vulnerable ; such as when you have on high heels ,a corset or nails.

I get upset when men look at my privates in the gym or the bathroom or hit on me when I am in MALE MODE/DRAB.
    Last edited by luscious; 09-19-2012 at 03:20 PM.

Bi thoughts when dressed not when in male mode

I consider myself to be straight, but, I have had a few fantasies. RW, not remotely interested in men, but, I cannot say I'm not curiously attracted to some CD's/TG's. It could be that with one of my "sisters" it wouldn't seem to be quite a homosexual affair. I know; I'm wierd.

I am bi have been for A long time now dressing brings it out more in me where i would rather be with A guy more than A girl when dressed, if not dressed then I feel more like being with A woman than A man most of the time but not always.
    Mistybtm

What in the Hell does that meen Bi ? Now if ya dont like guys but you would be with a guy dressed as a woman ,, Some say they like guys real guys ,, Some say they Only like woman but they dress as woman an dont woman like guys ? All this crap is to Crazy for me ,,I think that ALL people are with who ever makes them Happy ,,No matter How they are Plumbed ,,, What the hell does that matter what they got down there ya cant see it with there clothes on . Its just to Crazy ,, You can do it all no matter how they are Plumbed just think about it ,,,Man or Woman ,,, They have the same thing ,,,I think its the looks an attitude more that the plumbing . Most guys dont want another guy to control them ,,Takes away from there ego,,, An they relent with another CD cuz they dont feel theaten ,, So bi is just a nice word for it ,,,Dont freak about being called gay ,,,Cuz my cousins gay an he wouldn't dare be caught dead dressed as a girl like me ,,,They think we are weard ,,,LOL,,,,
    Yull Find Out !!! lol,,,,

I like to be dressed like a woman but I love women. I think my cd is in one part fetish of women. Allso my fantasies are lesbian - I would like yours comment on this.
    I don't wont to hurt anybody. I just wont to enjoy a life.

I find myself falling between two camps (no pun intended)

On the one hand, I have had full sex with 3 men in my life and, if the right circumstance (for me) came along, I would do so again. But, on the whole I prefer the female form. So, does that classify me as bi-sexual?

On the other, I like to wear feminine clothing - it makes me feel sexy. I suppose one might refer to that as a form of sexual gratification.

I'm not bothered by the whole cross dressing effected by some members (many of whom I think look very attractive). But I do like to wear skirts (not "man skirts"), tights/stockings, underwear and high heels. And I do so in public, at every opportunity - although I have yet to pluck up the courage to travel by plane so dressed (I'll get there )

As an aside, my wife knows and accepts that I have had sex with a man (well, she had sex with him as well)... but doesn't like my wearing feminine clothing.

As with Anita_2, I think my cd is in one part fetish of women.

I'm just thankful for the opportunity to discuss this with other people who find themselves similarly ostracised.
    Ashley

Quote Originally Posted by AshleyScott View Post
    I find myself falling between two camps (no pun intended)

On the one hand, I have had full sex with 3 men in my life and, if the right circumstance (for me) came along, I would do so again. But, on the whole I prefer the female form. So, does that classify me as bi-sexual?
    My one experience with a man was with a close friend, in a hotel after a long evening of partying. My inhibitions were down, my wife was bossy and seeing me with a man has always been a fantasy of hers (and apparently mine). This was before I was "out" so I was not Meghan at the time, but my wife smiling and watching made it hot. Let's see, how do I put this, I was on the receiving end of a nice oral experience, but for whatever the reason I wasn't able to orgasm. So that makes me bi too, yes?

Quote Originally Posted by AshleyScott View Post
    I'm just thankful for the opportunity to discuss this with other people who find themselves similarly ostracized.
    Very well said, Ashley!

Meghan
    "No matter how far you've gone down a wrong road, turn back."

~Turkish Proverb

My choice to live as a female 24/7 has been a game changer, I date men & love it. But the well has been dry for over two months now. I'm beginning to believe that I was bi since birth, I just didn't act on it until I was well into my 50's. My original opinion was that I was bi only when enfemme. Well any way I'm still evolving.
    Fulfilling a Lifetime Dream of Living as a Woman in My Adult Years. Ten Years Living 24/7 as a Mature Lady

My Love of Cat's Eye Frames, Bangles, Red Lipstick, Nails, & Cheeks, Comes From My Mother - An Irish Beauty

I'm Always Rainbow Proud

Quote Originally Posted by Stefanie jones View Post
    Bi thoughts when dressed not when in male mode
    Can you expand a bit more on this?
    If not, I can understand since the whole thing was confusing to me too.

Maybe you'll post a thread a few months later saying you've figured it all out.

Quote Originally Posted by Anita_2 View Post
    I like to be dressed like a woman but I love women. I think my cd is in one part fetish of women. Allso my fantasies are lesbian - I would like yours comment on this.
    Congrats! You're 100% completely straight!

The more I dress the more I wish I could find a man to be with.I have never been with a man but the urges are getting more powerful
    But only when dressed

I don't know whether its bi. I'm exclusivley attracted to females when I'm in DRAB, but when dressed I an just another girl giving pleasure to a man. It's like when I put on a dress et al, I switch. Siobhan is a woman, albeit with a little bit extra.

It 'evolved' but not in the direction you'd think. When I was a young teen, I thought that because I liked to dress as a girl, behave as a girl, wanted to have sex as a girl, and wanted to be a girl, then of course it only made sense that I'd want to sexually be with boys. But it didn't fit; whenever I was dressed up and started thinking about sex, it was still always about being with a girl, even when the fantasies were about BEING a girl and having sex as a girl as well. So I guess I'm not cut out to be with boys sexually; even the thought makes me kind of nauseous. Sorry if that doesn't fit with the stereotype.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

I believe I am Bi or beyond. I have always fantasized about doing all the things a woman does with a man...whether I was dressed or not...I always feel like a woman regardless of my attire. I am married; she does not approve of my fem side, and I have always and only ever been able to perform completely in bed with her if I imagine she is the man and I am the woman. I even bob my head up and down as I suck her breast; pretending I am servicing my man. She is rather well-endowed, which I absolutely envy, and it fills my mouth. I also wrap my legs around her or straddle her and try diligently to be the best woman I can be in bed! So, like I said, maybe beyond?

I like women. But then again I've never kissed a guy before lol. I believe I wouldn't have a problem if he were pretty. After all I think its an attraction of the mind an body you need imo. I've just decided from now on not to outrule the possibility of falling for a man. Even though I'm not normally attracted to them.

It does not surprise me how many of us are bi. I am, too. But it doesn't matter what mode I am in. Attractive men are attractive....

Sometimes bi-ness increases with age—when procreation is done with. In those cases crossdressing may not be the root cause of bisexual feelings, but it may lower resistance to feelings that were already there.

Banned Read only
    If I were replying to this at the turn of the year as I have to similar posts I'd say I'm defiantly straight!
    However this year I've started going out dressed. Some of the bars and clubs I go to dressed are gay. I'm finding that I'm enjoying the male attention I sometimes get. It makes me feel more like a woman and of course the compliments are nice. I now feel like I'd like to be taken out for a night. I do have someone in mind. So if I did go out with this guy could it lead to the bedroom? After being treated as a lady by a nice guy all night. Its possible.

So to answer the question, for me yes I have changed when I'm out and dressed. When in male mode I still feel the same. Not interested in men at all

I went from believing I was str8 to just flirting with men online to then flirting with men while out en femme to going on dates and now I'm in a realationship with a great guy. This all occurred over a 3 year period. I still find women attractive but now prefer men. I even see him when not en femme. So yea I'd say my "bi-ness" has evolved.
    Love to you all
    Melani