Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Has your "bi-ness" evolved?

I love femaleness to the extent that I emulate it. I just really have no interest at all in men, although if I were to extend my boundaries, I have seen quite a few crossdressers and transexuals that I thought were beautiful and have fantasized about them on occasion.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the Law.

As I have often been told, my radar is always up for women. Women have always been my only choice. But then again I have never kissed guy, as a few of you have stated, it could be a game changer.
    If it was easy, everyone would be doing it.

I am married to a beautiful woman and bi and quite comfortable with it. She is comfortable with it as well and has had bi experiences herself. We have an open relationship and speak freely of our desires and fantasies. However, we both are extremely selective of other people.
    I never new how masculine I was until I tried to be a woman

There aren't many women that I don't find attractive and desirable in some way. There are few guys that I seem attracted to. I haven't been with a guy but I would like to try it, preferably dressed as a woman. (i know, it would be a guy who wants a guy dressed as a woman). As far as sexual feelings when dressed, yes a bit of it is fetish, some of it is thinking about being the woman to a guy, and part is about being the woman to another woman. Would that be "bi"?

I simply do not understand why literally half of the posts in this thread are people screaming out how they are "straight" when the original post said:

"This is mainly for our members who were/are dealing with the conditional bi, or "bi when dressed" situation.
    Has that changed over the past months/weeks?"

I know that usually there's a few people, but this many is plain-out annoying. It's like having a conversation about what dresses you like getting random people calling out how they "never wear dresses."

Get of this thread. It's not about you!

Anyway, for me, it seems to be going further and further over the deep end, but I can't tell if it's all fantasy, as I'm entirely in the closet. I feel like it might be creeping into my regular life, so who know's what's next? What's not helpful is coming across people who successfully transition, since it's tempting me more than I want it to...

Quote Originally Posted by Natalie D View Post
    So to answer the question, for me yes I have changed when I'm out and dressed. When in male mode I still feel the same. Not interested in men at all
    What a wonderfully honest post.
    Quote Originally Posted by STACY B
    At least there is social acceptance in being a drunk in our world. Hell I was good at it too.
    Melissa Hobbes
    www.badtranny.com

for me it's a complicated answer, i'm only "attracted" to women (my wife) but love looking at other womens outfits. however when dressed in private i do fantasies about what i would be like to make out and oral with a guy, nothing else tho.

Banned Read only
    If there is not at least one woman involved than sex is not interesting to me. Having said that, if I was dolled up and dressed, and if the guy was attractive and he made me feel pretty, I could probably do a pretty good job of being the girl. I haven't done it, but I would like to give it a try.

So the answer is, the more I get into presenting myself as a woman, the more interested i am in experiencing sex as a woman. Who knows, I might.really like it.
    Last edited by Kelly Smith; 09-23-2012 at 07:06 AM.

After reading all of the posts and reading the real intent behind the thread, I think I have an honest answer.

I have been with a man while not Meghan, and it wasn't exciting in any way other than it was a time when I was being controlled.

However, when I imagine being with a man when Meghan has come out to play, it's makes my loins tingle and spasm at the thought of it.

It's for a pretty simple reason. I want to feel attractive when I am with a man.

Meghan
    "No matter how far you've gone down a wrong road, turn back."

~Turkish Proverb

i get the feeling that i am bi

Quote Originally Posted by Sophie_C View Post
    I simply do not understand why literally half of the posts in this thread are people screaming out how they are "straight" when the original post said:

"This is mainly for our members who were/are dealing with the conditional bi, or "bi when dressed" situation.
    Has that changed over the past months/weeks?"

I know that usually there's a few people, but this many is plain-out annoying. It's like having a conversation about what dresses you like getting random people calling out how they "never wear dresses."

Get of this thread. It's not about you!
    it bugs me too, so i just ignore them.

my bi-ness is evolving quite nicely...being with a man as paula has been a wonderful experience and i find i want to do it more and more.
    only 2 years ago i would have never even considered it, and now that's all i think about. i love the feeling of being a woman and being with a
    man is the ultimate acknowledgement. when they compliment you and tell you how pretty you look, take you out to dinner, hold you and
    treat you like a queen, its such a fantastic feeling that i can't explain, but do enjoy! it has also helped me come out of the closet and spend
    more and more time in public.
    paula

Quote Originally Posted by JenniferLynn0370 View Post
    I believe I am Bi or beyond. I have always fantasized about doing all the things a woman does with a man...whether I was dressed or not...I always feel like a woman regardless of my attire. I am married; she does not approve of my fem side, and I have always and only ever been able to perform completely in bed with her if I imagine she is the man and I am the woman. I even bob my head up and down as I suck her breast; pretending I am servicing my man. She is rather well-endowed, which I absolutely envy, and it fills my mouth. I also wrap my legs around her or straddle her and try diligently to be the best woman I can be in bed! So, like I said, maybe beyond?
    Perhaps you should share your feelings with your wife. See if she will let you explore your fem side with a man. I am sure there are many men who adore you.

I also never realized how I felt about men until I was kissed. This was about two years ago. Since then yes I have been very much attracted to men. The story is much more complex but to answer the question yes on all levels

Quote Originally Posted by Jenniferpl View Post
    As I have often been told, my radar is always up for women. Women have always been my only choice. But then again I have never kissed guy, as a few of you have stated, it could be a game changer.

Your Radar was up alrite ,,Like mine ,,Wanting to see what they had on ,,,LOL,,,,
    Yull Find Out !!! lol,,,,

Maybe we need a definition of "bi"? We seem to have various levels here. I've been exclusively heterosexual, but I do fantasize about men. When I was a kid guys would hit on me, and I never knew how to respond to this. Now that I have accepted who I am, those memories are coming back to me more and more. (And I admit that when I'm out and about, and a guy hold the door for me, or notices me, it's a rush.) But not enough of a rush to call it sexual attraction.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Proud member of the Lacey Leigh Fan Club

alot of similar things were said at at the http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...ale-attraction thread.

read through there if you want other similar answers.

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by Claire Cook View Post
    Maybe we need a definition of "bi"? We seem to have various levels here. I've been exclusively heterosexual, but I do fantasize about men. When I was a kid guys would hit on me, and I never knew how to respond to this. Now that I have accepted who I am, those memories are coming back to me more and more. (And I admit that when I'm out and about, and a guy hold the door for me, or notices me, it's a rush.) But not enough of a rush to call it sexual attraction.
    I believe it was Kinsey that offered the theory that sexuality is a spectrum. Many who function as heterosexual are not necessarily completely heterosexual. Many who function as homosexual are not necessarily completely homosexual. There are many shades of gray between those two extremes. However, one misconception that people can have is thinking of sexuality only in terms of what one does. They forget the part about how a person thinks of themselves. Suppose a gay man decides, for whatever reason, to be celibate. Is he still gay? Of course, even though there is no physical activity.

Anyway, this is what seems to make sense to me. Although I am married, I consider myself to be fairly close to the mid-point between hetero and homosexual. Historically I've had many more male partners than female. Many years ago, someone told me that being bisexual means that it is possible to have a relationship with any consenting person on the planet. This thought was a revelation to me, took me completely by surprise and released a lot of the prevailing tension.

As with many things we do, there are unforeseen consequences. Before I understood that I was something other than heterosexual, I was often uncomfortable around men because I didn't want anyone to challenge my masculinity. I think on some subconscious plane I knew, or at least suspected, that there was something "different" about me. However, in more recent times my relationships with other men are more relaxed and less standoffish.
    Last edited by flatlander_48; 09-23-2012 at 08:46 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Claire Cook View Post
    Maybe we need a definition of "bi"? .
    No. Don't over think it just because so many here are conflicted. Bisexual simply means that one could go either way. Some Bi people have a strong preference for one side or the other, BUT, they could go either way if the mood strikes.
    Quote Originally Posted by STACY B
    At least there is social acceptance in being a drunk in our world. Hell I was good at it too.
    Melissa Hobbes
    www.badtranny.com

That's basically it, bisexuals can find either gender attractive and it does not matter how they're dressed or which state of mind they're in.

I had just remembered how many people posted in threads over the time I've been reading here who've said that their attraction to men was conditional.
    Maybe some tried mansex and didn't like it, maybe some went on to enjoy and accept it, and what about those who are still struggling to understand?

Some of the posts here have been very helpful and informative and I thank you for sharing.

Well, I like to think I'm strictly hetero but of course, when dressed there is a little fantasy there, perhaps bi-curious... OK, if I ever met the right guy at the right time in the right place I just might give it a try... but I mainly like sexy girls.
    I finally figured it out! - I'm a Lesbian Trapped in a Mans Body!!!
    http://www.myspace.com/sexycindycd

Quote Originally Posted by Jamie Ann View Post
    ... namely, that some of those who are married or in heterosexual relationships are a bit too eager to announce to anyone who will listen, “I’m a crossdresser, BUT I’M 100% HETEROSEXUAL !!!” Those who have ever read Shakespeare’s Hamlet for a literature class may recall: “The lady doth protest too much, methinks.”
    I think that many CDers say this as a defense against a prevailing attitude in our culture, that men who crossdress "must" be doing so in order to attract men. CDers are influenced by the media just as much as anyone else. Until I actually met a CDer, my awareness of men who dressed like women was informed mostly by the outlandish DQs I saw in news stories about gay pride parades.
    Reine

Im a bit confused for myself. I have always considered myself hetero. I do admit to having some pretty strong fantasies and have recently allowed myself to enjoy them. I am not attracted to men, but those fantasies have crept in a few times also. The idea of being bi never really occurred to me, but by my reckoning if I allow myself to enjoy fantasizing about it then I really need to entertain the thought that yes, I am bi. Like the guy from "Stripes" said, "No, but I am willing to learn."
    If i knew then what i know now, i would have stolen my ex wife's clothes. I loved the way she dress

Megan Briana

I knew I was bi even before I began crossdressing, and had one experience that was great. Bi activity doesn't really fit into my current marriage, so I haven't been able to explore it more actively. As Ellie, I fantasize regularly about being with a man en femme. Being desired by, and submitting to, a man is something I very much want to experience. Hope to find a way to make it happen.

Platinum Member
    Marridd to a wonderful woman almost 49yrs. put me down as strait as an arrow.
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!