Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Has your "bi-ness" evolved?

Quote Originally Posted by Sophia Frances View Post
    Random thoughts:
    This thread appears to be "bi" in that it asks for one thing and despite some folks calling out others for posting in it...people still are anyway.

To the folks who are in the "you either are bi or you aren't" camp, all I have to say is considering that many folks on this site identify with more than one gender...and those lines have been crossed...and in some cases purged, then crossed again...I think saying "I'm straight, but" is acceptable in some cases. Maybe someone WAS Bi, or is BI curious etc.. I know that either way...some folks still feel they shouldn't be in this thread!

Lastly, I am straight...however when I was dancing as Sophia in Las Vegas I was dancing with a group of women. I did not have sexual desires for any of them. In fact all I wanted was the guy in the group to grab me and twirl me around the dance floor. I did not want him sexually at all, but I could see how someone who felt as I did...the desire to be treated as a woman when dressed as one...could develop other fantasies that include sexual acts. For the record, I wanted a drink bought for me, a dance or two, I'd even allow an ass grab...but that would be it.
    Believe it or not , sexuality is fluid.....it just is.

I think the main issue is the influx of people racing in here to say how straight they are, as if being bisexual or homosexual is lesser and or a bad thing.

Quote Originally Posted by whowhatwhen View Post
    I think the main issue is the influx of people racing in here to say how straight they are, as if being bisexual or homosexual is lesser and or a bad thing.
    Not me. I'm not sure exactly what I am. I posted about this before. If you must put a label on me I guess I'm bi. I am happily married and I am attracted to women, but I do have an attraction to some men. I haven't acted on this attraction and have never done anything with a man and probably never will.
    Kelli<3

I would ravish any hot girl /gurl cd, tv, ts, bs, gd. ok, i got off track but you get the point. I grew up believing I was straight but wearing heels very young. I have come to terms with calling myself Bi. I am Bi. Nice to meet you. Never would of thought in a million years but I can't deny the world the hotness of Kristyn and all of her Kick Ass Heels.

If I sign Bi do I have to sign 2x?
    Last edited by Kristyn Hill; 12-09-2012 at 02:08 PM.
    I am an Artist working in all Mediums including Sexy

Quote Originally Posted by whowhatwhen View Post
    I know. This thread has had very few compared to others but it is baffling that someone would OPEN, and READ a thread specifically about people who identify as bisexual, and then POST a comment that contributes nothing except to let us know that they are NOT bisexual. It's just weird.
    Quote Originally Posted by STACY B
    At least there is social acceptance in being a drunk in our world. Hell I was good at it too.
    Melissa Hobbes
    www.badtranny.com

just peeked in to find out what bi-ness was all about.
    Oh that,,,was a bit many years ago; guess i still ponder it now, but keep my strictly fem relationships in video play...

I have only been with women. I have no desire to be with a manly man. HOWEVER, the thought of being with a beautiful woman who's a man down below is off-the-charts exciting. At this stage of my life, unless an opportunity literally falls into my lap, I think I'm done with standard M/F sex. Been there. Done that. Don't have the energy or desire. HOWEVER, if I could somehow be with a beautiful, passing CD or TS (top and bottom), there's no way I would turn down the opportunity. It's something I think about nearly every day. What does that make me? LOL.

A lady in the making..... Erica Marie's Avatar
    My "bi-ness" if you want to call it has only been the same. But for me I have no attraction to genetic male figures. I am attracted to other cd's and gg's. I guess I fit into the class mentioned in so many other threads "a lesbian in a male body". I have thought about it many times that if I were ever to transition I would still have an attraction to females. I guess I am a mixed bag of emotion, satisfied with who I am as a male in everyday life but there is still that one part missing.

By the way, I would want to be dressed myself while I was with the CD/TS. IMO that's "bi" wrapped up in one person. Ideally, that person would also want to be with a CD/TS while dressed. Best case scenario, both of us would be dressed 24/7. So a lesbian relationship with both having men's plumbing. Bi? (I'm not sure how I'd feel about it if I ever experienced it in real life, but it sure sounds nice ;-)

For me, I am still only attracted to women, however, after seeing and meeting so many other beautiful t-girls, I am getting curious about being with some of them. I'm still only attracted to beautiful, sexy women, but I'm finding that some 'men' can make beautiful and sexy women too... I don't know if that makes me gay, bi, or what.
    Straight, full-time crossdresser. I've always known this was something that I wanted/needed to do but suppressed it while I was married. Now that I'm going through a divorce it's time to go all out!

I probably would be actively bi, if I had taken a different path. But unless my SO gives me her blessing to explore that side of my personality....getting near 'man parts' is off my radar.....for now

Besides which, I'd be far too 'fussy' in choosing the 'right' man!....not some overweight, undersexed, middle aged, executive, looking for a cheap thrill....no offence to all those decent, hard working, overweight executives

Being bi or gay just doesn't seem that big a deal these days, in many parts of the UK.....besides which, everyones at it!!!!!

Golly. There's an awful lot of "defining" going on. Am I "straight" because I've only been with women and find I'm not attracted to most men. Yet, I'm curious about being with a guy (preferably when I'm dressed as a woman) and yes there are some guys I do find attractive, so does that make me gay? Does that move me from straight to bi on the continuum? Heck, does dressing as a woman and adopting a woman's characteristics (breast forms, walking, etc) actually move me partway from straight to bi, considering it isn't an "accepted" mode of behavior. Let's lose the labels and enjoy life. I'll continue to admire beautiful women (in fact, most women), and I'll continue to be jealous of how good they look. If it turns out that I meet someone and we are mutually attracted to each other (and the situation is safe) I'll see what happens whether they are female or male. I don't have to tattoo the words straight, gay or bi to my forehead. Relax. enjoy and where something silky.

When I am "guy" mode I am not attracted to guys at all...but when I am dressed up its an entirely different story, I really like and enjoy a beautiful tgirl or Cd and also GGs, I am really picky about guys though...not so much into hairy men. So with that being said I would def consider myself Bi, but only when I am dressed...does that make any sense?
    Desiree

Just getting my feet wet Marie-Elise's Avatar
    I am wondering if anyone under 30 is following this thread. I am finding that people under 30 don't even care about labels like "bi" as much as people my age (45) do. In my personal experience, it looks like a guy being attracted to guys, girls or both is tantamount to some guys having a preference for legs or redheads.

So, before I get accused of hiding behind that answer, I should say that the older I get, the more I don't care. I have said from the time I was a teenager that, if I find a guy attractive, I probably want to have sex with him. The fact is that I have yet to find a guy attractive. I have found some of the gurls here when they are dressed up attractive. But then, it is the ones that would easily pass. So what does that make me? I can answer that: It makes me someone who will have sex with whomever he is attracted to.

"I can answer that: It makes me someone who will have sex with whomever he is attracted to"

Love that quote... I feel the same way and I'm not to far behind you at 41.
    Desiree

Labels, labels... why must we attach a label to everything?

Let me see, I find myself attracted to women, and being dressed brings to light my curiosity of being with a man. What does that make me?

In reality, the more I explore this side of myself the more I realize I am bi. While I have never acted on it, I know my curiosity would lead me too if the situation were to present itself. That said, I doubt I ever will, since I doubt my SO would care for the idea...

Who knows. I'll be happy when I figure things out for myself and my SO as to how to live with my CDing and TG feelings . Why worry about what label to place on myself?

I guess you could say I'm having this dilemma right now actually. It's been a while since I've dressed, but while I am dressed, I seem to prefer guys more. Seems that's seeping out to while I'm not dressed too. Guess I'm bi, and didn't know it possibly?

Quote Originally Posted by Marie-Elise View Post
    I am wondering if anyone under 30 is following this thread. I am finding that people under 30 don't even care about labels like "bi" as much as people my age (45) do. In my personal experience, it looks like a guy being attracted to guys, girls or both is tantamount to some guys having a preference for legs or redheads.

So, before I get accused of hiding behind that answer, I should say that the older I get, the more I don't care. I have said from the time I was a teenager that, if I find a guy attractive, I probably want to have sex with him. The fact is that I have yet to find a guy attractive. I have found some of the gurls here when they are dressed up attractive. But then, it is the ones that would easily pass. So what does that make me? I can answer that: It makes me someone who will have sex with whomever he is attracted to.
    Hmmm, I'm 34. I couldn't have said it any better than Marie-Elise has here. But I still don't really know what label that puts us unnder. And to be honest, I really could care less. Just be who you are, and don't worry about what label you fall into.
    "Oh my God, I realized, it's not that we're screwed up; it's just that we've been trained to thnk so."
    ~Rick Novic, Alice in Genderland