Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: For those of you with SOs...

Yes, without a doubt I would dress more both at home and in the RW.
    Rachel Denise

[SIZE="2"]“One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. ‘Which road do I take?’ she asked. His response was a question: “Where do you want to go?’ ‘I don’t know,’ answered Alice. ‘Then,’ said the cat, ‘it doesn’t matter.' "
    - Lewis Carroll
    [/SIZE]

Making a life for Tina! suchacutie's Avatar
    I assume that we are talking about going from married to not being married (as opposed to having a different spouse).

We were married for 34 years before Tina arrived, so there a lot of things we enjoy doing with me in male mode that aren't ever going to change. So, if I no longer had a spouse, there would be a rather large void that would have to be filled, and I would imagine that Tina would be at least a part of that investigation, leading to more time en femme, and then to heaven knows what!

Banned Read only
    I've had the opportunity to be en femme 24/7 for seven to ten days at a time. You bet I would be totally en femme around the house unless there was a necessity to be en homme. Of course I would expand my outdoors activity. I don't think I would head of to the grocery store en femme, recognizing my inability to pass. Peace and serenity is my goal in life-no added stress. However, I would seek out friendships and meeting places for cross dressers. Now, it is a matter of realizing the implicit boundaries of a DADT marriage.

Quote Originally Posted by JenniferLynn0370 View Post
    EZ answer for me; if there were no wife and kids in the picture, I would have already made my body match the woman inside me!!
    yes me too its the only thing holding me back also i would have to wait for my dad to pass...thats sad i know! xo

I would. I'm hiding it altogether so far. I've started dreaming about sharing it, though...

I would definitely dress more, but I only dress in private. I would never come close to passing in public.

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by Wildaboutheels View Post
    A simple question. Maybe.

If you did NOT have a SO [and/or kids] living with you, do you think you would spend a lot more time en femme at home or out in the RW?
    I'd probably be dead by now if not sooner. The dressing thing would not be an issue, just all the other "off the wall" things I'd be into.

Thera

Yes I would dress more at home and in the real world.
    I am who I am...I am very happy with who I am! I am transgender! Time for others to deal with it or get out of my way!

I would dress all of the time at home without my wife around.

Junior Member Rebecca Cross Bracer's Avatar
    I would definitely dress more at home without roommates. They just wouldn't understand so it's only when I get the place to myself.

Thats a definate yes I would be dressed most days if I was alone but alas thats not to be