Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Permission to date?

Permission to date?

So, a few months ago I came out to my wife. With happy results mind you, well... I've told her that basically I would like a "boy toy". She seems happy on the idea. Should I be worried?

Hillary

Good lord !!!! Here We go Again ! Your just asking for it ain't ya ?
    Yull Find Out !!! lol,,,,

It's never a good idea to play around with your marriage.

thats just giving her more ammo dont do it unless you want an x wife in the future

I think Tammy Wynette said it best! D I V O R C E!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    If you don't like the way I'm livin', you just leave this long haired country girl alone:

I hear the faint rumble of incoming fire.... boom!

Jamie

This seems like a dangerous situation to be in if you want to stay married

It may be she will enjoy having the ammunition

It is also possible she knows you have to be yourself and is giving you the all the freedom you need

Sadly I dont see either of those having a happy ending
    Shelly

Super Moderator....How to tell your partner......Abbreviations

Does she get a boy toy too? And if so.. would you be okay with that?
    "one day I'll fly away..... leave all this to yesterday"

http://youtu.be/kR7NlgwVHHg

Great question Kelly....

Jamie

Kelly,,,,Kelly,,,Kelly

[QU
    OTE=kellycan27;2961334]Does she get a boy toy too?[/QUOTE]

Girly girl,,,,, Ya reading my mind again ,,,To answer YOUR question OHHHHHHHHHH YEA ,,,, An Ill bet he's a BIG one to ,,That will take care of her real good an I will bet HE wont wear a nighty ,,,LOL,,,, An might just take care of Ol Fancy Pants for a Bonus !!! LOL,,,,,

Ya does she get a boy toy too it makes all the diff. I told my wife the same stuff. We are more happyer than ever.
    Last edited by Davena Doll; 09-17-2012 at 11:57 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by STACY B View Post
    Good lord !!!! Here We go Again ! Your just asking for it ain't ya ?

what is in the water tonight. Suddenly the world is full of accepting Penthouse letter wives.

I love Clay with all my heart but I have to disagree. There are some who polyamory works out well for. I am poly so it isn't a huge issue to me. Some people can separate sex from love. I know quite a few who have very strong relationships yet adventure into sexual things that most would not find "right". That said, they are the minority. And I know even in poly relationships jealousy can raise its head. Before you delve into all this yo need to have a very strong communication center. You and your SO need to be able to discuss things when they feel uncomfortable. It needs to be an equal thing. If you get into something that she feels is out of her comfort range you need to stop and work through it.

What you describe is not my cup of tea (and believe me I drink a lot of strange brews) but if it wokd for you then jave fun. Just be able to step away and discuss it with your SO as soon as any issues come up
    The earth is the mother of all people and all people should have equal rights upon it.
    Chief Joseph
    Nez Perce

“Love isn't a state of perfect caring. It is an active noun like struggle. To love someone is to strive to accept that person exactly the way he or she is, right here and now.” - Fred Rogers,

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    OO leave me out of this convo no good can come from it.
    I have been thru this and it has no good ending trust me.

I had an acquaintance once (ok he was my asst manager) who had a note from his wife that basically said "I hereby give permission for Russ_____ to date other women" He liked showing this note to women at bars...he never got a date
    The earth is the mother of all people and all people should have equal rights upon it.
    Chief Joseph
    Nez Perce

“Love isn't a state of perfect caring. It is an active noun like struggle. To love someone is to strive to accept that person exactly the way he or she is, right here and now.” - Fred Rogers,

it is not good to give someone bullets for an empty gun to use against you latter
    WHEN IN STRESS WEAR A DRESS
    BE HAPPY WITH YOURSELF IT ALL YOU GOT

Is it a full moon tonight, or are they putting vodka in the water again.?
    CD + Boy Toy = !@#$%^%#.
    Did you mean Ken from Barbie fame?
    Oh! I am sorry I jumped to conclusions.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Quote Originally Posted by Lorileah View Post

what is in the water tonight. Suddenly the world is full of accepting Penthouse letter wives.

I love Clay with all my heart but I have to disagree. There are some who polyamory works out well for. I am poly so it isn't a huge issue to me. Some people can separate sex from love. I know quite a few who have very strong relationships yet adventure into sexual things that most would not find "right". That said, they are the minority. And I know even in poly relationships jealousy can raise its head. Before you delve into all this yo need to have a very strong communication center. You and your SO need to be able to discuss things when they feel uncomfortable. It needs to be an equal thing. If you get into something that she feels is out of her comfort range you need to stop and work through it.

What you describe is not my cup of tea (and believe me I drink a lot of strange brews) but if it wokd for you then jave fun. Just be able to step away and discuss it with your SO as soon as any issues come up

I agree ,,, An I know people who Won the Lottery to,,,, I know a guy that survived a shot in the head an I know alot of Crazy thing ,,But statistics show that is very uncommon for this to work ,,,Like staying Married an Transitioning ,,, You always here about the ones that made it ,,, Cuz that front page News ,,,LOL,,,,

Banned Read only
    I think it is time to watch some political or prescription drug ads on television.

PS: I give you permission to date!

Silver Member
    No. You should not be worried if she is supporting.
    Last edited by heatherdress; 10-08-2012 at 04:33 PM. Reason: Shorten

A lot of people, men and women, are flexible in the bedroom on many levels. There certainly is a market for all the books and adult paraphernalia out there. And just so you know, there are men who are not CDers or gay who also enjoy the particular brand of bedroom play you refer to. Trust me.

So I'm suggesting that if you and your wife are primarily doing this because you're into each other (as opposed to one of you using the other as an accessory to a private fantasy), then it should be great! But, partners do tend to feel it when the love making session isn't about them.
    Reine

Quote Originally Posted by Lorileah View Post
    I love Clay with all my heart but I have to disagree.
    Love you too Lori ... doesn't change my mind or the dreadful impression that to follow through on this scenario will only lead to conflict.

Most children don't like to share their toys. And then, they become adults and don't like to share their spouse! If your for real, I imagine your Hubby, has a boy toy of her own, or just doesn't care. Do you have a Plan for an equitable distribution of The Community Property? I think you should!

I suspect we are getting a New Brand of Troll. One who sticks around and just asks inane questions to Mess with all The Drag Queens. Your like fourteen, right? And you have lots of pimples? I really find this OP hard to believe.

Peace and Love, Joanie

Yes, you should be happy. You are so giving to your wife...(gulp)... You would be giving her all the reason in the world to dump you to the curb. If ya like playing Russian roulette....have at it.

But like Joanie above, I detect a troll...

I wouldn't like my husband to date other men. I am all for his cross dressing, but that does not include others into our marriage. In my mind cross dressing and having partners outside the marriage are two different things.
    Define "normal"

Why worry, as long as she's fine with it? Y'all might even be able to double date at times.
    DonnaT