Thread: Halloween Costume Trends

Amazing Member

Halloween Costume Trends

My suggestion: What about a Spectra Vondergeist costume this year? I would not suggest it for a child though. It is for us adults only!

http://www.toysrus.com/product/index...earchURL=false

The link gets you to a doll, but children are dressing like these Monster High (School) characters apparently. An outfit like this could be put together if you substituited blue in wig and make-up for the purplish colour, adding a lot of black eyeliner, and maybe big, false eyelashes in blue or black. The dress, in a see-through material, (over an outfit less revealing), might require a lot of shopping around, or an Internet search.

My Internet search would start with: www.costumechik.com

I have dealt with them satisfactorily and they now have many adult costumes on sale - clearance.

I spotted blue and purple wigs at: http://www.thebreastformstore.ca/wig...ito-flirt.aspx
    Last edited by Beth-Lock; 09-18-2012 at 06:36 AM.

I like monster high operetta outfit.
    It has possibilities.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

The ones that immediately caught the eye from Costumechik were the Marilyn Monroe gowns. Oh to wear something like that!