Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Have you ever?

Have you ever?

Stolen womens clothes because you're too afraid to buy them?

Most of mine are stolen, it makes me feel bad, because I'm not a thief, I don't steal anything but womens clothes, only because I want to wear them. And it's just cheapo stuff. Crossdressing is turning me into a clepto, and I don't wanna be that, I wish I could just gather up the courage to go stand in the womens section at like wal-mart and pick out what I want, and walk up to the register and buy it, but I can't seem to do it. And I especially don't want to be sent to prison for stealing a $5 pair of womens panties, that would be terrible. Anyone had any problem like this?

Never, unless you call borrowing my mothers clothes stealing !
    Last edited by ArleneRaquel; 09-19-2012 at 12:57 AM.
    Fulfilling a Lifetime Dream of Living as a Woman in My Adult Years. Ten Years Living 24/7 as a Mature Lady

My Love of Cat's Eye Frames, Bangles, Red Lipstick, Nails, & Cheeks, Comes From My Mother - An Irish Beauty

I'm Always Rainbow Proud

Yeah, I'm ashamed to say a few pieces of mine are my mom's too

It's like there's this fear of walking up to the register, I just cant get over it, its uncomfortable I don't know why, I really want to..

It's going to be more embarrassing getting caught stealing, but if you just buy them no one cares.

Exactly it would be really embarassing getting caught stealing them, I don't want that to happen

I know they don't care, they see hundreds of people come through their line every day, the items ppl are purchasing just all blends together in their mind they won't even remember or care at all, but somehow there's still this fear :/

I don't need to steal clothes for myself, I have a rich sugar daddy. Alas I have no sugar daddy. I buy all my clothes.
    Last edited by ArleneRaquel; 09-19-2012 at 12:57 AM.
    Fulfilling a Lifetime Dream of Living as a Woman in My Adult Years. Ten Years Living 24/7 as a Mature Lady

My Love of Cat's Eye Frames, Bangles, Red Lipstick, Nails, & Cheeks, Comes From My Mother - An Irish Beauty

I'm Always Rainbow Proud

Heh, I wish I could get the courage to just walk up and buy them

As to buying clothes; nobody knows who you're buying the clothes for, and they'd much rather (if they have any sense at all) have your money than give you a hard time. What do you normally do when you buy groceries? Do that.
    Last edited by Eryn; 09-19-2012 at 01:40 AM. Reason: Spelling criticism is not allowed on the forum.
    ALWAYS plan for the worst, then you can be pleasantly surprised if something else happens!

"The important thing about the bear is not how well she dances, but that she dances at all." - Old Russian Proverb (with a gender change)

Never had the problem or desire to steal. You should, for your own sake, stop this practice and, if you can't get the courage to buy clothes, then maybe you can purchase things on-line. Do yourself a favor and do the right thing. Once you cross the bridge and buy your first item, the rest comes much more easily. Good luck!
    Di

Banned Read only
    Your fear is understandable. There is simply no telling what the cashier might THINK. Or say. We simply can't be having strangers THINK things can we? Not to mention all the people in line who are constantly looking at what other people have in their carts. That IS what people do ya know. They might PRETEND to be yakking on their cellphones or talking to other people in line when in truth, their lives revolve around keeping track of who is buying what.

Do you have any idea how cheap video cameras are? I can't imagine any store not having them. Almost looks like...you WANT to be caught?
    Last edited by Wildaboutheels; 09-19-2012 at 01:16 AM.

Take your next baby step.
    Disguise yourself as a man and go buy a dress and a bra.
    It will feel good and the next time you do it will be easier.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

When I was younger. I would steal clothes of clothes lines early in the morning. This one skirt and blouse I would do my route in. Who's to know that early in the morning.

I have stolen the use of my friends and inlaws clothes. But they were always returned and was never missed for the time I was using them. I have even talked to the owner while completely dressed in their clothes and that was kind of like a Rush.
    I was very forunate that several of my in-laws wear shoes the same size as I do, they were a little tight but worked fine.
    As far as buying your own, all you need to do is go through the self check-out machines. And even simpiler is just put the stuff on the checkout register and don't say anything. I don't and have never worried about that because I just say nothing but "how much I owe you?" (Any place not just Wally World) And ignore anything else. I don't owe them or anyone an explaination for how I spend my money and I will if pushed tell them just that. Then leave it on the check-out and excuse myself, thye'll put it back and think about their nosey-ness after that.

If I were afraid to buy a piece of women's clothing I'd be petrified to be apprehended stealing it!

Do yourself a favor. "Sentence" yourself to the penance of buying one pair of panties. Select them, go up to the counter, look the cashier straight in the eye, and pay for them.

You'll find something remarkable. The Gender Police will not appear and drag you off. Nobody will point and laugh. The clerk will simply give you you change and say "Have a nice day, please shop with us again soon."

That's it.

Give it a try, lose your anxiety, and open up a new world.
    Eryn
    "These girls have the most beautiful dresses. And so do I! How about that!" [Kaylee, in Firefly] [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "What do you care what other people think?" [Arlene Feynman, to her husband Richard]
    "She's taller than all the women in my family, combined!" [Howard, in The Big Bang Theory]
    "Tall, tall girl. The woman could hunt geese with a rake!" [Mary Cooper, in The Big Bang Theory]

The last time I di that I was probably 12 and stole a couple of pairs of the neighbor's panties off the clothes line!

Silver Member
    Buy them on line. It's easy and you can return just about everywhere, including eBay and Amazon. Buy at Walmart - no one cares what anyone is buying there. Many have self-checkout machines. Go to Salvation Army and other thrift stores. Prices are very cheap and everyone is buying for their spouses and childre.

If you steal you will get caught.

Quote Originally Posted by heatherdress View Post
    Buy them on line. It's easy and you can return just about everywhere, including eBay and Amazon. Buy at Walmart - no one cares what anyone is buying there. Many have self-checkout machines. Go to Salvation Army and other thrift stores. Prices are very cheap and everyone is buying for their spouses and childre.

If you steal you will get caught.
    I agree with Heather. It’s so easy buying clothing this way. And it’s honest too!

Thank you for all the input, you ladies are right. I think tomorrow if I get the time I will go and force myself to do it. I know the people don't care, and I surely don't care what they think, and if anything arises I can always use the "My girlfriend showed me these the other day we were here" line right?

I would buy them online but I live with my parents (im 19) and idk about getting the package... even though I'm pretty sure my mom has already figured it out...

No never..... at the age of 7 I always went out and bought women's clothing.... Of coarse I would have had to steal the money to do so... didn't get an allowance till I was 10!! lol... I was a prolific "borrower" in my youth and though it was wrong I am not appologetitic..... It was what it was......
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Ashamed to admit it, but yes. When I was in high school and it's not something I'm proud of.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

Quote Originally Posted by cd99 View Post
    Thank you for all the input, you ladies are right. I think tomorrow if I get the time I will go and force myself to do it. I know the people don't care, and I surely don't care what they think, and if anything arises I can always use the "My girlfriend showed me these the other day we were here" line right?

I would buy them online but I live with my parents (im 19) and idk about getting the package... even though I'm pretty sure my mom has already figured it out...
    Moms are a sharp bunch, but good on you in advance for buying something this time.
    I wouldn't go with any excuse though, there is nothing wrong with you or who you are.

Have no fear, no shame, no embarrassment.
    They are for you and it's no one else's business, I bet no one will even say a word.

You are a thief. You steal clothing therefore you are a thief. It's like me saying I'm not a thief but I only steal cash, candy, or music, etc. Buy online if you are too worried to buy from a store. no I've never stolen clothing. I'd rather walk up to a counter like a man an pay for my clothing an make up.

This is Fran here ,,, See Laundry Basket thread or Clothes line Bandit threat ,,,, LOL,,,, Thank You Fran signing out ,,,LOL,,,
    Yull Find Out !!! lol,,,,

You have nothing to worry about. Just do it. Every time will be easier than the ones before. I have had store clerks help me with lingerie, make up, wigs, etc. I promise you'll love the experience.

Quote Originally Posted by Mythic View Post
    You are a thief. You steal clothing therefore you are a thief. .
    That's it in a nutshell. If you steal, you are a thief. A criminal. It doesn't matter why you steal, it's still against the law and you can be fined or locked up for it.

Do you want to go to jail for stealing a pair of panties? Do you want your family and friends reading in the newspaper about you being arrested for stealing panties? Do you want to have to explain this to a future employer or wife?

Therte are several honest ways to get what you want/need and much advice has been given by others. Heed it.
    [SIGPIC]http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=82706&dateline=137762 0356[/SIGPIC]Linda