Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Not Bi when dressed..

like the old ivory snow commercial (i guess i'm showing my age) i'm 99 and 44/100's straight...
    paula

Quote Originally Posted by kellycan27 View Post
    Ok.. we do see a lot of these "bi" when dressed" threads, but is one simply bi because they think about it? I would think that in order to be bi... you'd have to actually do it.
    I know! We need more labels!

Three categories of bi:

1. Really, really Bi. (RRB)

2. Wanna be Bi. (WBB)

3. Fantasy only Bi. (FOB)
    Reine

I just steer between the polls/poles, no I am not Bi at all, I don't think.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

I have been confused about all the "Bi" or not threads. So being a good girl I decided to look up up the definition.

BIFURCATED (adjective)
    The adjective BIFURCATED has 1 sense:

1. divided into or made up of two parts

Wow............ who knew........ I might be biforcated One part CD the other part DVD.
    Teri Ray Rural Idaho Girl.

Isn't sex easier when NOT dressed?? Just sayin!

Quote Originally Posted by Aprilrain View Post
    Isn't sex easier when NOT dressed?? Just sayin!
    April,
    It certainly is !
    Fulfilling a Lifetime Dream of Living as a Woman in My Adult Years. Ten Years Living 24/7 as a Mature Lady

My Love of Cat's Eye Frames, Bangles, Red Lipstick, Nails, & Cheeks, Comes From My Mother - An Irish Beauty

I'm Always Rainbow Proud

Dressing as a woman doen't change my sexual orientation or desires one bit. I've never been sexually attracted to another male and have never had a sexual encounter with one. Not even close. Strapping on a pair of boobs hasn't changed that.

I will say though, that I have wondered what it feels like to have sex as a female. Since simply dressing as a woman wouldn't give me the genitalia to actually experience this, it must remain a fantasy. Even if I could have the needed body parts for a day, week, or whatever, I wouldn't call up one of my fishing buddies and invite him over to try it out. I wouldn't be able to handle the romantic part leading up to the actual act.

My ongoing fantasy is to be able to swap bodies with my wife for a couple of weeks. If that were to happen, I would let her "do" me in a NY minute.
    [SIGPIC]http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=82706&dateline=137762 0356[/SIGPIC]Linda

Quote Originally Posted by ReineD View Post

Three categories of bi:

2. Wanna be Bi. (WBB)

That doesn't make sense though, would you go up to a gay guy and say "Are you sure you're not straight? I mean, you've never even been with a woman!"?

Quote Originally Posted by ReineD View Post

Three categories of bi:

2. Wanna be Bi. (WBB)

You forgot one Reine! BWTD<---- (definition) Bi when they're dressed. Meaning: You are not interested in guys unless they're dressed like women.

Complex Lolita...
    Quote Originally Posted by Marleena
    Since the Bi when dressed threads are so popular I thought I'd start a not Bi when dressed thread.
    [SIZE="2"]I’m not Bi when dressed. I’m not suddenly interested in males when I wear female clothing. If another MtF crossdresser came along I would definitely strike up a conversation, but I’m only dressed the way I like, for ME, and, if anything, I’m out with my “self” in a visibly monogamous relationship. I NEVER think males are the least bit interesting – why do you think I wear women’s clothing?

Now, if I was younger
    [/SIZE]

Platinum Member
    As I mentioned on another thread, I am certain that I am a bilateral chordate. Beyond that, its an open question.

I just wanted to say I am bi....all you not bi people seem to forget that many of us are and you think that we should be not bi when dressed. Honestly, i am a trapped transgendered gay lesbian bisexual carnivore.

And I am not GAY!..but my boyfriend is
    The earth is the mother of all people and all people should have equal rights upon it.
    Chief Joseph
    Nez Perce

“Love isn't a state of perfect caring. It is an active noun like struggle. To love someone is to strive to accept that person exactly the way he or she is, right here and now.” - Fred Rogers,

Quote Originally Posted by whowhatwhen View Post
    That doesn't make sense though, would you go up to a gay guy and say "Are you sure you're not straight? I mean, you've never even been with a woman!"?
    If a gay guy shudders at the thought of being with a woman, he doesn't need to have sex with one to find out that it won't work. I do recognize what you said in post #18 ... you don't necessarily need to have sex with someone to know which way you swing.

Still, there's a difference between real attraction to men and a fantasy that is motivated by "being" the woman (and using props to do this). I don't need to tell you that it's all pretty complex and one rule does not fit all.

Quote Originally Posted by Marleena View Post
    You forgot one Reine! BWTD<---- (definition) Bi when they're dressed. Meaning: You are not interested in guys unless they're dressed like women.
    This would fall under category #3.
    Reine

How about this for yet another Category? Really Bi/Gay, but, due to damage inflicted by growing up in a homophobic society, can feel comfortable having sex with a man only when pretending to be a woman. Or, is this just another way of saying Androgynephiliac?

p.s. Reine, in reply to Marleena's question about BWTD men. If we exclude the Lipstick Lesbians from the answer, isn't that pretty much the definition of an Admirer?

I am like you. My sexual preference does not change just because I am dressed en femme.
    Hugs, Carole

Quote Originally Posted by StarrOfDelite View Post
    How about this for yet another Category? Really Bi/Gay, but, due to damage inflicted by growing up in a homophobic society, can feel comfortable having sex with a man only when pretending to be a woman. Or, is this just another way of saying Androgynephiliac?

p.s. Reine, in reply to Marleena's question about BWTD men. If we exclude the Lipstick Lesbians from the answer, isn't that pretty much the definition of an Admirer?
    I do not typically self identify as gay, even though I am a generally straight male who likes to crossdress and is sometimes a woman. I like masculine women full-time and femme boys a lot of the time.

When I am dressing, I prefer women, CDs, and TV/TSs. When I am a woman, I like doing things like shopping and going out dancing with women, but sexually, my preference is for CDs and TV/TS.

I don't worry about the labels others use and I am fine with being called gay or queer.

The things I wonder about are: If a shoe fetishist gets aroused by both male and female shoes, are they bi? Or do bisexual shoe fetishists only get aroused by androgynous shoes like flip-flops or crocs? If someone is aroused by the smell of rubber, which box do they check... straight, bi or gay? If your sex life is limited to masturbation, are you gay for yourself? Are you bi because you're perhaps attracted to the other sex but actually having sex with yourself? Are you straight because all that matters is that the opposite sex arouses you? If it is the latter, then is a man still straight if he has sex with another man while pretending he is a woman? (The last sentence is intentionally vague as to who is doing the pretending.) If being born with a penis doesn't necessarily make you a man, why are you ALWAYS a man if you use it in a sex act? If one of my cows goes into estrus and another cow tries to mount her, is the mounting cow a lesbian or an autoandrophiliac? These are the questions that keep me awake at night. BTW, I'm not bi, I'm a banjo player.

Quote Originally Posted by Lorileah View Post
    I just wanted to say I am bi....all you not bi people seem to forget that many of us are and you think that we should be not bi when dressed. Honestly, i am a trapped transgendered gay lesbian bisexual carnivore.

And I am not GAY!..but my boyfriend is
    Lorileah - You are a card darlin. A very sharp card in fact. I admire ladies who have a sense of humor.
    Fulfilling a Lifetime Dream of Living as a Woman in My Adult Years. Ten Years Living 24/7 as a Mature Lady

My Love of Cat's Eye Frames, Bangles, Red Lipstick, Nails, & Cheeks, Comes From My Mother - An Irish Beauty

I'm Always Rainbow Proud

Quote Originally Posted by StarrOfDelite View Post
    You know, I might have believed this 30-40 years ago when homosexuality was still in the DSM as a mental disease. But not any more. I shouldn't think it necessary for men to split themselves up into separate personalities, just to give themselves permission to have sex with other men ... not in a world where gay marriage is beginning to be legally recognized.

There's a great deal more bias in our society (IMO) against men who want to be women than against men who have a same-sex sexual attraction. So even if your argument is sound and a repressed homosexual male doesn't want to live with the stigma of being homosexual, why on earth would he add the stigma of being a TG on top of it?
    Reine

I'm not Bisexual. if anything- when CD'd i identify MORE strongly with females.

I met a guy at a party (gay friends) once who said he considered himself a 'male lesbian'. I'm not sure if that would describe me- but i like the idea.

Banned Read only

Let's Get Some of the Basics Straight

Quote Originally Posted by MaryAnn40c View Post
    I AM BI and Love in it!
    My feeling is that a large percentage of the human race is bisexual in terms of thoughts and fantasies. Do we act on those?

Maybe or maybe not. Much depends on a person's circumstances. If a bisexual person (by the definition above) is married and happy, then probably no. If someone has been intimidated by social institutions, then probably no. But if someone is comfortable with bisexuality and is in a stage of life when they have some freedom to experiment, then probably yes.

Everything we do depends on the benefits and the costs. We ideally would like to get the greatest amount of benefit and the least amount of cost.

I respect others' opinions, but I think that this area encourages a lot of marlarky
    and very little rational thought.

Love ya!

Banned Read only

Bi Only When Crossdressed?

Quote Originally Posted by kellycan27 View Post
    Ok.. we do see a lot of these "bi" when dressed" threads, but is one simply bi because they think about it? I would think that in order to be bi... you'd have to actually do it.
    I largely agree, but I would add a refinement or two. As usually understood, sexual orientation refers to an enduring pattern of attraction — emotional, romantic, sexual, or some combination of these — to the other sex, the same sex, both sexes, or neither. Clearly, then, a person could be bisexual in orientation, yet never have been sexually active with women and/or with men.

But I completely agree that crossdressers who say, “I’m bi only when dressed as a woman,” have that idea because they’re more aware of it when they are crossdressed than when they are not. We are aware or unaware of many aspects of ourselves based on circumstances and the stimuli present in the immediate situation. I’m largely unaware of my preferences in music when I’m engaged in a project at work; but that doesn’t mean that I no longer have any preferences in music. That part of my personality does not vanish because I go to work in the morning. The situation affects immediate awareness; but it does not alter enduring patterns of preference or attraction. That applies to sexual preferences as much as to musical preferences.

Speaking of which, long live the Beatles!

Just a girl on a trip cyndigurl45's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MsArlene View Post
    For a number of years I've posted here and felt that I was Bi only when dressed, but over the weekend I reviewed my life since a very early age and finally realized that I had Bi tendencies for a long time.

Thank you Marleena for starting this thread..Love ya darlin.
    Ditto for me, in fact I am in a relationship with both a man and a woman, he and I were friends back when I was doing the matcho but submissive thing and she was his token GF now this might sound crude but we keep her around she's a great cook and housekeeper and well we just have lots of fun.......

now i am lost and very confused..lol....i'm just a basic ****...so my wife says...and she would know......fun thread

complete male lesbian when dressed or not..heck, i dont even have any guy friends as all my close friends are FAB's...last thing i want to do is hang-around a guy be it in cd mode or not...