Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Not Bi when dressed..

Dressed or not I've never found guys to be sexually attractive. I find women to just be too damn sexy! Of course I don't mind complements from guys, but I've also had situations where they got a little too aggressive, persistent and/or creepy.
    Last edited by Angelofsomekind; 09-24-2012 at 07:18 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Marleena View Post
    Since the Bi when dressed threads are so popular I thought I'd start a not Bi when dressed thread. Here's your chance since polls aren't allowed.
    Quote Originally Posted by linda allen View Post
    Dressing as a woman doen't change my sexual orientation or desires one bit. I've never been sexually attracted to another male and have never had a sexual encounter with one. Not even close. Strapping on a pair of boobs hasn't changed that.

I will say though, that I have wondered what it feels like to have sex as a female. Since simply dressing as a woman wouldn't give me the genitalia to actually experience this, it must remain a fantasy. Even if I could have the needed body parts for a day, week, or whatever, I wouldn't call up one of my fishing buddies and invite him over to try it out. I wouldn't be able to handle the romantic part leading up to the actual act.

My ongoing fantasy is to be able to swap bodies with my wife for a couple of weeks. If that were to happen, I would let her "do" me in a NY minute.
    I have felt the same way for more than 40 years, I couldn't have worte this any more accurate in expressing my own feeling. It isn't a thing to do with Bi courious, it's about wanting to share or empathize with my wife through real-time and true experiance. Of course only by trading bodies would you have the same hormonal and pysical influiances to feel the same as her. The only thing that would still be subjective would be the actual mental attitude, sex for the first few times would still have a very different ergancy for me until I was in her body and experianced enough to put it on par with her normal needs and desires for that body. Thus the time limit may have to be more than two weeks.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Fran
    It's worth something just being around to Fuss!

Hi Marleena,

Well I may be unusual but I am bi when other crossdressers are dressed.
    I am not attracted to males as men, but with the right one crossdressed and I become instantly bisexual!

But maybe that is discussion for a different thread.
    Monica

Quote Originally Posted by Monicamaryjay View Post
    Hi Marleena,

I am not attracted to males as men, but with the right one crossdressed and I become instantly bisexual!

Monica
    I'm curious, and please tell me to mind my own business if you don't want to answer, but do you have a preference? Do you prefer to be bi with the right CDer, or do you prefer to be straight with the right GG? Or, do you enjoy both equally?
    Reine

Quote Originally Posted by Monicamaryjay View Post
    Hi Marleena,

Monica
    Monica this thread is just for fun because the "bi when dressed" threads are so popular. I'm not sure whether dressing feminine triggers feelings of wanting sex as a female as a form of validation or not. It is a very interesting concept though. It seems that it is quite a common occurance here. I can understand where there is an attraction to other members here that look pretty. We have some very convincing "girls" here. Is it the male sexual response of wanting sex with them, I don't know. I'm definitely not one to judge others as I have said before. I've learned to never say never but there has to be a trigger since so many members are interested in it.

I'm Bi at all time ^^ but I prefer men whem crossdressing, and GG when not...don't know why and I never questionned myself about this

Quote Originally Posted by Marleena View Post
    I'm not sure whether dressing feminine triggers feelings of wanting sex as a female as a form of validation or not. It is a very interesting concept though.
    It's not one size fits all. Some seek feminine validation, others have a real attraction to men, and some people may experience both.

The reason for wanting to determine one's motives is to guard against making mistakes when getting into relationships with others. If both partners expect the same thing (self-focus vs. other-focus), then it's not a problem.
    Reine

Silver Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ReineD View Post
    I know! We need more labels!

Three categories of bi:

1. Really, really Bi. (RRB)

2. Wanna be Bi. (WBB)

3. Fantasy only Bi. (FOB)
    There might also some who may experiment due to the lack of an available GG and the frustration that goes without being able to have a partner (I have known trans people in this situation.) Accepting GGs are rare (the wonderful GGs here are exceptional and not the case for most), and GGs who are attracted to TVs and are into men who dress are even rarer

Quote Originally Posted by ReineD View Post
    It's not one size fits all. Some seek feminine validation, others have a real attraction to men, and some people may experience both.
    Why does everything have to be so complicated? Wanna talk about labels again??

Quote Originally Posted by Vickie_CDTV View Post
    There might also some who may experiment due to the lack of an available GG and the frustration that goes without being able to have a partner (I have known trans people in this situation.) Accepting GGs are rare (the wonderful GGs here are exceptional and not the case for most), and GGs who are attracted to TVs and are into men who dress are even rarer
    I've read other people say this before as well, and if a transperson can be happy with a man because s/he cannot find an accepting GG partner, then wouldn't this mean they are truly bi? I'm thinking that someone who is not bi would not be able to do this.
    Reine

It come down to happyness: experimenting can lead someone to realise that one can be happy with a man as well as with a woman. But you have to want to jump the fence first. I didn't have this problem but my best friend found that he was gay like this.

Silver Member
    Certainly possible, on the other hand there are also trans-trans relationships where there might be a bit more "gray area".