Thread: My Legs, Oh my God

Aspiring Member Michelle Crossfire's Avatar

My Legs, Oh my God

I went out walking yesterday evening, en femme, and was walking for a while. After about 1/2 hour of walking, my legs started killing me, not my feet, but my legs. I was wearing 4" heels and my legs just started giving in. It turned into a unplanned workout. Had to eventually take off the shoes.

Does anybody know what i am talking about or can relate to this in any way?

Yes en erg time I move to heels (and a bit of walking) after a periode in flats

Platinum Member
    Hi CF, Do you spend much time in heels your profile says that you have been dressing for years.
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Quote Originally Posted by BLUE ORCHID View Post
    Hi CF, Do you spend much time in heels your profile says that you have been dressing for years.
    that has been on and off for years. i usually dress about 1-2 times per month on average

Most women wouldn't fathom wearing 4" heels just to "go out walking".
    Like a corpse deep in the earth I'm so alone, restless thoughts torment my soul, as fears they lay confirmed, but my life has always been this way - Virginia Astley, "Some Small Hope" (1986)
    Sunlight falls, my wings open wide. There's a beauty here I cannot deny - David Sylvian, "Orpheus" (1987)

I heard this from my dear departed mother. Back when hemlines started getting shorter, shoe designers, (mostly men), started to raise the heels on women's shoes to enhance the legs and give them a more stately and sexy look. The raised heels also gave shorter women a false sense of stature and a huge boost to their ego. The 3 and 4 inch heels worn by models became the fashion rage but were also very uncomfortable to wear for any length of time. The tilt of the shoe puts the foot and leg in an unnatural position for walking thus putting considerable strain on muscles and tendons. Another thing that could cause fatigue is that women's shoes are made on a narrower last, so say as a guy your shoe width might be a D or E, but in girl mode you try to stuff your foot into a shoe equal to a men's B,or C.

In my own shoe collection I have several pairs with 4" heels and I love to wear then with many of my nicer outfits, but if I know I'll be walking, standing, or dancing, I'll opt for a lower heel and avoid undue strain on my legs.
    Luv and Jill

Straight, into Fantasy Land

Banned Read only
    Don't worry that's only your legs way of telling you that they are not happy about your shoe choice.

They are simply telling you that your choice of footwear was a bad one and that they would appreciate if next time, you would wear something they are accustomed to.

Mostly my toes and some time my calves. Btw where did you get your leggings? I have a pair but they don't hug my ankles like yours do.

Quote Originally Posted by Nicolesmyth View Post
    Mostly my toes and some time my calves. Btw where did you get your leggings? I have a pair but they don't hug my ankles like yours do.
    I believe that is the ankle strap of her heel.
    Flip Flops were made for Beaches & Bath Houses, We have neither in 2017. Lose the flip flops!

Yup I do...time to relax and work out the kinks
    I am who I am...I am very happy with who I am! I am transgender! Time for others to deal with it or get out of my way!

Do not go hiking in high heels.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

When i go out i allways wear 1 to 1 1/2 in heels for shopping and walking around have 4 in heels i use when i go out to dinner or somewhere nice
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Thats Why they have Sitting shoes ,,, Dancing shoes ,,, Walking shoes ,, An last but not least the Never Dreaded Bed Room shoes ,,,,, Meowwwwwww,,,, Also known as HOOKER HEELS ,,,LOL,,,
    Yull Find Out !!! lol,,,,

Platinum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Sara Jessica View Post
    Most women wouldn't fathom wearing 4" heels just to "go out walking".
    Yeah, probably consider flats or the next long walk! 4" heels are for looks, not distance!

Girl from the Eagles Nest reb.femme's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Jilmac View Post
    In my own shoe collection I have several pairs with 4" heels and I love to wear then with many of my nicer outfits, but if I know I'll be walking, standing, or dancing, I'll opt for a lower heel and avoid undue strain on my legs.
    There's always one that has to be sensible.
    Basically, my first suggestion would be, try 3", then 2" etc. etc.

However, the thrill of the heel is a must sometimes, so feeling your pain Crossfire!

Reb
    Flying high under the spell of life!

http://www.rebsweb.co.uk

like any other sport.... you need to be in shape to play it! time for some training I think!
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

You are using muscles not stressed as much in flats...I'm sure it's temporary. Just like doing some situps and then having your stomach hurt for a few days.

Wear them more frequently, but for less time and become accustomed to the stretching of your calves, then it will be second nature.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

Quote Originally Posted by Nicolesmyth View Post
    Those aren't leggings, those are the straps of my shoes in the avatar