Thread: Below The Waist Questions/Concerns

Bra Lover

Below The Waist Questions/Concerns

Often times when I dress up in womens clothing, namely bra's, I get an erection and usually secretes a slippery fluid. And other times when I dress up, no erections period. Why is this?

Also I find it difficult wearing a skirt as the buldge down there is quite visible. I can't tuck it down because my penis points and is curved upward when erect do doing so would be very painful. And when i'm flacid, my penis is very small and retracts into my scrotum.

And could there be any correlation between my large breast size (38b) and my small penis size?

Love,

Sarah

I am Woman on the Podium chantelle's Avatar

Talking i have a solution

Dear Sara,

There is many ways that you can control your erection.One excersize that
    you can do next time when you pee, you let the stream flow and
    then stop it by holding it in.There is a muscle down there that stops the
    muscle in your penis from working.Like any other muscle it will
    take some time but after a while you can control the bursts of
    peeing the same way that morse code works, like dot dot...
    Now when you get a errection you can use the same muscle to lower your penis to a size where you can tuck it away.Believe me it is just so sensual
    when your penis is soft and you are excited.Email me if you need more
    guidance,Chantelle
    Love from me to a fellow girl.

Talking

wow chantelle! I didn't know there was a way to control erections. Now I know how to, thank you chantelle!

Having a Bubblegum Crisis Priss's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarah38b
    Often times when I dress up in womens clothing, namely bra's, I get an erection and usually secretes a slippery fluid. And other times when I dress up, no erections period. Why is this?
    Gee, all I can hear, is quotes from an old health class... Pre-***... You dribble before you shoot... I would assume that this fluid, is lubing up the pipes, getting things ready for the main load. If it makes you sexually excited to cross dress, then this is likely to happen.

Even today, after all of the hormones and SRS, if Iam masturbating, I get this same kind of fluid. It's all a part of being aroused...
    Priss

I want to live bravely and love without fear.
    I want always to feel the wings of grace near.

We all will be Christed when we hear ourselves say...
    We are that to which we pray...
    Jewel

Smile

It happens to me too, especially after putting on a bra and breastforms. I just get excited over big firm breasts, doesn't matter if they are on me, on a GG or whatever! I just put on some some snug shorts to tuck it in or uh,,,, you know....

"I really don't masterbate, honest! But it went off on me once when I was cleaning it!" - Larry The Cable Guy

I finally figured it out! - I'm a Lesbian Trapped in a Mans Body!!!
    http://www.myspace.com/sexycindycd

Sarah

you don't expain why you have 38B breasts. Are these pecs or hormone enhanced?

Anyway there's nothing wrong with your testosterone if you get a dribble just from wearing girls' stuff. Lucky you.

I dress 'upwards' simply because I don't want the discomfort of all that tackle between my legs. I use a control panty-girdle much of the time, which squashes my third leg quite flat against my tummy. I haven't tried using a panty pad to cover it, but you could get away with a typical low abdominal bulge that many GGs have naturally.
    [SIZE=3]crispy[/SIZE]

Conservative Crossdresser Felicity's Avatar
    I have found that when completely flaccid, and held tight in place, that I cannot get hard. I figure it’s like blowing up a balloon. At first, it is hard to get started, but once started it inflates easily.

I tuck and use 3M Durapore tape to hold things in place. If I need to flatten things more, I use Duct Tape, pulling my skin tighter. I do this side to side where I get a budge in my abdomen to flatten where my balls push my lower belly outward. I can tape things in place firm enough to wear some thongs that everyone would think I couldn’t possible have manhood. I still need to buy a Teddy…

Once that tight in place, I cannot get hard. However, it is a very erotic, and different feeling, trying to get hard and being so confined.

Thumbs up Control !!

Quote Originally Posted by chantelle
    Dear Sara,

There is many ways that you can control your erection.One excersize that
    you can do next time when you pee, you let the stream flow and
    then stop it by holding it in.There is a muscle down there that stops the
    muscle in your penis from working.Like any other muscle it will
    take some time but after a while you can control the bursts of
    peeing the same way that morse code works, like dot dot...
    Now when you get a errection you can use the same muscle to lower your penis to a size where you can tuck it away.Believe me it is just so sensual
    when your penis is soft and you are excited.Email me if you need more
    guidance,Chantelle
    Love from me to a fellow girl.
    Chantelle is correct, it will work you could eject your sensuous womanly fluids fully aroused with no erection.

Tonia

Quote Originally Posted by Felicity

I tuck and use 3M Durapore tape to hold things in place. If I need to flatten things more, I use Duct Tape, pulling my skin tighter. I do this side to side where I get a budge in my abdomen to flatten where my balls push my lower belly outward.
    Felicity,

It sounds more like a Parcels Service !! Are you binding yourself mainly for the thrill it gives you? If it's nice, just do it.

I dress upwards. Don't have any such complications.

And before anybody else says it, I'm probably less well endowed than y'all so I can get away with it.
    [SIZE=3]crispy[/SIZE]

Wink Swim Suit

Quote Originally Posted by crispy
    Felicity,

It sounds more like a Parcels Service !! Are you binding yourself mainly for the thrill it gives you? If it's nice, just do it.

I dress upwards. Don't have any such complications.

And before anybody else says it, I'm probably less well endowed than y'all so I can get away with it.
    Crispy, is that your profile picture in the swim suit you look GREAT!!! Show us that beautiful face.
    Tonia

No Crispy, I do it to make things look real

I can tape things firmly enough in place to COMPLETELY hide my bulge. I never belived it possible till I found a way to do it.

I like wearing tight fitting clothes to include catsuits and swimsuits

I can do it so I do....

Talking my lovely picture

Quote Originally Posted by Tonia
    Crispy, is that your profile picture in the swim suit you look GREAT!!! Show us that beautiful face.
    Tonia
    It's actually a dance bodyliner (undies for ballet dancers) Mmmmmm!!
    Like many things that I visualise, the picture is 'in my dreams'.
    I won't bother to describe my face. Why spoil a perfect ten?

take care
    [SIZE=3]crispy[/SIZE]

Quote Originally Posted by Felicity
    No Crispy, I do it to make things look real

I can tape things firmly enough in place to COMPLETELY hide my bulge. I never belived it possible till I found a way to do it.

I like wearing tight fitting clothes to include catsuits and swimsuits

I can do it so I do....
    Any time I've tried to squash those little spherical strangers out of sight it hurts like a kick in the crotch. I can match the picture attached, but no more. So how do you manage?
    Attached Images Attached Images
    [SIZE=3]crispy[/SIZE]

A tight pair of panties with a Light pad on. I like the extra long panty liners which has a tendency to keep the big guy tucked AND absorb the juices that flow due to sheer excitement!... unless I'm wearing one of my angora sweater dresses which when I am, I put the pad in my pantyhose... I love the feeling of angora rubbing over my legs and butt with pantyhose.
    Girls just want to have fun... MMMM!

Crispy, the picture attached to your last (Miriam's Tuck) isn't bad at ALL. I wish I were doing so well.
    In another time's forgotten space
    Your eyes looked through your mother's face
    Wildflower seed and sand and stone
    May the four winds blow you safely home
    - Robert Hunter

One excersize that you can do next time when you pee, you let the stream flow and then stop it by holding it in.There is a muscle down there that stops the muscle in your penis from working.
    This is known as the "kegel exercise". It's used to control incontinence in women, and is employed in tantric sexual exercises by men as a means to prolong orgasm. I've never heard of it being used as a means to stifle an erection, but who knows. A web search for "kegel exercise" will result in a plethora of information regarding the subject.

I can't help but comment on some of the recommendations I've read in this thread. Before I comment, I'd like to issue a disclaimer that I am not a doctor, and my advice is only that of a concerned individual. Some have recommended duct tape & other various methods to "control", or "tuck" ones male sex organs. While I'm sure these methods are effective & appropriate for some, a word of caution is in order. Some of the more extreme methods can involve alot of twisting, bending, pushing, suppresing erections, etc. These can result in physical damage to the elastic fibers which make up the penis. These fibers fill w/ blood, obviously, which produces an erection. If they are damaged in any way, they can begin to scar. When this happens, they lose their elasticity. In mild cases this can cause bending of the penis when erect, or in severe cases may result in more serious erectile dysfunction. It's a condition known as "Peyronie's Disease". Again, not trying to be a downer, just thought something should be said, especially for the younger readers.

Bra Lover
    Crispy,

Why I have 38B breasts? I have no idea. I never took any hormones. They look too big to be pecs. I have to dress upwards as well as it would painful to force it down.

Sarah

Quote Originally Posted by crispy
    Sarah

you don't expain why you have 38B breasts. Are these pecs or hormone enhanced?

Anyway there's nothing wrong with your testosterone if you get a dribble just from wearing girls' stuff. Lucky you.

I dress 'upwards' simply because I don't want the discomfort of all that tackle between my legs. I use a control panty-girdle much of the time, which squashes my third leg quite flat against my tummy. I haven't tried using a panty pad to cover it, but you could get away with a typical low abdominal bulge that many GGs have naturally.

carolynhcd

To anyone considering using duct tape on their body: DON'T! if you want to use tape, use gaffer's tape. It is expensive and only available from companies that serve the movie and television industries. It is about $24 a roll, but it will not tear your skin off and does not leave any residual adhesive. I once met a CD in a gay bar who had used duct tape to give herself cleavage and, when the time came to remove it, it tore a very nasty chunk of skin and flesh from her and left her with a permanent scar. Good makeup is expensive, and so is good tape.

Well, it doesn't hurt me when I do it. Not sure, but I think I get a little better than the pic, but I never see myself at quite that angle.

I uses pieces of tape horizontal across the area over where the little buggers rest. I pull the skin tight enough that it all flattens out rather well. I over tape then trim with sissors as needed.

Not sure how to explain it better. Guess I sould get a digital camera. Take some pics.

Lightbulb

I like to use some extra small thong panties. Pull it under and let the thong hold it in place, then put another thong over the top. Sometimes I dress UP too, depending if I'm wearing shorts or a dress.
    In just the right outfit, I can actually form a pretty convincing cameltoe! I'll try to get pic for ya's.

CindyT
    I finally figured it out! - I'm a Lesbian Trapped in a Mans Body!!!
    http://www.myspace.com/sexycindycd

Just wnated to let you know a way I found. When I was driving a truck we used to take Ephadreme. I may have spelled that wrong. It is an over the counter pill that is for sinus or something,little whie pills to help stay awake. It seemed to me when I took them my penis went and hid like it was hardley there. So when halloween came I dressed as a girl (bet i'm the only one to do that) and I wore a garter and hose with no panties and you couldn't see any bulge! I also had sex early that morning and done myself late that afternoon before dressing. That was an awsome feeling being out with a skirt and no panties being so exited and not having an erection.

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarah38b
    And could there be any correlation between my large breast size (38b) and my small penis size?
    I developed breasts at puberty about the same age the girls did. I ended up a 38B. This was determined to be due to a hormone imbalance....and my penis did not start growing to adult size until I started receiving testosterone injections about the age of 14. That kick started the penile growth, but breasts remained the same. I am also small in flaccid state, but normal otherwise.

Two good things came of all that. I know the wonderful feeling of wearing and actually filling a bra. And during the teen years, those large testosterone injections had an awesome effect. I really looked forward to those shots

I often get erections when I wear a bra. So, if I am going out underdressed in a bra, I almost always wear a panty-girdle to control things. This is especially important during lingerie shopping expeditions.
    Last edited by Danny; 09-24-2004 at 08:34 AM.