Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Admirers seem to reveal the same cat out of the bag...

Quote Originally Posted by StarrOfDelite View Post
    That doesn't discourage me nearly as much as the fact that so few of them are as tall as I am, and practically none of them are in as good physical condition as I'd like them to be.
    This also seems to be the general consensus. My SO and I were in a tranny bar once in a larger city, where there was a fair amount of admirers staring down everyone who walked into the place. I also noticed that they weren't, as Novic puts it, "especially happening men". As one GG put it, who participated here some years ago and who witnessed the same thing in London, they were rather creepy.

Quote Originally Posted by StarrOfDelite (quoted from Alice Novic) View Post
    "So what about the magic 5% of straight men who stay interested? Are they the same as other guys? If the mood strikes, might any straight man consider a walk on the wild side? First of all, dear readers, don't answer this question based on your own experience as men. Because, whether CD or TS, you are not and never were a pure straight man, you're trans -- and because of that you see and have always seen the world differently.
    Exactly.
    Reine

I've been on both sides of the fence with this one really, so I can try to offer perspective.

I do present as a man most of the time as I work in a fairly public profession, it was always taboo to dress when I was younger and I didn't have the courage to just be myself, and for the most part I'm fairly manly without a lot of work... but I do admire T-girls because they've had the courage I've lacked to go forward and be who they are, and that's really sexy in of itself.

Honestly, I've always liked the feminine form and I've always had a fascination with that little bit extra we have, too, but have not really been that interested in dating manly men... so I guess that's why I do go for whom I go for and why you'd call me an admirer.

It all depends what you're looking for and what you have the courage to present yourself as. Most girls I've talked to as a man are looking for a man who wants to play that role in a relationship and are turned off by crossdressers or girly guys. It's a real conundrum when I'm not online as to what to do to find someone.

TrueNorth Strong & Fierce Princess Chantal's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ReineD View Post
    This also seems to be the general consensus. My SO and I were in a tranny bar once in a larger city, where there was a fair amount of admirers staring down everyone who walked into the place. I also noticed that they weren't, as Novic puts it, "especially happening men". As one GG put it, who participated here some years ago and who witnessed the same thing in London, they were rather creepy.
    Men that are somewhat bisexual which was caused by failed heterosexuality......
    Last edited by Princess Chantal; 09-21-2012 at 03:01 PM.

a bit nutty

real life

The few interactions I've had with admirers kind-of creeped me out. It always starts out as a simple CD conversation then it jumps into the uhhh.... you know realm. I doubt much of what they say, they (in my experience) only want one thing and will say whatever it takes to obtain it.

Hey, it's real life girls... sad but true.

Ginger

Quote Originally Posted by Princess Chantal View Post
    Men that are somewhat bisexual which was caused by failed heterosexuality......
    OK, I have to clarify. Their creepiness wasn't so much in how they looked, although I wouldn't be attracted to any of the men who were there. It was more about the deadpan, intense, single-minded, lecherous attitude that I perceived. You know, like someone who does nothing but objectify people.
    Reine

TrueNorth Strong & Fierce Princess Chantal's Avatar
    OK, I have to clarify. Their creepiness wasn't so much in how they looked, although I wouldn't be attracted to any of the men who were there. It was more about the deadpan, intense, single-minded, lecherous attitude that I perceived. You know, like someone who does nothing but objectify people.
    I'm not necessarily talking about just their appearance either. The stalker type of stares, the blindly tossing of the fishhook in the mass populated pond just hoping for a horny bite, the old pick up lines, etc etc..... How could they succeed with women?

This seems to be the general consensus. I first became aware of this in the link below, then read post after post in here that confirmed it:

http://www.aliceingenderland.com/Manhunt.html
    Thanks for the link Reine! I always wondered what made these guys tick. I'm always with the wife and don't like bars so I don't encounter them. I just don't get how they can say they're straight (not that it matters).

Or, in other words, they looked at the CD's exactly the same way that the creepy guys in straight bars look at the genetic girls. :-)) It's no wonder that most genetic girls will not go to bars except in pairs or better.

The odd thing is, however, that these same creepy guys would probably look at any males who entered the bar in a similar,objectifying way because they would be sizing up rivals and comparing themselves to each newcomer.

No. Guys don't oggle girls quite like that. If they did, they'd never get any. Guys who are successful with girls need to have a lot more finesse than what I witnessed in that place, that night.
    Reine