Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: wives and shared tastes

a bit nutty

wives and shared tastes

"That should be for me!" My wife muttered after seeing me dressed in a new frock.

Seems she likes my taste, a little too much I think. She's laid claim to a few of my dresses, among other things. They're gone to me. They now reside in the "Don't touch, you'll stretch it!" realm. I don't mind too much, she does look really good in them and I find it thrilling to see her in my stuff. I get to replace the things taken, but I have to be careful not to get something she likes more than I do, unless I want her to take it from me again.

Does your SO wear your stuff? Does she lay claim to anything? Do you like it when she does or does it really cheeze you off?

Ginger

This hasn't come up yet, it's was only recently I told my wife about dressing and the reaction wasn't perfect

Nor for me. Haven't told wife yet, and if I did, the reaction still wouldn't be perfect
    Anna x

Platinum Member
    We're not the same size, but I do gauge my choices by the things she would probably wear.

I was married twice and neither one knew, but I dress better than either of them.

My wife and I are very different sizes but we are also on different ends of the spectrum as to what looks good on me and her. We share some tastes and shop together but have to realize we are different so we sometimes clash on certain things. She hates belts and I love them.She likes pants suits and I don't own one. Just different tastes but it does get heated sometime.
    "I am totally comfortable with being the other woman"

WARNING:Any institutions or individuals using this site or any of its associated sites for studies , projects or any other reasons You DO NOT have permission to use any of my profile or pictures in any form or forum posts both current and future. If you have or do, it will be considered a violation of my privacy and will be subject to legal action.

I'd really love it if my wife wanted to wear anything I have, or would want to wear myself. Unfortunately, that would require a complete change of her dress sense, and a complete change of mind in what she thinks of CDing. Neither of those is likely to happen.

Tony

If we were close to the same size I think there would be some things shared and some things that were only for each of us. Albeit, there would be far more that would be only hers!

Right now she'll let me borrow purses and jewelry.

The wife and I are close in sizes. Sunday I bought myself a new sweater and showed it to her. She asked if it was for her or me. Since she is in the hospital and probably being sent home to die, I said for her. I hope I can borrow it, because it would look fantastic with my black leggings.

We swap everything except undies and shoes!

Oh, dear! My wife and I ARE similar in size!
    Anna x

A California Girl Rachel Morley's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by GingerLeigh View Post
    Does your SO wear your stuff? Does she lay claim to anything? Do you like it when she does or does it really cheeze you off?
    Yes.
    No.
    N/A

My wife does wear my girl clothes quite a lot, dresses and tops are where we are the same size. However, she has never made claim that a certain item of mine was now "hers". We share .... except that if she has bought something for herself and it's on her side of the closet I have to ask permission to wear it (she usually says yes) however she grabs and wears anything she wants to from my side of the closet without asking .... but them again, that's kind of a moot point as if she did ask I would always say yes as I love seeing her wear things that I have worn, just as I love wearing things that she has worn.
    The River City Gems - Northern California's largest and most active crossdressing & transgender support group!

First let me say that I am in a DADT situation, not to mention the fact that my wife is is very petite and I am the CD Hulk. However I have always made it a point to buy her clothes for gifts at Christmas, birthday's ect. and she does appreciate my taste in clothes. I get her correct sizes and stay within the realm of things that she likes and she really likes to brag to her friends that I am able to do this. I guess it is a small victory of sorts.

Of course I would love to wear her things if they fit.
    Somtimes the light's all shining on me, Other times I can barely see.
    Lately it's occured to me.....What a long strange trip it has been.
    Truckin by the Grateful Dead

Making a life for Tina! suchacutie's Avatar
    We share when we can!

After all, we discovered Tina after she gave a piece of lingerie of hers to Tina!

my wife has started getting rid of her stuff, she has started wearing all of my dresses

It is always a thrill for me when my wife picks something I really like to wear for the day. I really love it when she gets compliments on her attire. We are slightly different sizes, but we share all our clothes. I've been shopping for her clothes for more years than I have for Dee's, and I love it that she always looks good when she goes out, be it in something I purchased for her, or for me.

Dee

Platinum Member
    Hi Ginger Leigh, Although It's DADT some times my wife will
    take a top or jacket to wear I love it when that happens.
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Miriam
    We were close to the same size when we married nearly three years ago and were able to share many items. But then she went on a diet and got much smaller, so I now get to use many of her old larger items while she got to buy all new stuff. Sounds like a win-win to me, especially since we do a lot of shopping together.

Miriam

When my wife and I first got together, she was size 16 and I was size 24. I have lost weight and she has gained. She thinks my skirts are too short, but she frequently borrows my blouses and jeans, especially as I get smaller and she is now larger than I am. Now I'm size 18 and she's size 24. She had her head shaved at a St Baldricks day fund raiser (raised $2,000 for cancer) and she donated her hair - enough to make TWO wigs, to locks of love. She loves having really short hair and sometimes we go out with her as the "boy" (she is too well endowed to pass as a man), and I'll go as the "girl".

We do have fun borrowing and lending each other jewelry. She loves many of my things. She has told me however that I am not allowed to get a real diamond that's bigger than hers. I usually wear a CZ 3-stone ring and gold band. After losing so much weight that my man's ring kept falling off, I got the 3-stone ring. It's amazing how many compliments I get on that ring. They see the feminine ring, the well shaped arched brows, rose gold glasses, and shoes with heels, and it's pretty obvious that I'm just "one of the girls" and I get more compliments than I ever got as a boy.

I did try growing out my hair and then got it permed, but with the receding hairline, I looked more like Richard Simmons than Bette Midler. Guess I just have to keep wearing my pretty wigs that are always wavy and styled and only need a few seconds of brush-out. Just wish they didn't itch so much.

Gold Member
    We are the same size in tops and dresses. She does borrow and in some cases I think it has allowed her to explore other styles without buying. But she seems to like some of my taste and I like some of hers, so there is some joint sharing.

To have a wife to share with in that way would be very special! I can't thinl of anything else that would more special! You are very lucky Ginger!
    If you don't like the way I'm livin', you just leave this long haired country girl alone:

My wife and I are close in size, but we have both lost weight. She went down to size 6 and I went down to size 8, (if its loose). But she disapproves of my cding. And she warned me with dire consequences if I touched anything of hers. But...I hope someday she will borrow something of mine. It would signal a degree of acceptance. I can only hope.

Silver Member
    She hopes that we will soon be the same size and then be able to share our clothes. She likes some of my outfits and I ike all of hers. Unfortunately, I will have a larger shoe size.

Quote Originally Posted by Joan_CD View Post
    We swap everything except undies and shoes!
    Same here, she wore one of my blouses to work last week.

J

Hi,

Its not about clothes or shoe's .

kaylyn our daughter would buy for me at xmas or my birthdays say. a nice mirror or makeup , well thats lovely .....till ether Jos or Dejarn grandaughter say oh thats lovely it then walks out the door, i had a good number of lippy's , well i get left with maybe two. , now wheres my lippy....... gone.

So now i say how long can i keep this or that,,, oh 5 min's ...right. hey its not all that bad,,, i cant wait till Dejarn is 16 & says ...can i have ... ya ya thats okay.....only 5 years to go.

...noeleena...