Thread: parents getting divorced, need advice about hiding clothes durring move

parents getting divorced, need advice about hiding clothes durring move

My parents are finally getting divorced as the title says. Don't worry, this is actully for the best because my parents are bad for eachother and this will allow them to move on with their lives, also I've never had a good relationship with my father so living apart should help us get space and repair our relationship. Anyways, does anyone have advice about how to hide clothes durring a move? I mostly underdress so I only I have to hide bras and undies.

Do you have a car? The trunk would be the most lodgical but you can pop out the rear seat and stash a good bit there. Other than that just put them in the middle of your personal male underware and box them up. Plainsite is always a good option when it's short term.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Fran
    It's worth something just being around to Fuss!

Platinum Member
    Put the bras and panties in a box and mark it "trophies!"

I would hide it in your socks. No one should be un-doing your socks Hope this help.
    [SIZE="3"][/SIZE]Farrah's Wife,
    Jess
    XoXo

Quote Originally Posted by franlee View Post
    Do you have a car?
    I used to have a little ford car but it died I did hide stuff in it for a while though when I had it. I have a small little s 10 truck so all i have is a rear folding jump seat I can hide stuff behind. Right now all my clothes are hidden inside my boxes of stuff like comics or wires. I just don't want my dad to get paranoid that I'm taking his stuff than find my collection

you can hide undies in other folded clothes. and stick everything in the bottom of a duffle bag. keep track of it and it should be fine. just be sure to be the one that unpacks that bag.

I worked with my step dad moving households.... put them on a box with some other clothes and mark them "clothes" and your bedroom.... the movers will put it there when they unpack...
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

I marked stuff For Sale on Ebay. So IF my daughter ever ran across them and saw large women's heels (clothing, etc) she would not immediately think about me. If she asked about them I'd explain how they were cheap to buy but fetch a high dollar on Ebay. Unfortunately I divorced my wife and purged everything but that is a long story. I have a case of "purger's regret". It took a long time and a lot of time and money to get most of that stuff.

Just put it in a box marked clothes, or even odds and ends.
    It will turn up and you can intercept it quickly.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Put it in a box marked, 'x-girlfriend's' or 'costume stuff'.
    Chickie

Put it all on at once and wear a really thick coat.
    Pursue happiness, with diligence

My blog: A Circular Square

Quote Originally Posted by Rachel80 View Post
    Put it all on at once and wear a really thick coat.
    reminds me of that Friends episode.

How about putting it inside things. Stuff small things inside of boots and shoes.
    Sally

You can hide it inside your PC box.

Any time our family goes on a short trip I put a few of "my things" in the bottom of a small backpack, I usually put my clothes, toothbrush etc in. No one would have a reason to go into this bag and you can keep out in the open.
    WARNING:Any institutions or individuals using this site or any of its associated sites for studies , projects or any other reasons You DO NOT have permission to use any of my profile or pictures in any form or forum posts both current and future. If you have or do, it will be considered a violation of my privacy and will be subject to legal action.