Thread: new to cross dressing

Smile new to cross dressing

I have recently started cross dressing only wearing ladies knickers i don't want to go all the way wearing make-up and pretending to be female just happy to wear ladies knickers were is the best place to buy them from i currently buy them from a catalogue http://www.kandco.com/women/lingerie/e/b/1710.end

I started where you are at. I wear women's panties 24/7. I a have a small collection of lingerie items as well. However, I have progressed to entire outfits. The only parts I currently do not have is a nice wig and makeup. Everyone moves at their own pace and enjoys their own levels. Do what you need and what makes you feel right.

Quote Originally Posted by MissChloe View Post
    Do what you need and what makes you feel right.
    I agree with MissChloe, go at your own pace. Thats how i started, just wearing panities, then bras, then shoes, and so on. But where to buy KNICKERS? I wish could help, but live in the US.
    Last edited by Misty52; 09-25-2012 at 03:07 PM.

Girl from the Eagles Nest reb.femme's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by freddie View Post
    i don't want to go all the way wearing make-up and pretending to be female just happy to wear ladies knickers were is the best place to buy them from i currently buy them from a catalogue http://www.kandco.com/women/lingerie/e/b/1710.end
    You must be rich buying from Kay's catalogue.

M&S are a good brand, price is OK and these keep your parts in place better than most.
    http://www.marksandspencer.com/Flora...qid=1348605039

Reb
    Flying high under the spell of life!

http://www.rebsweb.co.uk

Freddie, freddie, freddie (said while shaking head)....
    Don't sell yourself short girl. "i don't want to go all the way" (Steph still shaking head) You will find before long that you too will be caught up in the progression from
    "just happy to wear ladies knickers" to "drat, Best hurry with my make-up or I'm going to be late for the dress sale!"
    Enjoy the ride hun

Girl from the Eagles Nest reb.femme's Avatar
    As Stephanie has said, it rarely stays at just the underwear stage. I call it the slippery slope, and it's a fun ride all the way to hell

Reb
    Flying high under the spell of life!

http://www.rebsweb.co.uk

I think most of us started that way. It is the most sexually exciting. Eventually the sexual part of it subsides and it becomes something else entirely.

I have to agree with everyone else. I started wearing panties 24/7 and within months I bought my first bra and it was game over. I now dress up and go out all the time. You will get caught in the pink fog whether you want to or not.
    “You can love someone so much… But you can never love someone as much as you miss them.”
    -John Green, An Abundance of Katherines

Welcome to the family

Silver Member
    Welcome Freddie - All great suggestions already. Do what makes you feel good and enjoy each experience. Shopping on line works well. You can also find reasonable clothing and shoes at second hand stores. Good luck. Have fun.

Good on you Freddie, the trouble is the pink fog and gradual progression.
    Tell us how you are getting on in six months time.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.