Thread: Plzzzzzz give meh some Advice

Plzzzzzz give meh some Advice

Okay so I'm just sorta wondering about gay CDs and relationships.

I consider myself gay only because, when they're not hidden away, I have boy parts and I prefer to be with men. I find it's easy to get sex or a hook up from men who identify as gay or may just be very horny. However, now I wish to have an actual relationship with another person.

Now my only problem is finding a man who is actually attracted to my fem look. Most men I've encountered seem to want me to be something I'm not which is more masculine. Any advice on finding the right guy?? 0.o
    and would he even identify as gay???

I understand your problem! Keep looking; for they are out there! Just like the straight cd looking for a gg! Hard to fine sometimes but they are out there! Good luck! Hugs!
    If you don't like the way I'm livin', you just leave this long haired country girl alone:

Thank you for the reply :-D
    Yeah I know they out there but I want to find them! :'( Also I understand it must be very difficult for heterosexual Cds, it seems people struggle with gender non conformity no matter what their sexual preference.

I think a great starting point is to know oneself. Knowing what you consider yourself to be - woman, femme man, man, something else - will help when you begin to open yourself to a committed relationship. Good luck!

I reckon they are out there, but you need to be careful. Make sure others know and meet your guy once you find him.
    DonnaT

Banned Read only
    Understand that sexuality is a spectrum from completely heterosexual to completely homosexual. Within that is the concept of type. There are heterosexual men who have a preference for women who are less feminine than others. There are some heterosexual women who like men who are somewhat effeminate. Similar nonstandard preferences exist for gay people. Checking any Personals list will yield text such as "straight acting" or "slim build with no body hair". People come in all different shapes and sizes and there are many ways in which we find others attractive. However, it is a game of numbers. What you are asking for is more rare, but folks are out there.

I'd have to say that your best shot for finding someone who you are looking for is in a city. I live out in the middle of no where, in a town of around 300 people. I have never met a gay person in my life, that I am aware of. The chances of me finding what you are looking for are far slimmer than searching in San Francisco, which I hear hosts a large LGBT community.
    “You can love someone so much… But you can never love someone as much as you miss them.”
    -John Green, An Abundance of Katherines

There are dating sites for cross dressers. There are plenty of admirers out out there. Just be cautious of the ones who only want one thing. Good luck in your search.

Dating boys or girls, it's all the same, keep going out and keep meeting people, and someday when you least expect it, who knows? As it's aid, you have to kiss a lot of frogs, to find a true Prince.
    Tina B.
    Magic is the art of changing consciousness at will.