Thread: question about it

question about it

has anyone work in a information technology company before and was it easy or hard for anyone while en femme

Miriam
    Please clarify your question. Many of us have worked in an information technology company, and it's as challenging as any other job if you're qualified for it. But do you mean to ask if we've done so while en femme?

Miriam

Doesn't get out much. sandcastle's Avatar
    Hi,

It would nice to think our I.T. Company employers were enlightened enough to accept their staff occasionally working en-femme.

Not ready for this myself yet though.

Whereabouts in the globe are you ?

Regards,
    Sandra.

P.S. Consider adding your femme name to your profile (or even even changing your account name).
    Sandcastle is a bit buried.

oh ok thank you for the tip and my name is alexis and im from new jersey

Hello Alexis

I recommend caution when thinking of going to work in drag. People have been fired for doing this. If they aren't fired, things can be miserable for those who "rock the boat". All it takes is one person.

I personally would never consider going to work in drag under any circumstances including as a Hallowe'en costume. There is a member of this forum who did this and a co-worker spoiled the work environment. I don't remember who it was, but I'm sure a search would find the story eventually.

Welcome to the forum.
    You will eventually learn to rephrase your questions correctly.
    A lit of us are in IT and it is as difficult as any other firm to work en femme as in drab.
    The only place I have found really accepting is working with others back stage on a drag show.
    Don't appear to look too good there either as you might put some of the performers noses out of joint.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Quote Originally Posted by giuseppina View Post
    There is a member of this forum who did this and a co-worker spoiled the work environment. I don't remember who it was, but I'm sure a search would find the story eventually.
    Has anyone found this post? I would like to read it but haven't been able to find it.
    Flip Flops were made for Beaches & Bath Houses, We have neither in 2017. Lose the flip flops!

Girl from the Eagles Nest reb.femme's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by cd23 View Post
    has anyone work in a information technology company before and was it easy or hard for anyone while en femme
    Hi Alexis,

I'm in IT but only work en femme when working from home. Just like any other company in Britain, I can't imagine life being easy in the work place for a gender jumper like me.

Rebecca
    Flying high under the spell of life!

http://www.rebsweb.co.uk