Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: My wife said to me!

PH, Heels, & Pretty Dress Rachel Lea's Avatar

My wife said to me!

We had a wedding to attend and after purchasing pantyhose for my wife and myself in the morning we attended the wedding [1pm]. Since the reception was latter [5pm] we went home and my wife changed into slacks. To make it short after the wedding [10pm] we came home an put on our pajamas and my wife said to me "and I can not wait to take them off" this was with ma walking around in my pantyhose which I had been wearing since 6am that morning. Note: I was only underdressed for the event.
    Rachel Lea

Did you have pantyhose on at the reception.

Yeah, my wife, like many I gather, hates wearing pantyhose too, while I can't get enough of them... LOL

VS Fan

If I choose to wear pantyhose, whether for an out-&-about look or if I choose to wear then underneath my guy clothes, I find that after 8 hours or so, I cannot wait to take the blessed things off. I really cannot fathom why some people choose to wear them for all of their waking hours (and sometimes sleeping too!!!).
    Like a corpse deep in the earth I'm so alone, restless thoughts torment my soul, as fears they lay confirmed, but my life has always been this way - Virginia Astley, "Some Small Hope" (1986)
    Sunlight falls, my wings open wide. There's a beauty here I cannot deny - David Sylvian, "Orpheus" (1987)

Panty hose don't do much for me but you need to wear something under s skirt.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

I'm a little confused. Whose pantyhose did she want to remove?
    Kim

"I just gotta be me"

I never understood this myself. I can wear them all day and actually miss the added warmth of them when I take them off. I hear all the time how horrible pantyhose are to wear, and if I didn't wear myself might even believe it, but that's not the case. Maybe because the cheap ones are bought? I don't know. to each their own I guess
    Flip Flops were made for Beaches & Bath Houses, We have neither in 2017. Lose the flip flops!

Platinum Member
    Hi Rachel, I guess it's like eating the forbidden fruit.
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

GG's hate pantyhose, crossdressers love pantyhose! We're keeping pantyhose in business!
    Do GG's like their bra's and panties?

I enjoy wearing pantyhose and nylon panties. Perhaps there is a bit of enjoyment in the 'forbidden fruit', but the real pleasure is the smoothness and silkiness under jeans. Just love 'em!
    Di

Pantyhose are okay for a while but I can see where your wife is coming from by the end of the day you can't wait to take them off. I rarely wear pantyhose for that reason they get to be annoying after a while..

Quote Originally Posted by Kim_Bitzflick View Post
    I'm a little confused. Whose pantyhose did she want to remove?
    Her pantyhose, she only wore that outfit for a few hours and was tired of the pantyhose already.
    Rachel Lea

Aspiring Member
    I really do not care for pantyhose either but if I were to go out to a bar, take pictures somewhere, or go somewhere I definitely would! Amanda

Aspiring Member
    have you asked what exactly drives her out of them ?
    I noticed that the toes/heals size can get crowded,not nice .
    and if the top band decides to roll your all done having fun, as nylon makes a strong rope.
    and the slippery smooth ones are just that and anything over "them" has to more than repulse gravity
    plumbers crack is sort of expected but not to have your jeans all the way to your ankles in 2 strides = bad.
    http://media.mademan.com/chickipedia...mb_585x795.jpg
    now if one posesed a shape such as decribed in the link above , anything worn should not slip off with out some fastener being un done!
    even pany hose should not recoil from such a shape!

AmandaQ. The waist band will roll {don't have the shape to stop that}, but the fun is still not over.
    Rachel Lea

I wear pantyhose ALL the time and can't understand why they need to be removed after a short time.

Molly
    "To thine own self be true"

Aspiring Member
    I also enjoy wearing nylon panties with a sanitary napkin in case of accidents and pantyhose under my jeans or slacks.

Aspiring Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Rachel Lea View Post
    AmandaQ. The waist band will roll {don't have the shape to stop that}, but the fun is still not over.
    just add somthing like this over your panty hose http://ip-72-167-52-159.ip.secureser...ie-girdle.html
    and everthing should stay in place !

Quote Originally Posted by Miss Joanne View Post
    I never understood this myself. I can wear them all day and actually miss the added warmth of them when I take them off. I hear all the time how horrible pantyhose are to wear, and if I didn't wear myself might even believe it, but that's not the case. Maybe because the cheap ones are bought? I don't know. to each their own I guess
    Quote Originally Posted by suit View Post
    have you asked what exactly drives her out of them ?
    I noticed that the toes/heals size can get crowded,not nice .
    and if the top band decides to roll your all done having fun, as nylon makes a strong rope.
    and the slippery smooth ones are just that and anything over "them" has to more than repulse gravity
    plumbers crack is sort of expected but not to have your jeans all the way to your ankles in 2 strides = bad.
    Why is it that if a woman says she cannot wait to take off her pantyhose after several hours (or all day), then she must not be wearing the proper size, or perhaps they're "cheap", or whatever???

Fact of the matter is that the allure pantyhose hold for a majority in the CD community is utterly not present in (I dare to say) 98+% of the natal females out there.

Quote Originally Posted by Mollyanne View Post
    I wear pantyhose ALL the time and can't understand why they need to be removed after a short time.

Molly
    Put it this way. I don't buy cheapies. They fit me perfectly. I don't roll at the waist or bag at the ankles. But after several hours, I am soooooo done with wearing them.

Quote Originally Posted by Veronica Nicole View Post
    Pantyhose are okay for a while but I can see where your wife is coming from by the end of the day you can't wait to take them off. I rarely wear pantyhose for that reason they get to be annoying after a while..
    Veronica Nicole gets it.
    Like a corpse deep in the earth I'm so alone, restless thoughts torment my soul, as fears they lay confirmed, but my life has always been this way - Virginia Astley, "Some Small Hope" (1986)
    Sunlight falls, my wings open wide. There's a beauty here I cannot deny - David Sylvian, "Orpheus" (1987)

For me it depends on the weather. I can wear them a long time in the winter and really enjoy the feel. However when it is hot they do get a bit annoying after while, just like heels can hurt your feet, or a bra gets irritating when I sweat. That's why I love fall and winter weather so much. I can dress with no problems for long times. My wife is the same way so I guess it is part of the feminine mystic.
    Somtimes the light's all shining on me, Other times I can barely see.
    Lately it's occured to me.....What a long strange trip it has been.
    Truckin by the Grateful Dead

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    I don't like to wear pantyhose and can't wait to get out of them.

I agree with your wife, pantyhose can be annoying. Thigh Highs are much sexier and definitely NOT uncomfortable.

I am another whose wearing of pantyhose depends on the weather. The cooler the better. I'll wear them in warmer weather, but when underdressing they quickly become too warm and off they come. Wearing a skirt or dress and pantyhose in warmer weather is not as bad.
    Sherrie Lynn Pall

Sometimes I make sense and that frightens me.

Please don't let me be the last post on this thread

My wife has a saying: "Panty hose: Foundation Garment or Torture Device; YOU decide!:

To me, pantyhose are the most comfortable things I've ever worn. Of course I would never wear them under pants. Too hot.

Karen Sue