Thread: When, where, and what r u doing when u feel the most fem?

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar

Smile When, where, and what r u doing when u feel the most fem?

Putting on your makeup? Placing your forms in your bra? Looking at the finished product in the mirror? Strutting thru a mall in your heels? Dancing in a club? Sitting down in the ladies room?

There must be certain times, places, and circumstances that u feel more female than at others? No matter how odd, unusual, or uncomfortable, can u please tell us?

I'll even kick things off with an embarrassing admission!

Rarely do I feel any different when dressing or when dressed.
    However, I DO feel fem watching Sherry in the mirror at the end of our dressing sessions!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

I feel the most femme when trying on anything new. Whether its a bra, panties, chemise, cami, dress, shoes, nail polish, jeans, t-shirt, teddy, whatever! Wearing something for the first time is it for me. The only thing better is when it is more than just one new thing!
    If i knew then what i know now, i would have stolen my ex wife's clothes. I loved the way she dress

Megan Briana

When I am fully dressed in mixed company and it is working for me.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

To be honest RS, it's when I feel cherished by someone.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

Don't ask my why but the odd thing is that I feel the most feminine first thing in the morning before I get dressed , OK I have feminine night wear on but that does not really count for the feeling that I get as I know what it is like to feel feminine when I am dressed feminine , unfortunately it seems to disappear once the reality's of the day kick in until something like dressing or even music will kick start it again .
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Joanne

I go to my favorite coffee shop every morning. It's frequented almost exclusively by women, and run by women. Sometimes if it's quiet there I will check my email, or read a paper. Other times the talk gets girly (do you speak Prada? I do), and I fall into my true fem self when I get included. We talk about 20% off sales, this seasons colors, and the best nail salon. Very rarely does someone ask for a man's view from me, or need to apologize for a missed pronoun. Just fitting in is what makes me feel the most fem.- Celeste

I worship women, Sherry - who knows why... that doesn't really matter.

Mingling with a group of women, however old or young, makes me feel feminine.
    In many ways, I'm trying to get in on the act.
    Appearing as a "woman" amongst women has actually started to happen...
    and that's simply wonderful.
    And that's when I feel most fem.

I'm curious to see how my parallel-self developes... Gaby
    [SIZE="1"]When Irish Eyes Are Smiling... In the lilt of Irish laughter... When Irish hearts are happy... And When Irish Eyes Are Smiling... [/SIZE]

Having a girly conversation with a GG does it best for me.

Also, going to tha nail salon, and admiring my pretty long polished nails afterward.

- Diane

I guess I light up when I pick out a pretty bra, put it on and fill it with my breast forms. My endorphins start multiplying, and I just want everything that goes with it. I feel the most feminine out in public. Oh, and a nice martini helps......
    Last edited by Jamie Christopher; 09-23-2012 at 06:22 PM.

Having a male who is attentive, but a gentleman, as a dinner partner. Another great time is chatting at an occasion with CD friends.
    Fulfilling a Lifetime Dream of Living as a Woman in My Adult Years. Ten Years Living 24/7 as a Mature Lady

My Love of Cat's Eye Frames, Bangles, Red Lipstick, Nails, & Cheeks, Comes From My Mother - An Irish Beauty

I'm Always Rainbow Proud

Just a touch of class Lynn Marie's Avatar
    [SIZE="4"]When, where, and what r u doing when u feel the most fem?

After lunch, in the bushes, having sex!

Okay, just kidding. That was my wife! Really!

ME?....... Pretty much anytime, anywhere, walking down the street or across the parking lot in heels. Wow, I'm making myself hot.
    [/SIZE]

When I wake up. Morning is when I have always felt most feminine.

Silver Member
    Great thread! For me it is when I'm sitting in the stylist chair at a femininely decorated salon with women all getting pampered and beautified and as she is putting in the last curler she says "Ok Sara, I'll put you under the dryer now." Of course I need to be looking good clothing and makeup wise. Really anytime I'm dressed and being pampered or beautified makes me feel very feminine.
    Recently, Sara got to experence this a couple of times. A pedi on Friday and to two different salons on Saturday to get her 2 human hair wigs styled. Nirvana!!!

Call me crazy (and old fashioned) but it is when I am dressed and doing house work and most of all when I am in the kitchen baking something. Sitting down afterwards and enjoying a glass of wine. It's at those times that I feel like a natural woman. I grew up on a farm and I was outside with Dad while my sisters were in the house doing "girl things" so maybe deep down it goes back to that. I just know that I wish I could dress and put on a big family dinner and no one would care what I was wearing.
    Somtimes the light's all shining on me, Other times I can barely see.
    Lately it's occured to me.....What a long strange trip it has been.
    Truckin by the Grateful Dead

Usually as soon as I wake up and fix my hair. After that it's while deciding what to wear for the day and getting ready.
    The other time for me is when I'm epilating. Seeing and feeling how smooth my legs and arms are really makes it all sink in.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

Platinum Member
    Probably just sitting on the patio enjoying a cup of coffee.

There is one thing that makes me feel this way and that is watching anime shows. Every time I see the cartoon women in the shows and see how they are dressed and act I kinda see myself in them. Weird huh?

When I am alone, and have lots of space, lighting, mirrors, and time. As always, the girl in the mirror knows exactly what to do to please the guy looking at the mirror.

Ohmigosh; I feel the most femme when I step in front of our full-length mirrors just after getting fully dressed, with hair and makeup, plus jewelry. I like to imagine my wife is making me go en-femme to a big wedding.

I get that feeling pretty easy, but when is it best, well it may sound a little strange, but growing up, I loved hanging out in the kitchen with mom, it was either that or hang out with a big brother that was a bit of a bully that loved to tease me. But I digress, anyway back in the kitchen, with mom, and sometimes my big sister, helping fix dinner, that was my good times. wearing an apron was as close as I could get away with to look like I fit in. Now I really feel feminine when I dress really nice, fix a great meal for the wife, before she gets home, and serving her dinner in the dining room, which doesn't get used much, with candles and soft music.
    The wife never forgets to complement the meal, or how lovely I look, and it makes me melt inside.
    Tina B.
    Magic is the art of changing consciousness at will.

It's only a small thing, but as my dressing is only occasional and always within the house, there aren't too many "special moments". For me it's when I look down and see my legs, sometimes just knees peeking out of a skirt, covered in sheer nylon. Looking in the mirror is not a happy experience but glimpsing those hosiery-covered knees allows me, for a few moments, to see myself just how I would see me if I were a woman.

The original post also prompted me to remember that there is a more extreme extension of the above and that's when I sit on the lavatory and instead of just my knees I can see my upper legs, stocking tops and suspenders (or rolled-down tights and panty girdle) and I always think of how many millions of times real women must have sat and contemplated, in private, that same view.

always girly and love it Linda St. John's Avatar
    Hi, Sherry ...for me, its putting on eye makeup ...getting real close to the mirror and seeing the transformation - it's a real turn-on !
    Mind you , I'm often in a hurry to get out and simply put on my big sunglasses - sort of my trademark Guccis..
    Linda
    twitter : @ lindaesj

Oh to be an English Rose Jane G's Avatar
    Wearing a pretty dress or skirt and just chilling. Have my current favourite dress on tonight, just watching 4Music, tapping at the key board and enjoying the lovely feeling of contentment and rightness, that I always get when I'm dressed.

Banned Read only
    Actually, I feel the most womanly when en femme and doing household chores. I know, as the retiree, I should be pulling more than half the load. Today, totally en femme, I am doing the laundry, washing the dishes, making bread crumbs from stale Italian bread loafs, and soon will be vacuuming. Maybe, I love it when I'm in the June Cleaver mode. Of course, I also enjoy sipping coffee or ice tea on the backyard swing set. I'm really into a very low stress life.

Senior Age Member sissystephanie's Avatar
    I am probably the oddball in the crowd of CD'ers! I have been crossdressing for over 60 years, and don't remember ever feeling really feminine. Sure, when I was really dressed up, had my makeup and my pretty wig on, I really looked feminine!! But I was still a man underneath, and I always knew that! I dress enfemme because I like to, not because I am trying to be a woman!! I have no desire to be a woman, even a pretend one! I just like to dress like one!!

And my late wife loved me because of the way that I am!!
    Stephanie

Lady on the outside, but man underneath!