Thread: My first time out and I was called a sister

My first time out and I was called a sister

Last night was my 1st time out en femme! I'm so happy!

I shaved my legs and put on a lotion. I love the feeling. Then I decided to bravely get out of the door locks and show Sha to the world. The time is 11PM. So I wore my recently purchased white denim mini (almost micro mini but it's A line), 38C convertible padded bra, gray tee, flip flops and ... a bathing towel to cover my head. Yes, I don't have a wig yet but time will come, I'd be able to buy one.

Then I dressed my guy clothes on top of my girly outfit and brought a black bag with me and covered my bulgy front. I looked for a very dark place on the street and removed my guy clothes. Oh, if you only knew how it feels. Im trembling yet at the same time very, very happy. I made some steps 'till I reached a waiting shed. I noticed guys looked at me and trying to figure me out. I didn't care but deep inside I'm so conscious. I saw a smile from one of them but didn't hear any side comments. I'm thinking maybe he's laughing at me deep inside. But I just standed firm and waited for a public transpo.

I really love the feeling of standing in my mini skirt and very timely of my bathing towel because it's a bit raining. I'm so happy to show my legs most especially the back part of it; I knew it was sexy and I'm so happy now that I can show the woman in me. Then the public transpo arrives, I bent one of my knees to get up and smoothened my skirt as I sat. I made sure that my legs are demurely closed. Then other guys hopped in and one accidentally touched my leg and said sorry. The only drawback is that I felt cold on my legs.

Then I dropped at one place and crossed the other side of the road by overpass. There are people walking with me and the attention can't be helped. Then I decided to return home. Taxi drivers came to offer me a lift but I decided to go by public transpo again. Then I dropped right off where I came from and made another walk. This time, a guy was staring at me and when I passed by, he said "Hi Miss, you're so sexy". But I didnt reply and just kept on walking. Then I find another dark place again and wore my guy clothes and went home.

Wheew, sorry for that very long story but this night really marked a history.

well, the title is a bit misleading. I thought you had met up with another girl on your first trip out but it's all good as you actually went out and about I don't know if I would have with a bath towel wrapped around my head but your a lot braver than me I guess glad you had a positive first time in the RW. Welcome to the forum
    Flip Flops were made for Beaches & Bath Houses, We have neither in 2017. Lose the flip flops!

Quote Originally Posted by Miss Joanne View Post
    well, the title is a bit misleading. I thought you had met up with another girl on your first trip out but it's all good as you actually went out and about I don't know if I would have with a bath towel wrapped around my head but your a lot braver than me I guess glad you had a positive first time in the RW. Welcome to the forum
    Thanks!

No, I just planned to have a round trip as I'm not confident yet to meet someone as Sha. The bath towel is not wrapped, it's just put on like a boxer resting at rhe corner of the ring. Hahaha, funny but this is the best that I have for now; I fear that someone may recognize me.

I forgot to mention, when I was waiting for a public transpo on my way home, I was called "sister" twice by drivers, offering me a lift. Then I hopped in at the latter.

To continue the story, when I got back home, I took of my guy clothes and sat at the sofa with my skirt and I'm so proud of myself. I'm very happy because I was able to overcome my fear and be Sha.

I wasn't satisfied so I did the same thing again and this time tried to go downtown; it was 3:30A.M. This time, I brought a cardi and wore the hood to cover my head (again) and changed flip flops. Same skirt and tee and bra. I again got some stares but I just love it; I love the feeling of going out as a woman.

I made a walk like rounding a few blocks and back to the public terminal to go home. I again dropped by a dark place and put on my guy clothes and walked my way home.

That's nice of you to share your first experiences with us, Sha.
    Continue enjoying yourself!
    Gaby
    [SIZE="1"]When Irish Eyes Are Smiling... In the lilt of Irish laughter... When Irish hearts are happy... And When Irish Eyes Are Smiling... [/SIZE]

Quote Originally Posted by Gaby2 View Post
    That's nice of you to share your first experiences with us, Sha.
    Continue enjoying yourself!
    Gaby
    Thanks much. Yes, I had a lot of fun. The funniest moment is my transformation from guy to woman in the dark while ensuring that nobody sees, LOL. But as soon as I got out from the dark and few people seeing me, I felt very satisfied.

Next step: Going out en femme at day light!!

One of the greatest feelings is first time out.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Quote Originally Posted by Beverley Sims View Post
    One of the greatest feelings is first time out.
    Yes, very much. Thank you.

Sounds like you had a wonderful couple of outings, Shaina! That thrill is nearly indescribable, isn't it?

But please be careful! A girl in a miniskirt hanging about in dark places in the middle of the night is a girl who is living very, very close to the danger line. The world can be much more evil than you realize in that situation.

Go for daytime!

Hugs,
    Persephone.
    "If you are living the life you want to live you've successfully transitioned to being the person you want to be." - Eryn.

"If you truly care about me you should damn well want for me what I want for myself" - Michael Westen (Burn Notice)

-.-. --.-/-.-. --.-/-.-. -../ Persephone™ and Persephone™ are trademarks of Persephone herself, accept no substitutes. The terms "en femme" and "en drab" originated with Marcia Sampson/Staylace (OBM).

Quote Originally Posted by Persephone View Post
    But please be careful! A girl in a miniskirt hanging about in dark places in the middle of the night is a girl who is living very, very close to the danger line. The world can be much more evil than you realize in that situation.

Go for daytime!
    That's so true and a realistic warning. Not only could you be attacked, robbed, or molested, but you could be questioned by the police. That might be embarassing. I know the thrill of being out, but you have to be realistic about it.

And the towel around your head isn't going to cut it. If nothing else, with halloween approaching, you can go to a halloween store and buy a wig for $20 or so. Not a great wig, but it's a wig. With the wig and what you have now plus a pair of large feminin sunglasses, you can safely take on the daytime and be relatively safe.
    [SIGPIC]http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=82706&dateline=137762 0356[/SIGPIC]Linda

Quote Originally Posted by Persephone View Post
    Sounds like you had a wonderful couple of outings, Shaina! That thrill is nearly indescribable, isn't it?

Go for daytime!

Hugs,
    Persephone.
    Thanks. Yah, I really can't describe what I felt that night, it's really amazing.

I know. Just to share, I stepped on a manhole cover while looking for a dark place to put back my guy clothes. It wobbled and fortunately I was able to made a jump but if not I'm down haha.

I'll push for daytime out but in that case I have to rent a hotel or an apt perhaps. I can't go out from my gf's place en femme because that's a total mess.

Quote Originally Posted by linda allen View Post
    That's so true and a realistic warning. Not only could you be attacked, robbed, or molested, but you could be questioned by the police. That might be embarassing. I know the thrill of being out, but you have to be realistic about it.

And the towel around your head isn't going to cut it. If nothing else, with halloween approaching, you can go to a halloween store and buy a wig for $20 or so. Not a great wig, but it's a wig. With the wig and what you have now plus a pair of large feminin sunglasses, you can safely take on the daytime and be relatively safe.
    Thanks. Yah, I will be careful next time and since payday's approaching, I'll definitely buy a wig. Yes, feminine sunglasses and I won't be recognized.

Platinum Member
    Definately start thinking about a wig and maybe some casual daytime outfits. Its much safer and more fun to go out in the day time.

Quote Originally Posted by kimdl93 View Post
    Definately start thinking about a wig and maybe some casual daytime outfits. Its much safer and more fun to go out in the day time.
    Yes, I can't resist the excitement of going out en femme at daylight with a wig. At the same time I'm dead nervous, probably have to wear pink ballerina flats on my planned a line mini so to get away the attention from my strong shoulders and big tummy haha.

I think it's great you are having fun going out! Keep us informed on how it goes after you get that wig! Hugs!
    If you don't like the way I'm livin', you just leave this long haired country girl alone:

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    I understand the feeling going out your first time but please be careful.11:00 at night alone in the city is very dangerous.
    Dressed as you were only attracts attention and it may be the kind you don't want.
    We lose sisters like you all the time to bad people so be careful.
    If you have to go out late go with a friend or somewhere well lit with lots of people.

It is such a thrill going out and having guys look at you In time you will get even more confident at it to I go out all the time, enjoy and be safe

Quote Originally Posted by Cynthia Anne View Post
    I think it's great you are having fun going out! Keep us informed on how it goes after you get that wig! Hugs!
    Oh I'll definitely keep you posted. I even created another thread on the clothing section about my newly purchased clothes. I'll take pictures too!

Quote Originally Posted by Tiffany1985 View Post
    It is such a thrill going out and having guys look at you In time you will get even more confident at it to I go out all the time, enjoy and be safe
    Yes, I remember the first guy who gave me a stare and feel the other guy staring at my skirt and legs haha.

I felt freedom!!! Sorry guys, can't help the feeling of joy.

Quote Originally Posted by Tracii G View Post
    I understand the feeling going out your first time but please be careful.11:00 at night alone in the city is very dangerous.
    Dressed as you were only attracts attention and it may be the kind you don't want.
    We lose sisters like you all the time to bad people so be careful.
    If you have to go out late go with a friend or somewhere well lit with lots of people.
    Yes, Ill be a lot careful next time. I only hid in a dark corner when I took of my guy clothes and reveal Sha. Then stepped out from the dark and walked as a girl. I was with many people on my second round. But the first is less.

I'll be more careful. I'm just scared that somebody may recognize me.