Thread: Id like some feedback on how to deal with not being romantically accepted

Banned Read only

Id like some feedback on how to deal with not being romantically accepted

I have came to some generalizations and some were pretty harsh. I apologize for that. tough it is a huge relief for some of us that finally came out, but how do some of us deal with always being rejected romantically by women? Of course, I do not expect to be accepted romantically while In en fem and I do not have all of the answers. Thank you.

Much of it depends upon the particular woman, as much as it depends on us.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

Hi Jen, rejection is something we all experience.
    Try not to let emotional turmoil caused by rejection overwhelm you.
    You look great - believe in yourself!
    Gaby
    [SIZE="1"]When Irish Eyes Are Smiling... In the lilt of Irish laughter... When Irish hearts are happy... And When Irish Eyes Are Smiling... [/SIZE]

That has nothing to do with what ya wear !!! Didn't you get rejected alot when you were a HE MAN ? Me Too ,,,Rejection is just life ,,Better to find out Now than Later they don't like ya . After ya got 5 kids an a Mortgage ,,,LOL,,,,,
    Yull Find Out !!! lol,,,,

From my experiences of internet dating ... just be yourself.
    You don't have to impress anyone (and that is something that is difficult to realise and accept).
    Take time to get to know her ... first merely as a friend ... see if something develops ... let her set the pace.
    There is someone for each of us, and you will meet your someone eventually.
    Dont' stress!!!
    Good luck

Quote Originally Posted by jsunic_1978 View Post
    but how do some of us deal with always being rejected romantically by women? .
    I drink, and pay dancers for a little comfy affection in the lap dance bars...no sex involved. Why? I don't ever foresee having a female romantic partner again in my lifetime, and to do without female companionship completely, well I'd rather be dead.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

Gold Member
    I think it is finding the rite girl. My first wife hated the fact that I wanted to
    wear a girdle. We where divorced after 9 years, with counseling and two kids.
    Fifteen years later, I go on a blind date, meet a special girl, told her that I
    like to wear female clothes now and again, she wanted to see me dressed.
    So I did, and we got married about 8 months later. Now married for almost
    19 years come December.
    Rader

Duchess of Eyeliner Erica2Sweet's Avatar
    ...how do some of us deal with always being rejected by women?...
    Try setting yourself up to be noticed by women who won't, or may not, reject you. This does require one to be out regarding their gender flux. Get out and meet people and network a bit. :-)

Banned Read only
    its a numbers game .I found that out.

a friend of mine who was a male exotic dancer use to get rejected most of the time believe it or not but the times he did not get rejected,he had top of the line women/creme of the crop. efforts and risk has it rewards

the search words are w4t

women for transsexual,women 4 transsexual

t4w,w4w,t4t
    Last edited by luscious; 09-23-2012 at 10:06 PM.

It is a big win when you do eventually hook up with a woman romantically.
    It takes time and also lasts a long time from what I have learned over the years.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Banned Read only
    Thanks everyone I have just started to meet women on line. I had some luck, but after a couple of weeks fooling around, I never seen them again. some have meat me just to see if I really do meet them when im a guy as stated in my profile. I have just meat someone just recently. I don't want to get my hopes up. we fooled around a couple of times and from my experience, I sat her down and talked with her. I do not want to mess up any possible friendship. she first stated to me she just wanted friends. We like each-other a lot and her friends and fam knows about me already, well, dot about the dressing, but again, I don't want to get my hopes up. We are totally honest with each-other and open. also, it takes me a while to really be comfortable with a person, so im not going to try they sex again, as it will really kill any friendship. As we both agreed to just slow down and just work on friendship, we still maintain contact. she hasn't rejected me yet and has called me a real sweetheart I really don't want to let this one get away, even if we just stay friends. she offered to help me dress, make up and all the girlie stuff if we just stay friends and she knows a lot of people

I believe any true learning is painful. Rejection is a very painful way to learn something doesn't work.

However, there is value in knowing what doesn't work because you can learn not to try those things again. As long as you strive for self-improvement and keep showing up for work each day, you will eventually learn what works. It's a very personal journey, but there is tremendous value in persistence. Keep doing what you do.

Meghan
    "No matter how far you've gone down a wrong road, turn back."

~Turkish Proverb

Platinum Member
    I have came to some generalizations and some were pretty harsh. I apologize for that. tough it is a huge relief for some of us that finally came out, but how do some of us deal with always being rejected romantically by women? Of course, I do not expect to be accepted romantically while In en fem and I do not have all of the answers. Thank you.
    Its the same way you deal with rejection in any potential relationship. Pick yourself up, dust yourself off and move on to the next one.