Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: can't get the men out of my head...

can't get the men out of my head...

Ok is there any one else here that finds men attractive? I'm married right now but I have no for attraction for my wife. Now if I see a cute hunk walking down the street I'm doing my best not to stare. I want to put on some heels, a nice dress and go out on the town to find myself a nice man to take care of me.

Quote Originally Posted by J.Meredith View Post
    Ok is there any one else here that finds men attractive? I'm married right now but I have no for attraction for my wife. Now if I see a cute hunk walking down the street I'm doing my best not to stare. I want to put on some heels, a nice dress and go out on the town to find myself a nice man to take care of me.
    I felt that for many years hence why my marriage failed i have always felt like a woman now i have "Come out" my life is so much better ! I can go out dressed as a woman, Attract guys and live my life as i want

Silver Member
    Have you told your wife you want to go out and find a man? Is she okay with that?

What does this have to do with being transsexual? Only asking because you are talking about your sexual preference... which might be better in the lounge or something.

I have always found men attractive. I was BI way before I started crossdressing. For me the 2 go hand in hand.

Before I met my wife I was just short of living full time in had a full woman's wardrobe. My marriage has been off and on for the last 5 years, I'm not sure if I'm going back to her this time. I'm rebuilding my wardrobe now.

Silver Member
    Thanks for the additional info

You need to do what's right for you. If you're not attracted to her and you don't love her... find someone you actually want and somebody who will want you for who you are.

I guess I'm different. I find the idea of getting intimate with a man utterly disgusting. I still love and am attracted very much to my wife. That is ins spite of being on M2F HRT for over a year.

John
    John (Legal name)

Preferred pronouns: he, his, him

Silver Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnH View Post
    I guess I'm different. I find the idea of getting intimate with a man utterly disgusting. I still love and am attracted very much to my wife. That is ins spite of being on M2F HRT for over a year.

John
    I love men! They're so strong and cuddly at the same time!

Thank god half the population likes men and the other half likes women... otherwise we wouldn't exist!

Quote Originally Posted by Bree-asaurus View Post
    I love men! They're so strong and cuddly at the same time!
    OMG! yes! I wish I could be with one right now. For some reason, the trans part has been scaring them away tho. I am kinda getting depressed about it.
    Add me to facebook if you want: http://www.facebook.com/hobbitprincess
    "Never thought I would be here, so high in the air
    This is my unanswered prayer
    Defined by another, so much wasted time
    Out of the darkness, each breath that I take will be mine." -Waterproof Blondes, "Just Close Your Eyes"

I am also bi and I do find some men goodlooking. I did have a great b/f years ago and even lived with him. I was able to dress everyday as a women and he was a great lover/friend/sole mate.
    I am who I am...I am very happy with who I am! I am transgender! Time for others to deal with it or get out of my way!

OMG I am soooooo straight. How could anyone want a hairy man gross.

Just the thought of a huge man looking at me with lust in his eyes and grabbing me with his giant hands and even though I struggle I am so tiny in his huge arms and then he'll want to do things to me with his huge tool and .... whatever, I love women so much!
    Quote Originally Posted by STACY B
    At least there is social acceptance in being a drunk in our world. Hell I was good at it too.
    Melissa Hobbes
    www.badtranny.com

Banned Read only
    Jorja walks over to J.Meredith opens the escape hatch on her pretty little head and watches 15 guys climb out and go merrily on their way. All better now sweetie?

Silver Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Badtranny View Post
    OMG I am soooooo straight. How could anyone want a hairy man gross.

Just the thought of a huge man looking at me with lust in his eyes and grabbing me with his giant hands and even though I struggle I am so tiny in his huge arms and then he'll want to do things to me with his huge tool and .... whatever, I love women so much!
    Oh sorry... just got back from petting my man's furry belly

If you like women... wouldn't that make you a lezzy?

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    You people are so funny LOL

You beat me to it Jorja, I was going to post something similar. Must be rwally irritating when they play football in there And when they fart .....

Thanks, it's just what I needed. I think I even slept better because of it thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by J.Meredith View Post
    Before I met my wife I was just short of living full time in had a full woman's wardrobe. My marriage has been off and on for the last 5 years, I'm not sure if I'm going back to her this time. I'm rebuilding my wardrobe now.
    Were you living your life as a woman, or did you simply have the wardrobe? I ask, because you've just posted a thread about being excited over Halloween costumes. Usually it is the CDers who are closeted, who love Halloween since they believe it affords them the opportunity to go out without being questioned. Transsexuals are out all the time (you did post in the TS section initially), hence there is no need to hide behind a costume.

Also, what does ending a marriage have to do with rebuilding a wardrobe? Sorry, but it looks as though you are replacing one with the other and it seems rather shallow. In addition, your sexual orientation has nothing to do with gender identity. You ask if anyone here is attracted to men. Some people are, and others are attracted to women ... depends on individual wiring. And last, what on earth makes you think that it is a man's role to take care of a woman? lol They don't do that anymore. The vast majority of partnerships are dual-income.
    Last edited by ReineD; 09-24-2012 at 03:58 PM. Reason: Added "initially" to "You did post in the TS section".
    Reine

Quote Originally Posted by Badtranny View Post
    Just the thought of a huge man looking at me with lust in his eyes and grabbing me with his giant hands and even though I struggle I am so tiny in his huge arms and then he'll want to do things to me with his huge tool and ...
    MELISSA!.......get ahold of yourself......your drooling!

I too was wondering what the OP has to do with anything, please elaborate.

I'll explain later on today. I will put my story on my profile page, promise. I just don't have the time to type it out while here at work.

Platinum Member
    People make mistakes. And perhaps your marriage was a mistake. It seems that your interests lie elsewhere. I'll be interested to read more of your story.

Quote Originally Posted by kimdl93 View Post
    People make mistakes. And perhaps your marriage was a mistake. It seems that your interests lie elsewhere. I'll be interested to read more of your story.

Same here! We need "the rest of the story"... *Gives J.Meredith a shake, snap out of it!* There I feel better now.

Quote Originally Posted by Beth-Lock View Post
    Let's just listen to what people who feel this way are saying, rather than trying to excommunicate us from the TS community because we do not fit into the cookie-cutter stereotype of a common theory.
    Assuming this refers to me since it is below a quoted post, I'm not excommunicating anyone. Just asking the OP to clarify certain statements and also speaking out against stereotypes.
    Reine

A gay friend once told me, if you never tried it, how do you know you don't like it? I looked at him with a blank stare for several minutes - good point!

My wife and I are discussing separation (in a good way). All I could think about is, I am so going to try being with a man.
    - AF

Look girl, act girl, feel girl ... be girl.

Just a girl on a trip cyndigurl45's Avatar
    I'm not into hairy men, my BF shaves and our GF likes him shaved as well, her and I well were expected to be soft and smooth were quite the trio :-)

Quote Originally Posted by badtranny View Post
    omg i am soooooo straight. How could anyone want a hairy man gross.

But when i'm dressed like a girl, just the thought of a huge man looking at me with lust in his eyes and grabbing me with his giant hands and even though i struggle i am so tiny in his huge arms and then he'll want to do things to me with his huge tool and ....
    fyp