Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: You're being pulled

If you live live west of the mountain time zone at elevations above 5000 feet you will be amazed to find that its a natural physical phenomina that the pull instantly changes to a push. Some would describe it as a "shove". No one really knows why. Its really no problem as long as you are prepared for it.
    Teri Ray Rural Idaho Girl.

Banned Read only
    I am just as attracted to women s clothes as i am to women ITS A BEAUTIFUL THING most of us don't treat women like objects as at least for me, just nice to have good friends

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Sure I always have to swing by the ladies dept,

I guess I've been 'pulled' too often... it is just what I do now! Shopping takes far longer but is way more fun!
    Kaz xx

__________________________________________________ ____________

This Woman Within is Flying without Wings

Oh no it is worse than that.....I get all wobbly just driving past....

yoda "the pull is strong with this one" whenever we go to walmart I try and find a way to walk past the ladies section just to catch a glimpse. and I use the same methods around my wife as if I was looking at a women, quick glances, never let her catch her stareing. It amazes me that all these years my wife thinks I look at women because "that's what guys do" but really I'm checking out thier outfits. dont get me wrong, I'm checking them out too, but it's the whole package. This works great with my guy friends too when they say look at that hot woman, and I think to myself that skirt is cute or I wish I looked that good in it.

I'm now at the point where I only shop in the womens department at my favourite thrift shop. No big deal.

I love that pull and i am happy as he}} to know im not losing my mind. Any store, any where... i just cant help myself sometimes. Gotta love it!
    If i knew then what i know now, i would have stolen my ex wife's clothes. I loved the way she dress

Megan Briana

Is there a men’s department? I never find it so I end up in the women’s department. What can a guy do? I’ve got the push/pull so bad that when a local lumberyard expanded and started carrying work cloths I look in the women’s section. You would think they would have a men’s section at the lumberyard? Oh well more fun for me. By the way I only enjoy shopping for women’s stuff. All other shopping is boring.

All the time!! I just like all the outfits and love it! Its very difficult for me to react to the pull now, I usually just end up pretending to ignore it. :/
    Done crying.

A twelve step program. Ya that's what I need.

Shopping is what it's all about. Men and women both hunt. Men hunt big game. Women hunt for the perfect outfit. The sexiest lingerie. The shoes, oh let's not forget the shoes. Being feminine is boring without shopping. Half the reason I hate shopping in public is the "pull" of women's clothing. For me shopping is a seductive mistress. You find you just cannot live with her, shopping that is.
    Last edited by Jenniferpl; 09-26-2012 at 04:35 AM.
    If it was easy, everyone would be doing it.

It is not just the womens clothing section, I have to see the jewelry, the makeup section, the purses and accessories section, Oh MY!

Absolutely! The women's clothing is so pretty, I can't resist looking at all the selections when I go by. I always find it difficult to leave without buying something.

The pull is always there. That is how these stores operate.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Banned Read only
    Shopping is ALWAYS geared towards women. Thats why i like to dress I WANT THE FUN TO