Thread: Shared Wardrobe

Unhappy Shared Wardrobe

I wonder how many of you get to share your wife or SO's clothes. I find myself so aggrivated by not being a size that would fit into my wife wardrobe. She has so many fine and expensive clothes that are never worn anymore. Oh and no it would not be a violation of her property because she has no problem with me using anything she has just as I don't for her using my stuff. But the issue is she has no need to dress that professionaly any more on a regular bases so all those things are just hanging there going out of style and unused. I asked her why she doesn't wear them anyway and she responded that they were to nice to get messed up and to restrictive for everyday around the house and farm. I am so flustrated by that because I want to wear them so bad and we both know they will never be used up and therefore what difference does it make, if she used them or even ruins them, at least I would get to see them and there would be something good come from out of all that money spent on them.
    My plan is to use them for motivation to get this fat off. I should have already started so I'll spare the excusses. Those suits and dresses deserve to be shown off and enjoyed and I'm just the one to do it. Just gona take a while.
    Anyone else out there that can relate?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Fran
    It's worth something just being around to Fuss!

I have been able share a few things that my wife owns. I am in the same position as you are, my wife has some fabulous dresses that are really nice she no longer wears. From time to time I have tried them on some look great but others I just don't have the figure for. They require way to many curves that I don't have.

Yea Right !! She can use your stuff but you touch her's an all hell breaks lose ! I grabed a pair of her capris an she got on my azz ,,But I still wore them ,,Screw that ,,, She always wears my stuff ,,Just cuz she is a woman she thinks she can have the run of the mill . Thats why I don't hold back anymore ,,,I just get stuff that's not so girly so I can wear it first before she gets it . You chix with the don't ask don't tell plan are not as unlucky as you think ,,,Atleast your wife don't take your stuff an say you Ain;t gonna wear it anyway . So I started only buying stuff I would wear to my family reunion ,,,LOL,,, Its hell to ,,Can't find alot of things that are not so Frilly ,, Just regular ol girl stuff,,Shirts ,,Jeans are easy shorts too ,,Shoes kinda alrite ,, But shirts are the hardest ! I end up wearing Tshirts mostly ,, Some button up's ,,, We are kinda the same size ,,She can wear shorter shirts than me ,,, Cuz of my height ,, For the most part the same . But you ladys that are out to your spouse beware of the ,,,You won't wear it CHICKEN ,,,Yull be buying it an she will be wearing it !!!
    Yull Find Out !!! lol,,,,

My wife use to share clothes with her sister, out of necessity, so she detests the idea of sharing clothes with anyone. Nope, not allowed.
    DonnaT

Worlds Prettiest Dad!!! Jocelyn Quivers's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by franlee View Post
    My plan is to use them for motivation to get this fat off. I should have already started so I'll spare the excusses. Those suits and dresses deserve to be shown off and enjoyed and I'm just the one to do it. Just gona take a while.
    Anyone else out there that can relate?
    I can it was not the total reason for me to go all health obsessed fanatic, but it was part of the motivation. Even though now my wife still worries that my shoulders and arms might stretch some of her dresses and tops. As for my clothes she actually has taken most of them now, and now I have to actually ask her if I can wear my dress or top I bought.
    [SIZE="3"]MUSCULAR GIRLS ARE PRETTY!!![/SIZE]

Current Inspirational Song-"Running Free"- Kissin Dynamite

M-E-A-T, M-A-C-H-I-N-E, MEAT MACHINE!, MEAT MACHINE!!!
    The Governor for President 2016!!
    All I want for Christmas is an Anita Model Synth

A few weeks ago my wife was looking through my clothes for something to wear to work, she never really looked through my clothes before I guess, she said I had so many cute clothes that she was going to wear some of mine. Generally we have different styles though so we usually don't share much other than stockings/garter belts.

Just getting my feet wet Marie-Elise's Avatar
    I get all the clothes my wife doesn't want. It works out pretty well, actually. She gets to shop and I get more clothes.

Platinum Member
    Hi Franlee, Every time my wife makes up a box for Goodwill less than half makes it
    to GW she asks what happened to the rest of the clothes I say I don't know I guess
    the dog must've took them I just get the LOOK.Every now and then my wife
    will ask if I have something that she needs.
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Wife and I are lucky I guess were same size almost same shape. We don't have yours and mine closets or clothes its OUR closet and OUR wardrobe, been that way for years, also save money since we have almost same tastes in clothes. We also have some look alike outfits like twins.

Luckily me and my wife was the same size when she first found out. Then she gave me some of her old bras. I had to buy my own panties cause I have smaller hips. But then she started complaining about my stretching out her clothes. So now I have my own wardrobe.

I get my wifes cast offs. Mostly she picks up mine.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

We share tops, dresses and some shoes without any problem. Skirts and slacks and such aren't the same size so that's not happening. It's fun to be able to mix and match from 2 wardrobes, especially when I suggest something for her to wear and she does.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

My wife and I are totally different sizes and tastes so there really isn't much crossover. My 30 year old daughter and I are very close in size and we like the same styles so we trade back and forth. She started it first......honest!
    Sally

Quote Originally Posted by Marie-Elise View Post
    I get all the clothes my wife doesn't want. It works out pretty well, actually. She gets to shop and I get more clothes.
    I get the clothes my wife doesn't want and we shop together for new clothes for both of us. I'ts getting to be a problem with closet space.

The real problem is, I can't wear mine outside so she gets to dress up when we go out and I "get" to wear the same old shirts and jeans.
    [SIGPIC]http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=82706&dateline=137762 0356[/SIGPIC]Linda

Quote Originally Posted by Cheryl T View Post
    We share tops, dresses and some shoes without any problem. Skirts and slacks and such aren't the same size so that's not happening. It's fun to be able to mix and match from 2 wardrobes, especially when I suggest something for her to wear and she does.
    My wife and I can share blouses but not skirts and certainly not shoes. We were walking in the mall the other day (me in male mode as usual) and walking past the shoe display. Out of the blue she said "You have really big feet for a woman!" (she was smiling).
    [SIGPIC]http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=82706&dateline=137762 0356[/SIGPIC]Linda

Can't relate. Our sizes are way too different. Oh well! She does have some great clothes, but they are never meant to be on me.....
    Di

Quote Originally Posted by wilt575 View Post
    Wife and I are lucky I guess were same size almost same shape. We don't have yours and mine closets or clothes its OUR closet and OUR wardrobe, been that way for years, also save money since we have almost same tastes in clothes. We also have some look alike outfits like twins.
    Gah! So jealous!

The only thing in that direction I have going, is that somehow, our panties are the same brand and size. Hers tend to be cotton, mine are nylon blend, or microfiber seamless. They are medium, but they seem to have a very high degree of stretch, and feel very comfortable on. I'm going to ask her to try a pair, and see if it is just stretch, or that version has their sizings all screwed up. No way i can wear her cotton ones comfortably.
    "Normal is what you get when you average out the weirdness that everybody has." Quote from my SO

Normal is a setting on a washing machine, or another word for average.

The fact that I wear a skirt as a male should not be taken as a comment on what you do, or do not wear, or how you wear it.

Sharing at our house will not happen....im 6 foot and she is 5 foot 2...so i am an XL and she is a M. So we each have to just wear our own stuff.

Joanna
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Be who you are...not who you think I want you to be

Platinum Member
    I can relate. I don't wear my wife's clothing, primarily because my tops are 16/18 and hers are no larger than a 10, while my bottoms are 14s and hers are 8-10. Still I can get great ideas from observing her wardrobe.

We are broadly similar so share skirts, dresses etc. shoes are 2 sizes different so that's a no go

J

My wife and I share alot of things, but underwear and make up is hands off. Mostly, we each have our own stuff, so it's just a scarf, or some jewellery we might swap.