Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: What are your costume ideas?

What are your costume ideas?

With the glut of Halloween posts, I thought this made sense... I'm thinking about several things, but one idea I have right now is to go as a Flying Saucer Waitress. It's totally my favorite watering hole in town.

Here is what their uniform looks like.

What are you doing/thinking/dreaming?

Im still thinking ,,,Maybe a cheerleader ? If I can get my seamstress off her but ,,, But I might be left alone to fend for myself ? Ohhhhhhh No,,,, Yall know what that means ???
    Yull Find Out !!! lol,,,,

Gold Member
    I have a nice French maid's outfit; Real nice with black tights, and a white apron.
    I put it on last year, and my wife wanted me to give out the "Trick & Treat Candy
    while wearing it. I chickened out, there are a lot of real young ones that come with
    their parents. All I need is someone calling the cops.
    Rader

Making a life for Tina! suchacutie's Avatar
    For me it would definitely be Elvira...

A 1920's flapper costume, for this young lady.
    Fulfilling a Lifetime Dream of Living as a Woman in My Adult Years. Ten Years Living 24/7 as a Mature Lady

My Love of Cat's Eye Frames, Bangles, Red Lipstick, Nails, & Cheeks, Comes From My Mother - An Irish Beauty

I'm Always Rainbow Proud

Well Megan, i purchased a school outfit from Dream Girls. so i set now were is the party, hugs
    [SIZE="3"][/SIZE][SIZE="3"]Stacy Lynn Coral[/SIZE]

I'm trying to get together a Pretty Woman hooker outfit. Thigh high boots, blue min-skirt, white top, blonde wig, red jacket. I found the wig and boots. We figured out the top and the skirt would not be a problem. Have not looked for a jacket.

-Candi
    Loving girlfriend of BrandyGG

After seeing your outfits I might need to change one of my ideas....like a bad witch or a white wedding dress or a very bad school teacher....
    I am who I am...I am very happy with who I am! I am transgender! Time for others to deal with it or get out of my way!

A California Girl Rachel Morley's Avatar
    I'm thinking of going as a female Star Trek person from the original 1960's series. I already have the boots. I just need the mini dress ... courtesy of Ebay

The River City Gems - Northern California's largest and most active crossdressing & transgender support group!

The Belle from Hell! Wrenchette's Avatar
    I have no idea yet...I've been leaning towards Hooters girl.
    Redheaded woman in a dirty Corvette.

I'm working on a 1950's zombie housewife, just need some era appropriate shoes.

Multiple events here, so I have two costumes in mind:

1.) A cannibal 50's housewife, with bloody apron and cookies with body parts in them

2.) A sexy conspiracy theorist, short camouflage dress, tin foil hat, illuminati paraphenalia

im thinking im going to go as a cowgirl. YEEHAWW!! lol
    <3 Jenny

I'm so jealous. We don't really celebrate haloween the same in the UK so no dressing up for me. I'm just hoping to be invited to a fancy dress new year party.
    Katie Taylor x

Quote Originally Posted by Rachel Morley View Post
    I'm thinking of going as a female Star Trek person from the original 1960's series. I already have the boots. I just need the mini dress ... courtesy of Ebay
    Oh my goodness! That's exactly what I'm doing! I have a few other ideas for new costumes I'd like to pick up, since it 'tis the season. I'd love to try Jessica Rabbit!! I also have some others I've worn just once a few years ago. Hopefully I'll have the opportunity to go out at least twice this year (New England October SNOW STORM LAST YEAR!!!!)

Nurse, witch, cheerleader, Oktoberfest girl, housekeeper, princess, Wonderwoman, waitress,,,,

Definitely dress as a character who is a woman, not just as a woman.

Good luck, have fun!!
    Mary

I want to put together an Imperial officer's uniform, but I dont think I will pull it off this year, might have to settle for something simpler. Maby a which outfit with a long purple wig, something like Blair from Soul Eater.

"Your transformation is not a disease. You were just given the key to the door in front of you. There's no need to know the cause. No need for sorrow or sadness. What comes next is up to you. You can use your keys to open the door...or lock it tight." - Urahara Kisuke

Quote Originally Posted by Violetgray View Post
    1.) A cannibal 50's housewife, with bloody apron and cookies with body parts in them
    Can't wait to see that picture! Great ideas.

In my fantasy I'm going as a bride with my wife as the groom. In reality I'll be in the closet, but cheering the rest of you ladies on.

A couple years ago, my wife and I went to a costume party dressed as Sonny and Cher. She was Sonny...I was Cher. That was really, really fun. I wasn't out to my wife (or anyone else) at the time, so it was a little edgy for me to suggest it. She went along with it, but I don't think she had quite as much fun as I did! I really loved walking down the street in the outfit, being out in public, chatting with the other girls about makeup and high heels, and getting nice compliments from people at the party.
    *StacyP*

I have some GG friends and some TG friends. We'll be going as the older versions of The Spice Girls. "Zigga zig ah!"

I get to be Baby Spice.

a bit nutty
    Uh...how about Freddy Kruger...

okokok...in an orange and black miniskirt?

Just a girl on a trip cyndigurl45's Avatar
    Bat Girl

Silver Member
    I'm sitting this year out for good reason but I always liked to be a real female like Kristy Yamaguchi for mike, Judge Millian, I think the best now would a be Dancing with the Stars female star or a contestant on So you think you can Dance. Their costumes are so feminine as is their hair and makeup! I also hope to one day do a fully clothed pin photo shoot from the 50's. Have fun and remember the details make the outfit special.

Last year the local Value Village had a 50% off sale if you showed up in costume. I went as a tranny hooker from hell, dressed in red leather, heels & horns with smeared make up and bed head hair. This year I'm working on a Lady Gaga costume.

For years, and i mean a lot of them, I have always wanted to be princess leia in her white flowing outfit and the buns... Now, i think i can justify doing just that. BUT, that will have to wait til next year. I have enlisted a GG to help me with my "costume". I think she might realize that i am just using halloween as an excuse to go over to her house and play "dress up" and "beauty salon". She sounds as excited about it as I do. I just need to promise me no photos. Halloween is when i give friends and family my best trick ever, with the best treats I have! and not before lol
    If i knew then what i know now, i would have stolen my ex wife's clothes. I loved the way she dress

Megan Briana