Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Any seasonal dressers?

Any seasonal dressers?

Hi there, I'm a bit new to crossdressing-about a year and a half, but it seems that I'm kind of a "seasonal dresser". For the summer, it seemed that there was so much to do in the garage, and the summer was so hot, that I really didn't feel like donning all of that hot wear and wig. Now that fall is beginning, I'm starting to get the itch again to bring Staci out.

Anyone else this way?

Hugs,
    Staci

depending on where you live... can "seasonal" your dressering habits!
    I am who I am...I am very happy with who I am! I am transgender! Time for others to deal with it or get out of my way!

I'am a seasonal dresser! I dress four all four season!!!!!
    If you don't like the way I'm livin', you just leave this long haired country girl alone:

Quote Originally Posted by Cynthia Anne View Post
    Same here, a little difference in my clothes for each season.

Quote Originally Posted by Cynthia Anne View Post
    You beat me to it!

the summer was so hot, that I really didn't feel like donning all of that hot wear and wig.
    But GGs endure the summer. Every year. 24/7. If you want to dress and look like a female, you should take the bad with the good.
    Last edited by linda allen; 09-25-2012 at 06:49 AM.
    [SIGPIC]http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=82706&dateline=137762 0356[/SIGPIC]Linda

Platinum Member
    Hi Staci, My seasonal dressing is to change styles .
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

There is only one season and that is the dressing season.

When its really hot a bra and stockings increase the discomfort. And as the weather gets cooler I can hide my femme clothes under a big coat and hat and scarf. Even makeup is less visible in winter and I can wear my hair down and not get a sweaty neck. And stockings are better than long johns.
    But I do have a light bra for summer and the filmy nylon slip or nighty is comfy at night. Maybe I'm a girl for all seasons

hugs rita
    Dressing is not a choice.

Its a passion.

I dress in all four seasons, but it is certainly more difficult in the summer. Along about the end of March I quit shaving my legs. So when I go out during the summer months, I need to wear tights. That plus a wig and heavy makup, can get quite warm.

I also dress year round myself. I admit though that as the weather cools down I dress a lot more than I do during the summer so yes, I could be a seasonal dresser.
    Flip Flops were made for Beaches & Bath Houses, We have neither in 2017. Lose the flip flops!

I use to be a seasonal dresser. Fall and Winter being my seasons becase I could wear things that cover up and still look and feel good. I'm still a big fan of Fall styles(sweaters,boots,tights,etc). Over the last few years I have started dressing during ALL seasons. It's a whole new world for me and I'm loving it.
    Cary

Banned Read only
    I don't get too much opportunity to be en femme during the summer as my wife is home-teacher. It never gets really hot here. However, I do have some summer dresses. Even wearing hosiery for most days is not uncomfortable during the heat of the day. I would love to be en femme all four seasons. I can understand during the summer weather there may be many activities to distract you from cross dressing.

I'm not really a seasonal dresser. I dress when I can, when I feel I need to assuming the 2 coincide! I'd love to be able to dress more often, one day I hope.
    Katie Taylor x

i guess i'm a little bit of a seasonal dresser as my wife is a teacher and home during the summer, not many oppertunities to dress up. but i get laid off from my job every november so i get alot of oppertunites then, only problem is that i dont have $$ during this time to buy new clothes.

Up here in New York, we thrive in the spring and the fall. The winter is freezing and the summers are unbearable (we hit 100 a few times this year). It is getting cooler, around the 50's in the late morning and towards the evening, so I have been out in a sweater dress with leggings and boots a time or two. When it gets January or February, we are so bundled up that it doesn't matter how we are dressed because we all look like eskimos. In the summer, I am a very busy person and hardly find the time to dress (and I can't shave my legs because the SO doesn't want that and I don't want to have to explain why I do it). So for me, I am a big time dresser in the later fall and early spring, but other than that, I don't really go out much. Though, I am panties and a bra every night to bed, with forms, a cami, and gym shorts on.
    “You can love someone so much… But you can never love someone as much as you miss them.”
    -John Green, An Abundance of Katherines

I have only been truly dressing for a little less than a year now. So, this is the first fall and winter for me. I was very reluctant to shave down during the summer. I really wanted to, but was afraid that woud out me to people. So, I'm patiently waiting for fall to set in and the shorts to go away. Then I'm going to shave it down.

Other than that, I don't think my dressing changes with the season.
    "Oh my God, I realized, it's not that we're screwed up; it's just that we've been trained to thnk so."
    ~Rick Novic, Alice in Genderland

When it's Hot that's what they made Daisy Dukes for ,,,,LOL,,,,,
    Yull Find Out !!! lol,,,,

I understand seasonal dressing, i find myself in that boat, summertime is very buisy for me working and farming. seems that winter is when I dress.
    Alanea Reder

I'm seasonal too and the season is now here, I'm starting to feel the itch............................................
    [SIGPIC]

Give in, girl-out, enjoy Krista1985's Avatar
    Oh yeah Fall causes me to push my limits big time. It's a season of growth for the woman within, when I try new things, take new chances, and shave where I don't dare to in the summer-time. Part of it is the short-pants get moth-balled for the fall and winter, so shaving is easier to keep under wraps, but I can't explain why I feel so much more girly in the fall than at any other time of year. Strange because I've seen others make similar statements. Maybe a vitamin D deficiency caused by the weakening sun? I really don't know, but every fall for the past few years it happens to me and I just roll with it.

Well here there are only 2 seasons,.....hot and not quite as hot. The soon to be coming not quite so hot season will allow more long sleave outfits to look more natural since I like to hide the scars on my arms. I just bought some capri leggings with lace trim I can't wait to wear out.

Ill have to admit , more in to dressing in the fall and winter more than any other time of the year. I have no explanation for this.

Yall know why alot of chix dress more in the Cooler months ? You can wear more without showing alot ,,,Like Jackets to cover frilly tops ,,Pants to cover stockings ,, Boots that blend better Hats that cover ,, Summer time ya gotta get out there an bare it all cuz it's Hot ,,, Fall an Winter we can Push it with less stress !
    Yull Find Out !!! lol,,,,

I think I passed through that phase once.
    Maybe the urge was not that strong at the time.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

I was a seasonal dresser back when I lived in a hot place, but I solved my problem by moving to a place where it's never to hot to dress, never to hot to wear a wig, or pantyhose. Now I dress year round, and I've never been happier. Summer I get to wear cute filly skirts, and in the winter, long skirts and boots, with sweaters. Spring and fall, I get to go either way. This last summer, I was talking to a Service tech in Texas, when she heard where I lived, she said she had seen us on the news, we are a small town, and I couldn't see how we made the national news, until she told me we had been the coldest place in America, the day before. I not only find myself in a pink fog from time to time, I spend most of the summer in a Grey fog, that comes in daily off the ocean.
    Tina B.
    Magic is the art of changing consciousness at will.