Thread: Breast Forms

Breast Forms

I've seen a few threads here about breasts. Some talk about bird seed or rice. A few talk about crazy prices, especially in the US.

I found these and they a neither food based or ridiculously priced.

http://www.thesissystore.com/breastf...ts-with-straps

You might look at Janet's Closet for her prices. If the math is correct, the ones you found are more expensive but look cheaper.

Nice but there is one place that I visited and bought mine from and they are like way cheaper than this. Plus if you look it is in euros, meaning that 83.95 is actually like around $135 in us Dollars. Really???? I got mine for like U.S. $54.95 on ebay from a credible store http://www.janetscloset.com . sure you need some spray glue, and some adhesive remover which through research found which is better and cheaper.

While breasts made from modelling clay may look OK, they cannot "feel" real.

If you're going to all the trouble and expense to dress as a woman, you might as well buy some decent forms. My forms were not inexpensive, but they feel like a part of my body once they warm up.

If you are really destitute, get two oversized balloons and put water in them, squeeze out the excess air, and close them with a knot or rubber bands. These will have the weight and feel (more or less) of real breasts once you put them in a bra.
    [SIGPIC]http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=82706&dateline=137762 0356[/SIGPIC]Linda

Leesa:

I don't know if you're here in the US or not, but this site has served me well. I have the standard triangles, the natural look tapered triangles and a pair of the premier classics. I don't use glue, just pretty bras. Hope you find something that works for you,

http://www.hollywoodbreastforms.com/...qlcm7e1bhoibt5

Jamie

Jamie

My best look has been in West Hollywood.
    There are a lot of costume outfitters there and the range is fantastic.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

I have done the balloon boobs too; however I use hair conditioner rather than water. It is thicker and it jiggles! They work fine. I do put my forms in a knee high so they don't chafe my chest.

I read alot on this about the cost of breastforms. Try putting it in perspective. $300 forms, worn everyday for thier life of five years is less than 20 cents a day. Cheap, in my view.

Duchess of Eyeliner Erica2Sweet's Avatar
    The forms I use are similar but without the straps, that way I can drop them into any bra that I like as long as it has a fuller cup. The brand is "Gala" and it is printed on the back of each one. I paid around $106.00 US for them and I think they are spectacular...

Be aware when you purchase that there are forms which are concave at the back, and forms which are almost flat at the back. Depending on whether you are flat-chested, have man-boobs, or developed pectoral muscles, you will want to select one type or the other. Some people have recommended Janet's Closet, and I concur in those comments. The great thing about Janet's is that it is run by crossdressers for crossdressers, and is a large retail store as well as an online operation. You can call them on the phone during store hours, and get advice about your purchases. Janet also has a video about the selection process on the website.

I love Janets also, I've had her forms for about 3 yrs now and I'm very satisfied with them. They are the glue on style and very jiggly. I've found that if I raise my arm above my head to stretch my pectoral out while applying my form. That I have a full range of motion in my arms without peeling the edge of the form loose. Plus it makes them extra jiggly when you walk about.
    Preference = Personal Perfection
    Sindee: Naughty by nature, Nice by choice.

Quote Originally Posted by tgirlceleste View Post
    I read alot on this about the cost of breastforms. Try putting it in perspective. $300 forms, worn everyday for thier life of five years is less than 20 cents a day. Cheap, in my view.
    Of course. What is your enjoyment worth? My forms cost a few dollars less than that, but they aren't made of clay or birdseed, they are made of silicone and feel like a part of my body.
    [SIGPIC]http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=82706&dateline=137762 0356[/SIGPIC]Linda

As stated above, do your research. There are several shapes and sizes. I've been through the whole gamut socks, h2o balloons, bird seed filled nylons... Needless to say once I got my silicone forms I never looked back. Be weary about how big u go... It is easy to get carried away
    the only limit that u set, is the one u set yourself.

I have a pair of forms I bought of eBay but after looking at Janets Closet I decided to order a new pair tomorrow. That said I'm pretty jacked with muscles and the forms I currently have a narrow. My natural chest is 39" so does anyone know what size I should get? Do I go with the wide or extra wide and should I get a C or D cup? I don't want to look like a freak with gigantic boobs but don't want to go too small like I have now either.

Quote Originally Posted by Purple8229 View Post
    [/url]

If it were me? I would seriously recommend an RT fitting. If you're going to spend the money, get fitted correctly.

JMO
    Where would you go to one of these fittings?

Quote Originally Posted by GinaM View Post
    I have a pair of forms I bought of eBay but after looking at Janets Closet I decided to order a new pair tomorrow. That said I'm pretty jacked with muscles and the forms I currently have a narrow. My natural chest is 39" so does anyone know what size I should get? Do I go with the wide or extra wide and should I get a C or D cup? I don't want to look like a freak with gigantic boobs but don't want to go too small like I have now either.
    If you're going to buy forms from Janets Closet, the simple thing is to call them and ask them for advice on the size and shape.

I keep thinking I should just bite the bullet and buy some nice forms. I like what Celeste said, and it makes sense. To be honest I used to use water balloons and they worked pretty well...no leaks

Quote Originally Posted by linda allen View Post
    If you're going to buy forms from Janets Closet, the simple thing is to call them and ask them for advice on the size and shape.
    yes...and then get one size smaller.
    They are really very good. If glued on they are very realistic and do have that jiggle. If not in the mood for gluing - I usually do not glue - they fit inside a bra nicely and still jiggle a bit. Very comfortable. Be careful the nipples are very apparent even with a bra on...it is like having high beams on all the time.
    Last edited by Angela Campbell; 10-02-2012 at 01:49 PM.