Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Accidentaly showed my doctor.

Accidentaly showed my doctor.

This is my tenth post and wanted it to be doozy.
    I had to go to my doctor for a yearly physical. I was wearing by bra all day and just before I left to go to the doctor I removed my bra. Arrive at the doctor and they get me right in. While I was putting on the paper gown I noticed the slight impressions that the bra left on my skin. I am sure the doctor noticed. It was all I could think about driving home. Oh well, should of been thinkin.

Mindy, I dont think the good doctor raised a eyebrow. Now get to posting Girl! Roberta
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Yes, those marks will stay for up to a couple hours or even more. My breast forms leave a pattern on my chest so I have to remember that if I'm going to have to bare my chest within a couple of hours.

Or I could just leave them on!
    [SIGPIC]http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=82706&dateline=137762 0356[/SIGPIC]Linda

I love the marks bras leave when i take mine off. Doctors are professionals so wont say anything and will more than likely have forgotten about it by the next time they see you. They may not have even noticed.
    Katie Taylor x

Maybe next time it will be a beautiful tan lines he sees.

Quote Originally Posted by KatieTaylor View Post
    ........ Doctors are professionals so wont say anything and will more than likely have forgotten about it by the next time they see you. ...........
    They probably won't say anything to you, but they may mention it to other doctors, nurses, wives, etc. We have a friend who is a nurse. She is constantly talking about the crossdressing and transgender people brought into the emergency room where she works. Not in a good way, either.

I don't think I'm going to let her see me in a bra and panties!
    [SIGPIC]http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=82706&dateline=137762 0356[/SIGPIC]Linda

I have permanent indentations from wearing a bra over the years.
    I think others will have it but it is never mentioned here.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Ditto you will be chatted about but most likely not by name more like 'This guy came to the office today...''
    Quote Originally Posted by linda allen View Post
    They probably won't say anything to you, but they may mention it to other doctors, nurses, wives, etc. We have a friend who is a nurse. She is constantly talking about the crossdressing and transgender people brought into the emergency room where she works. Not in a good way, either.

I don't think I'm going to let her see me in a bra and panties!

Doctors are there to observe and detect any specific problems that the doctor is trained in. Most of the time they wont say anything, unless you go to a dermatologist for something wicked on your back or torso such as a cancerous mole or weird breakout on your skin. If you happen to have a third nipple or oddly placed appendage he or she would forget your bra strap marks and be more baffled with your oddity.

Platinum Member
    as others have said, your doctor could care less. He or she is there to help you live a healthy life. Honestly, this is a part of you that your physician may someday need to know.

I agree with most of the reply's on this. Doctors just don't care unless it something that effects you health. I have to change into male underwear when I go to the Doctor but not so much because I am worried about them but because my wife would have a fit if I went in panties.
    Somtimes the light's all shining on me, Other times I can barely see.
    Lately it's occured to me.....What a long strange trip it has been.
    Truckin by the Grateful Dead

That's happened to me too....and things like "oh I see you shave your underarms"....."yes, it keeps the rash away".........etc. Oh well, like Linda said those bra marks stay for quite a while; PLANNING.

Jamie

I agree with reply's on this. But and doctors are only human beings.
    I don't wont to hurt anybody. I just wont to enjoy a life.

Quote Originally Posted by Beverley Sims View Post
    I have permanent indentations from wearing a bra over the years.
    I think others will have it but it is never mentioned here.
    Are they from the shoulder straps or the band, and obvious bra lines, do you get comments.

Quote Originally Posted by Jenny Doolittle View Post
    Maybe next time it will be a beautiful tan lines he sees.
    I can second that all tan lines are beautiful, love my bikini triangle tan lines, when I go shirtless.

Gold Member
    Next time, wear the bra, and with forms; Then ask the Doctor, Do you have any questions for me?
    Rader

Just a girl on a trip cyndigurl45's Avatar
    I can still remember those days LOL my doctor actually recommended I wear a bra, that my expanding breast tissue needed to be supported or they would begin to sag and have back issues

Banned Read only
    "Upstate" NY USA.... Site of the first crash of the "Vin Fiz"
    It 's a fact of life...... human nature that people will talk about other people when they are not around, even we do it.
    If it's not about a a bra impression, etc, it will be about something else .

Doctor to staff: Can you believe that (insert your name here) had bra marks:

Staff to SO: I can't believe that one of our patience had bra marks today. Go figure.

It happens people professional or believe not. My wife worked in the medical field and would bring home some good stories from the office. Just saying that's all.
    Last edited by Jeannie; 09-29-2012 at 07:16 PM.
    Marilyn Monroe: I don't know who invented high heels, but all women owe him a lot.

Banned Read only
    When I was in college (mid 1960's) I had a physical scheduled for a part time job at United Parcel Service. Prior to the physical I had been wearing one of my mother's pull on open bottom black girdles. When I took it off I noticed the impressions. Ugh! I massaged my skin. I don't think they showed during the physical because I still had on my BVD's. But, it taught me I should not be en femme if I have an appointment where I would be partially or totally naked.

Now, as I banged this out, that maybe I should have shown up for my pre-induction or induction physical examination for the draft with bra and girdle impressions on my body? Life could have been different!

A good doctor deals with a lot more things than a bra impression.I wouldn't worry are I. As least you didn't forget you were actaully wearing panties to your appointment. I just told my doctor that I crossdress and all was well.
    Cary

Silver Member
    Playboy used to tell the girls they were going to photograph not to wear bra, panties, or anything tight the day of the shoot. That was in the days before photoshop.

[QUOTE=linda allen;2970006]We have a friend who is a nurse. She is constantly talking about the crossdressing and transgender people brought into the emergency room where she works. Not in a good way, either.QUOTE]

You might mention to this "friend" about the Health Information Portability and Accountability Act HIPAA. Health professionals at ALL levels must comply. It shows a complete lack of tact and professionalism to discuss these types of things about other people who have suffered trauma sufficient to be brought to an emergency room.

Forget the bra and panties! I wouldn't trust this woman to get me a glass of water!

I have seen my bra marks on my chest and on my back and "Franky Scarlet, I don't give a damn"

Molly
    "To thine own self be true"

Platinum Member
    Hi Mindy, I'm sure that you were not the first guy that he ever saw with something like that.
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!