Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Do any of you ever grieve for your damaged male side?

Hi Alice

I think of it as the child that is inside us that stopped becoming or growing because of what was done to or not done for the child.

Childhood requires someone to be there as a loving guide but when you only receive rage ,hate,anger,abuse, degradation,humiliation,indifference,ect.. all of these experiences not only stop the growth of the relationship you have with yourself but also poisons the relationship you have with yourself because it creates a reality of worthlessness (you believe that you are not good enough).

Abusive parents use their children by repeating the abuse that was inflicted on them as children against their own children to make the horrors of their own childhood normal so it goes from one generation to the next.

Often the parent will chose one child to abuse and may not abuse the other and this is to avoid having two people witness the same evil so they may than expose the parent.

Abusive parents are very calculating because they know what they do is wrong.

Later many of these survivors of abuse will find someone else to abuse them as adults because they believe this is normal and what they deserve.

Go back into the past (your mind) and find that little boy and give that boy the love he deserved, focus on the child abuse.
    Last edited by KellyJameson; 09-28-2012 at 08:13 PM.

I think you are getting closer when you say "I am now agreeing with others, who say, that "I am damaged" not my male side or female side."

Also, don't call yourself "damaged goods". YOU are not damaged goods. That implies something is wrong with you. Your soul and spirit have been wounded, but that doesn't make YOU any less worthy.
    Joni

"Yes, to dance beneath the diamond sky with one hand waving free" Bob Dylan

There is no doubt my dad was abused, by a priest, who at very least ridiculed and humiliated him. And a stern father, and then getting drafted into the War. He was an only son, and if his parents had known, the law said an only son did not have to go in. He is bitter today about his whole life, yet in great health. Doctor said he could easily live to 95, maybe 100, which will spell living hell for me, though. He is too proud or afraid to seek help, or counseling, or meds. Not fun to be around. My healing is kind of on hold some, as i am right smack dab, in the source relations again. I am also afraid that if he saw me dolled up, or found out.

I'm surprised I'm the only person who said my male side was damaged by crossdressing, - maybe I get that for being a good Catholic.

But I would really consider myself BADLY Damaged if I ever got into gay sex with a man; then I'd consider myself "broken." Priest told me I'm still a virgin even though I had some kind of unwanted incident with a girl, and I don't want to lose my virginity to a man. I guess any woman would consider a GAY man as damaged. And because a lot of gay men get AIDS - that's one reason not to be gay.

So I would never have gay sex with a man because of AIDS and becoming "BADLY DAMAGED."

But if I was born a woman I'd love sex with men.

I know who I am and as I seem to have to live a male world at the moment...I know I am female and I am just fine with being so...well maybe not actualy...I'm just stuck here and am kinda miserable about it.

Linda

Kate, I am still technically a virgin too, in that I have not had sexual penetration with anyone in my life. I came close to sex once, and did do some non penetrating things with one guy. But, doesn;t religion say, that sex with a woman outside of marriage is damaging, too? Yes. I might feeled damaged if i had sex with a woman or a man! However, i am talking about lifelong emotional, spiritual damage, from abuse, or more correctly, long term abuse.Gays and non gays both have issues, no doubt, and many of both suffer.

Dam alice ,,,You betta get BUSY ,,,,,,,,,, Life way to short for all that crap,,,, That;s way to much thinking for me ,,,, I'M part ANIMAL ,,,,,,,,,,Meow,,,,,,
    Yull Find Out !!! lol,,,,

I don't really separate my male and female selves. Sometimes I present as a woman, sometimes as a man, but I always feel like me.

I'd say that my male side has benefited from my female side being able to express herself. I'm calmer and happier since she has been able to able to come out now and then.
    Eryn
    "These girls have the most beautiful dresses. And so do I! How about that!" [Kaylee, in Firefly] [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "What do you care what other people think?" [Arlene Feynman, to her husband Richard]
    "She's taller than all the women in my family, combined!" [Howard, in The Big Bang Theory]
    "Tall, tall girl. The woman could hunt geese with a rake!" [Mary Cooper, in The Big Bang Theory]

Silver Member
    Thanks a clown question, Bro.

[Heatherdress. Are clowns also in disguise, as we are?[/I]

Heatherdress, Clowns are "dressed unusual" too?

I do have female and male persona at different times. At work it feels nice to be wanted, at my age, for my power and vitality as a man but, that gets boring and tiresome. Too much ruckus during the week I just let the fun girly side of me run wild on the weekend. Did I degrade the guy in me? nope, he is still alive and well. Plus some of my weird Insane personalty derives from the girly side of me. So I do get the best of both worlds, sometimes at the same time.