Thread: manchester again !!

manchester again !!

well after the last time we are going again ! another night out im loving it going for jeans and boots with a nice top for the day then change for night out, velvet again, any one know good bars for us girls ??? roll on end of oct

I've heard that Manchester is the greatest town for going out in public. Someday I have to return to Merry Olde England and try it.

Hi Helen , you havn't said why you are going to Manchester again is it just a visit or is it an organised event , but anyway canal street is the centre of the gay scene , and there are many bars and clubs around there where you can have a good time and be accepted for who you are , hugs Sarah xxx

manchester again

going again because its miles from anyone i know and wont bump into anyone ! enjoy canal street thats where were staying velvet hotel as the staff are perfect and very friendly, cant wait to go out again as helen with my fiance who enjoys it as much as me !! just need a new top to go with my new jeans then high heels etc for the night out

Platinum Member
    Hi Helen, That sounds like a great outfit for the outting don't forget your camera.
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!