Thread: going out this weekend

going out this weekend

so i live in metro west mass. and i was hoping that there are a few girls that live in the general area that could possibly suggest a few places that i can go that are CD friendly and that my friend kim (she's a GG and very open minded one of only a few folks that know) might also feel comfortable and have fun.

thank you in advance

natalie

p.s. if this isn't in the correct place please admins feel free to move it

Northampton is always a good place to hang out in girl mode. Plenty to do, lots of good restaurants. Very cd friendly

How far west are you? Boston has places you can go. Too bad it isn't next weekend, when I'll be out too.

just how westare you? rt5 /91 corrider?

no not that far west more metro west framingham area just inside the 495 loop

Have you shopped at Glamour Boutique in Auburn? Great CD-centered store.

Northhampton is good. That is typically where I head out when out en femme. Far enough away from where I live and a few malls in the area.

i have shopped at glamour boutique but only online. where in hampton would you suggest?

There is a mall in Hadley that is fairly small which I find perfect. Then there is another mall in North Hampton that is quite large. Both places have been completely issue free for me.