Thread: Woops, Suzy should have changed out of her panties.

Woops, Suzy should have changed out of her panties.

I went to the doctor this morning. Nothing nasty [I think I’m dying, everybody else including my doctor thinks I am not] I am a born worrier.

So I get in there and the very nice women doctor wants to examine me. What! I only came in for a chat about my symptoms.
    The next thing, she wants to examine my tummy. So I get on the couch and unbutton my belt and lower my trousers [That’s pants in the U.S. I think]

Now she starts pocking away and the top of my silk hand made panties are clearly visible.

The funny thing is, if she had asked me where I shop for my panties I would have told her and not have been in the least bit embarrassed.
    But she didn’t show the slightest interest. She just got on with the examination.
    Then she wanted to examine the place where the sun don’t shine!
    Now she not only knows I wear panties but the make of them as well.

Isn’t life a scream girls.

maybe she was wearing male boxer shorts and doesn't like panties... or bloomers in the UK?
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Suzy... we are all dying... that's life???!

Where do you think doctors get their dress sense? From books? Or from patients? Watch out girlfriend!
    Kaz xx

__________________________________________________ ____________

This Woman Within is Flying without Wings

"Silk hand made panties". Ok, I need more information on this Love.

I also had a Dr appointment today, but she did not poke around and notice my sexy Calvins. Maybe next time...

Quote Originally Posted by Karren Hutton View Post
    maybe she was wearing male boxer shorts and doesn't like panties... or bloomers in the UK?
    Karren, bloomers? Directoire Knickers are bloomers! Just Knickers (or even panties!) are the equivalent of panties in the US! LOL.
    Anna x

Suzy, almost the same thing happened to me. I went in for poison ivy, of all things. This beautiful young PE examined me and wrote out a prescription for a topical lotion for the itch. She said I would need a shot to kill the poison ivy. I roll up my shirt sleeve, while she gets the shot ready. When she was ready, she said nope....it goes in the hip. WTF ? I had to drop my pants, which showed my Hi Cut Shadowline panties. I then pulled them down too. She gave me the shot, without a word being said.

After I get dressed and walk out of the little examination room I see the PE and a nurse looking at some files. Both of them were laughing. Needless to say, guess who I thought they were laughing at ?

Suzy, I'm a US navy veteran and get all my medical services from the Veterans Administration Medical Center, (the UK must have an equivilant for it's vetersns). My medical provider is a female nurse-practitioner which is a step down from an MD. She has seen me numerous times in various styles of panties and has never uttered a comment. I guess the medical profession is much the same when it comes to seeing it all, they become immune to any oddities.
    Luv and Jill

Straight, into Fantasy Land

My biggest concern is if my girl Suzy is o-k! Panties or no panties I couldn't go on without MY SUZY!!!!!!!!!! Hugs!
    If you don't like the way I'm livin', you just leave this long haired country girl alone:

Just shows her professionalism.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

Quote Originally Posted by Amy Lynn3 View Post
    ........ When she was ready, she said nope.... I had to drop my pants, which showed my Hi Cut Shadowline panties. I then pulled them down too. She gave me the shot, without a word being said.
    I would have pulled my panties down with my pants. Personally, I wear all male undergarmets when I go to the doctor just in case. Once I forgot about my bra marks but nothing was said. They weren't really obvious unless you were looking for them.
    [SIGPIC]http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=82706&dateline=137762 0356[/SIGPIC]Linda

Platinum Member
    [QUOTE=suzy1;2971616]I went to the doctor this morning. Nothing nasty [I think I’m dying, everybody else including my doctor thinks I am not] I am a born worrier.
    Hi Suzy, I sometimes worry that I wont have anything to worry about.

I'm sure that the Doctor has seen many many guys wearing panties.
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Aspiring Member

More than you would think

I have a nursing classmate who is a surgical tech. It seems about everyday something is talked about concerning CDing/TS. Anyway she says there is way more of this stuff going on than anyone would ever imagine. She says there are people all the time she sees in pre surgery walking by and thinks they might be there for a hysterectomy. Alot of time that operation would not work on them because they have the male parts. Amanda

Platinum Member
    I always thought that you Brits wore knickers.

I don't know Suzy,
    someone with your experience should know to expect the unexpected.
    Yes I make mistakes too!
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Yes Suzy, Life is a Scream. I underdress daily but always put on drab underwear to go to the doctor. The silly thing about that is that on any given day I could end up in the emergency room for some reason, with my pretty floral VF panties showing. Most medical people don't care what kind of underwear we have on, they just want to figure out the problem and treat it.

BTW I would like to hear more about your "silk hand made panties". That sounds extremely interesting. Did you make them yourself?

Inquiring minds want to know.
    EllenJo
    Somtimes the light's all shining on me, Other times I can barely see.
    Lately it's occured to me.....What a long strange trip it has been.
    Truckin by the Grateful Dead

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by suzy1 View Post
    Then she wanted to examine the place where the sun don’t shine!
    Now she not only knows I wear panties but the make of them as well.

Isn’t life a scream girls.
    I like girl doctors,they can examine all they want

Thera

Quote Originally Posted by EllenJo View Post
    Yes Suzy, Life is a Scream. I underdress daily but always put on drab underwear to go to the doctor. The silly thing about that is that on any given day I could end up in the emergency room for some reason, with my pretty floral VF panties showing. Most medical people don't care what kind of underwear we have on, they just want to figure out the problem and treat it.

BTW I would like to hear more about your "silk hand made panties". That sounds extremely interesting. Did you make them yourself?

Inquiring minds want to know.
    EllenJo

Hand made but not by me!

http://www.etsy.com/shop/tigerlizzylou

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Jeez! I HATE pantie threads! They always seem to bring out the WORST in us all!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Quote Originally Posted by docrobbysherry View Post
    Jeez! I HATE pantie threads! They always seem to bring out the WORST in us all!
    Could you please explain. I do not understand how panty threads bring out the worst.

i have had the same DR for 20 years, i see him 1 or 2 times a year, the last two times i have went i was in full female clothing.. did not wear a bra. Was there Friday, with my hair cut in a fem style and my eyebrows thinned and arched.. womens jeans, panties and a black blouse.. i carried a fanny pack like a purse on my shoulder.. wore tennis shoes with the little topless socks.. my nails where long and polished clear.. i plan on stepping it up more each trip i go..

Funny thing is he never batted an eye.. same as always to me..

Jilmac, our UK equivalent of the VAMC is the NHS, because everyone needs access to good free healthcare, not just military veterans.

Everyone: yes they're panties or knickers or just pants here. Drawers, briefs, possinly thongs, but "bloomers"? Someone's been watching too many Disney reconstructions of Victorian Britain!

Amalthea: sometimes the pantie threads get a bit juvenile and it upsets the real women on the site. The "everyone tell us what colour panties you're wearing today" kind of post. I really don't feel this thread quite fits in this category, docrobbysherry, this is more a "nearly outed but saved by professional confidentiality" thread!
    hugs for everyone!
    Rachel x