Thread: I've come out to my mother...

I've come out to my mother...

So my mom came to my house today, I had planned to tell her as some of you already knows.

It was almost like an out of body experience. I almost had no sleep the night before, and when I started talking I could not believe that I was really coming out.

Talking about it was like a revelation, all my doubts about being CD or TS disapeared, like if I had finally found the piece I was missing. It was so clear to me that I'm transexual! How could I be so blind? It was just a repressed feeling.

She handled it extremely well, was very supportive and she even said to me "why didn't you told me before?"

I explained to her the difference between sexual orientation and gender identity. She was a little confused about me being transgender and a lesbian, so I explained to her. It's a question which confused me for all these years, so I find it rather normal that she had also doubts about that.

She offered to help me in my transition. Told me about a transexual she knows from the hopistal (she's a nurse).

She was like "You're an adult, do whatever you feel it's right for you, be happy".

I've now a kind of bittersweet feeling. I've a clear goal, I know for sure who I am for the first time in my life. But at the same time I know I'm at the first step of my transition, there's so much to be done...

Anyway, I'm really very happy, so much i can't even express it.

I love you all! os quiero a todas chicas!
    "I'm not sure. But I'll never know unless I give it a shot."

It's always great to hear that you have someone supportive on your side. Congratulations!

Saffron you have a wonderful mother! Make sure she knows it! Congrads!
    If you don't like the way I'm livin', you just leave this long haired country girl alone:

Your mother is the greatest. Listen to her advice and take heed of it.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Saffron, i'm very happy for you. Hving the support of your mother is going to be great now that you have a clear goal.

Go for it!!!

Good for you you should feel proud

I'm so happy for you. Life is so much easyer when the people closest to us can be understanding.
    Always remimber life is what you make it.
    So make it Beautiful.

Love Ashley Dawn
    http://m.facebook.com/?_rdr#!/ashley...00004093583692