Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: My FFS Surgery!

Yesterday was my first day in the classroom as myself. Did a two hour presentation in front of 28 people who had seen me at least two or more times as a guy teaching in the same classroom. There were only two or three that said hello Pam when the class started and I didn't push things, just let it happen when they were comfortable. Talked to one guy yesterday who asked me some questions which I answered and today after my talk I had several questions about my topic and a couple even told me I did a good job.

We'll see what they say on the course evaluation at the end of the week but even with my questionable voice and everyone knowing who I was before I felt pretty good by the end of the day. So there are good times as well as bad but it just seems to be a lot more bad when you begin than good. You have to gain strength from those few good times to see you through the bad until the good outweighs the bad.

Here's the latest pictures I have taken for those who are interested.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Pam

"I am a stronger woman than I ever was a man." Living full time since Oct 14th 2012.

I'm so happy for you Pam, whatever you do in your life, there's gonna be bad moments, what matter most is to be true to yourself and to make the most of the good moments.
    "I'm not sure. But I'll never know unless I give it a shot."

Gold Member
    Pam, you look really good. Seems the recovery went well.
    I think you have pretty much "made it" at this point. Pretty femme face, femme hairstyle, slender build, what else is there?
    Oh wait -
    There is but one last thing you will have to work on but luckily it costs $50 or less - buy a pair of comfy jeans and take full advantage of "casual jeans day". Though she identifies as CD, go ask Karren Hutton about the importance of a comfy pair of jeans. (Oh gyod she would kill me for saying that )
    It takes a true Erin to be a pain in the assatar.

Already got a couple pair of Levi's Nicole. Bought them on sale so that makes them even better.
    Love my skirts but sometimes you just need to wear jeans, like tomorrow. It's jeans day!

Sorry Karren. lol
    Pam

"I am a stronger woman than I ever was a man." Living full time since Oct 14th 2012.

You look great Pam, like nicole Erin said you have "made it". You also look very relaxed and happy and have the appearance of a good teacher as well. Enjoy jeans day!

Silver Member
    You are a real inspiration Pam and I appreciate your sharing the journey

Hi Pam,

It's good to hear you are progressing. It must be really hard to transition in-place, especially when you are in the face of so many people so often. One step at a time I guess.

-stephani

Finished the course yesterday and the evaluations are in. I had decent reviews and even a good comment from a couple of students!

No (pardon me Melissa) Bad Tranny comments.
    Pam

I'm so happy for you Pam! You really are looking great.