Thread: My FFS Surgery!

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Yesterday was my first day in the classroom as myself. Did a two hour presentation in front of 28 people who had seen me at least two or more times as a guy teaching in the same classroom. There were only two or three that said hello Pam when the class started and I didn't push things, just let it happen when they were comfortable. Talked to one guy yesterday who asked me some questions which I answered and today after my talk I had several questions about my topic and a couple even told me I did a good job.

We'll see what they say on the course evaluation at the end of the week but even with my questionable voice and everyone knowing who I was before I felt pretty good by the end of the day. So there are good times as well as bad but it just seems to be a lot more bad when you begin than good. You have to gain strength from those few good times to see you through the bad until the good outweighs the bad.

Here's the latest pictures I have taken for those who are interested.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Pam

"I am a stronger woman than I ever was a man." Living full time since Oct 14th 2012.