Thread: Ecstatically Mundane

Ecstatically Mundane

And so I have gotten to the point in my existence and a new life I have embraced, where being different no longer applies.

As I remember reading the stories of many woman who were just another girl in the crowd, I often sigh to the immense undertaking I was about to embark on.
    In fact what they were talking about was the fact that we often do not even realize the girls are in fact a woman with the transsexual past without their consent in detail they often don't need to share.

At the time, all that seemed like an unobtainable quest, a 44 year olds strive despite the harsh reality of what can and can't be done.
    But somehow I knew that it will be done, the dream was stronger then the factual reality at hand.

Now after only 2 years of active transition with HRT and FFS under my belt, I am starting to finally stand on my own strong feet again.
    After obtaining an employment as a natural woman, I go to work, put on a badge and get called Miss Inna by many and just Inna by the rest. Some I had been getting used to, but there are still moments when I giggle profusely to the idea of being taken as a natural genetic woman.

Ecstatically mundane is the feeling of normalcy. Going about the day as any woman would, getting to share in this world of feminine proportion without feeling exclusivity and particular charge. Just being as though I have come a full circle and arrived in the same world yet the only tangible difference, that of feeling immensely whole.

And so I shell attest to the true statements of many woman I have long dreamed to follow, and now I speak as one of them.

Just the girl next door Shhhhhhhh
    Dreams are real, all you have to do, is believe!

Platinum Member
    I'm so glad that your journey has brought you to this place, Inna.

Banned Read only
    I am glad that you are finding yourself, Inna. Remember, it isn't always going to be easy but what is in life? You can do anything you want if you put your mind to. Let no one stop you from living the life you want for yourself.
    Last edited by Jorja; 12-08-2012 at 08:34 PM.

I understand what you are saying, Inna. Most people, as they go through their lives, don't realize how wonderful it is to just be "normal.'"

Enjoy!

Hugs,
    Persephone.
    "If you are living the life you want to live you've successfully transitioned to being the person you want to be." - Eryn.

"If you truly care about me you should damn well want for me what I want for myself" - Michael Westen (Burn Notice)

-.-. --.-/-.-. --.-/-.-. -../ Persephone™ and Persephone™ are trademarks of Persephone herself, accept no substitutes. The terms "en femme" and "en drab" originated with Marcia Sampson/Staylace (OBM).

I am very happy for you my friend.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

Inna, I continue to be inspired by your posts like this one.
    It gives me hope for my own future and makes me think about and wonder where I will be in two years.

Glad to hear your life has become so normal for such an exceptional gal.
    https://www.facebook.com/josee.k.moore
    On my way to being whole.
    Jessica Katherine Moore

What is normal anyway? Rianna Humble's Avatar
    I'm so glad that you have finally found that place of normality and can join the ranks of those who just are.

I may never get there, but it won't stop me trying.
    Check out this link if you are wondering about joining Safe Haven.

This above all: To thine own self be true, And it must follow, as the night the day, Thou canst not then be false to any

Galileo said "You cannot teach a man anything" and they accuse ME of being sexist

Never ascribe to malice that which can be easily explained by sheer stupidity

Good to be reading this about you Inna. It pleases me immensely to hear that you are accepted as "just" another woman. That's all in this crazy world that we want. Please don't disappear from our fold though, because you are an essential part of our support group.