The time I've been waiting for so long is finally here!

I leave early tomorrow morning to have Facial Feminization Surgery (FFS) with Dr. Lázaro Cárdenas in Gudalajara Mexico. I fly down tomorrow and should have surgery on Tuesday sometime. I will stay in the recovery house and fly home on Oct 12th, I will go full time as Pam when I return.

It seems like it has been a long time since I started this journey but in reality it has been a pretty short time compared to others who have transitioned.

I filed for my legal name change this last week and have a court date about 1 1/2 weeks after I return from FFS surgery. Hopefully I will walk out with a court order to change my name to my true self.

I know there will be more trials in the journey forward but I'm looking forward to living my life as me.

I will post some updates and pictures as I can and try to keep everyone updated on my recovery and progress. It really helped me out when Melissa (badtranny) did this so I'm going to try and do the same and pay it forward. No matter how gruesome it is. lol

I have learned so much here in the last year or so and thank you all for sharing and helping those of us who are becoming who we have always truly been.

Thanks for your support everyone!