Thread: Pretty good day yesterday!

Pretty good day yesterday!

Went to a Wal-Mart supercenter for the first time, Bought a new pair of heels, some makeup, A wig in the halloween section (Curly brunette, looked really pretty) and a dress, then walked out. Got home, realized I forgot to buy groceries, and went back in my new outfit. I got some looks, and a couple of compliments. Ended up getting invited to go to a new LGBT nightclub by a couple girlfriends, and had a blast. Got asked to dance by a few guys and girls, danced for a while, chatted with my friends, then went home. Pulled up into my driveway at 4 AM. It was the most fun I had in a while.
    "Move along people, there's nothing to see here."

Not to bad for a Friday. Hope the rest of the weekend keeps going that way for you.

Megan Briana
    If i knew then what i know now, i would have stolen my ex wife's clothes. I loved the way she dress

Megan Briana

That's great Loretta! That sounds like the perfect day to me! I hope you get to do it often!!
    If you don't like the way I'm livin', you just leave this long haired country girl alone: